Victoria's story (Panic)

Pink Tape (f(x) sequel stories)
"Victoria! I want to give you this." Nichkhun said as he give Victoria a pink tape.
"Wow! Where did you get this?" Victoria said smiling widely.
"Just somewhere. So..I'm going okay? Bye!" Then Nichkhun left.
Victoria went towards home and listened to the pink tape Nichkhun gave her.
 
Victoria's POV
That sound.....
 
Nichkhun.. You.. are..my destined love.
 
I get my cellphone and dialed his number.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Nichkhun ah.. Please come here.." I said with a sweet tone.
"Uhh Victoria.. I can't.. I have something to do so.."
*BLAG*
I threw the phone away. I don't wanna hear it..
 
I just need Nichkhun here..
 
What if..What if he gets into trouble? What if someone kidnap him?.. What if.. What if..
 
"I just can't stay here. I need him." then I left and went straight to Nichkhun's place.
"Victoria? What are you doing here?" he confusingly asked me.
"I just want to make sure you're doing well and it looks like you do.. I'll go now." then I hurriedly left the scene.
 
What am I doing? Why am I going there? This is all just stress.
I went towards home and saw the tape... The pink tape he gave me.
 
I once again listened to it..
 
"NICHKHUN?! WHERE IS HE?" I shouted all over the house.
 
I need to see him.. What if.. What if.. I don't get to see him tomorrow? Or the next days..
I'm really in panic right now.. While the pink tape is playing my heart is beating fast non stop, nervous of what can happen if I don't get to see him.
 
I tried to calm down. I stopped the pink tape from playing and my senses calm down. I can't be like this. I can't love him.
 
~The next day~
As always, I'm listening to the pink tape Nichkhun gave me.
*tok tok tok*
"He's here!" I said then opened the door.
 
"Victoria what happened? Is there a problem?" he worriedly asked.
 
I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you for worrying about me." I said.
"Yah.. What? There is no problem? Then why'd you? Aish.. Victoria! You know I'm very busy! What the? What's that sound?" he said with an irritated face.
 
"The pink tape. Your promise." I said then dragged him in my house.
 
"Hey wait Vic.. I'm busy. I have many things to do so please can I go out now?" Nichkhun pleaded me.
"No.. You have to be here. On my side. Coz when you're not.. I don't know..I just can't be calm." I said while clinging onto him like a koala.
"Victoria please! I have a girlfriend! I just gave you that tape because I just picked it from some trash! I need to go." he said pushing me away.
"NO! YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!" I shouted then tied him on his seat.
 
 
3rd person's POV
Victoria's out of her mind. She tied Nichkhun and won't let him get out because if he do.. Victoria will just panic and look for him.
 
"Victoria please... I don't love you.. Please release me.." Nichkhun said bursting in tears.
"What did you said? I don't hear you!" Victoria said focused on listening on the pink tape.
'Victoria's really out of her mind. What happened? Is it because of the pink tape?' Nichkhun had in mind.
 
Nichkhun sneakly crawl to the window and jumped.
 
"Wew! I really can't take this anymore!" Nichkhun said then fleed away the house.
 
Victoria on the other hand looked at Nichkhun's direction but...
 
"WHERE IS HE?!!!!!!!" she said then looked outside. She saw the running Nichkhun across the roads.
 
"You're just mine! Only mine!" Victoria said then brought a knife.
 
********
Victoria killed Nichkhun then she realized all the things she done.
 
~~ To be continued