I Love You All The Time

MyName Oneshots

you were in the hospital resting but feelig better aready when suddenly you saw your boyfriend, seyong walking in with his worried face.

 
"yeobo, are you okay?? when i received a call from the hospital that they say you fainted down, i was worried" he quickly sat down on the chair beside you.
 
"oppa, i'm fine"
 
"what did the doctor said??"
 
"he said that i did not control my diet, eat very less food"
 
"so did you??" he asked curiously.
 
"i'm not sure oppa, i can't remember"
 
few mins later, the two of you saw a doctor walking in and asked you "so are you feeling better now??"
 
"yes i'm feeling now"
 
"remember to eat more vegetable and drink more water, okay??"
 
"nae, doctor when i can discharged??"
 
"once the discharge formalities have done, you can go now" the doctor said.
 
"i will go" seyong follow the doctor to the counter. "meet me outside the hospital"
 
once the discharger formalities done, seyong went out the hospital to look for you, saw you sitting outside falling asleep aready, so he called the cab, piggyback you up to the car and let you sit then after that he got on the cab.
 
===================================================================================================
 
at home, you were still sleeping on your bed while seyong was in the kitchen preparing food for you, few hours later, you woke up and smell something good, went to the kitchen, you peep through "i smell something good"
 
"oh, you woke up, food is ready" he quickly brings our the food and put it onto the dining table while you sat down quietly waiting for the food.
 
"doctor say that you must eat vegetables, so i cook more" he said as the two of you start eating.
 
suddenly you shouted a word "HOT HOT HOT HOT" and fan your mouth with your hand because you drink a hot soup, "becareful " he said.
 
after finishing eating and washing up the dishes, seyong sat down on the sofa as you sat beside him and lean on his shoulder, suddenly you felt asleep again, he saw you sleeping, carry you and put you onto the bed as he sleep beside you.
 
===================================================================================================
 
the next morning, you woke up early, saw Seyong was sleeping, so you use covered him warm with the blanket and kissed his  forehead before going to have a shower.
 
after you bathe finished, you wet back to your room but you seem to didn't see him on the bed, suddenly you heard the door was closing, felt someone is walking towards you and hugged your back, so you quickly grabbed his hand and bend it but as you bend it, you heard a familiar voice "AHH"
 
"oh oppa, mianhae it's you" you quickly let go of him. "oppa, you scared me"
 
"opps mian"
 
"oppa, can you help blowdry my hair??" you asked him and gave him the hairdryer.
 
"sure" he start to blowdry your hair.
 
after drying your hair, he went to have an quick shower while you grabbed the guitar beside and start to play it, "Neo ije naran aerang sagwillae, Jogeumeun bukkeu-reop-getjiman, Nuguboda jjaritage sagwillae" you started to sang Teentop's Be Ma Girl r&b version, suddenly he came back saw you playing with the guitar and sang too.
 
"want to sing together??" he asked.
 
you nodded your head
 
after singing, he  started to lean closer to you, directly look into your eyes, you suddenly blushed and he kissed your lips.
 
 
 
for this chapter, I Love You All The Time, i took it from my previous cnblue oneshot story jonghyun part, but i delete it aready, so i transfer it to here because i want to finish this oneshot story first then write another.