Don't Leave Me

MyName Oneshots

"where am i??" you slowly open your eyes and look at the surroundings around you.

"oh miss, you are awake" the nurse saw you just woke up as she helps you to lift the bed up abit.

"excuse me nurse, where am i??"

"you are in the hospital" she said. "you didn't know what is happening to you??"

"nope, what did happen to me?? i can remember only that my boyfriend was driving a car, i was sitting beside him then......." as you wanted to continue you suddenly realised that your boyfriend was not with you. "nurse, where's my boyfriend??"

suddenly a doctor came, he went to check on you then you suddenly ask him a question "doctor, where is my boyfriend??", but the doctor didn't answer you back.

later then the doctor ask you some question "you really can't remember what happen??", "i only can remember that......." as you wanted to continue you suddenly recalled something just abit only to what happen to the two of you.

~flashback~

"oppa, where are we going now??"

"going somewhere, later you will find out"

you and your boyfriend gunwoo was happyily in the car chatting, you see him smiling so happyily "i'm sure oppa will bring me somewhere beautiful, or is he giving me suprised??" you smiled. 

when suddenly as you saw him smiling happyily, his phone rang, his phone keep ringing but he can't answer because he was driving, mins later his phoone was still ringing and he can't take it anymore, he took ........

end of the flashback because your head suddenly hurts

"ahh, my head hurts" you press your head hardly.

"lay down first, come" the doctor told you to lay down while the nurse took out some panodal and you took it with water.

"doctor, why is my boyfriend?? i want to see him, please doctor" you begged.

"but......but......i promise him not to tell you"

"i just want to know what happen to him, PLEASE!!!!!"

after a few mins later, the doctor finally took you to see him, so the doctor and the nurse put you on a wheelchair and brings you to his ward

finally you reaches to his ward, the doctor brings you in, but as you were on the wheelchair, push towards him, you saw him with full of injures, "OPPA!!!!!" you cried out and got out of the wheelchair and kneel down infront of him, the doctor and the nurse saw you kneeling down infront, it makes them very sad too.

"doctor, what happen to him??" you asked him.

"i'm not sure but after the accident, someone called the ambulance and brought the two of you here" he said.

"can he wake up??"

"he is the one who was driving, after the first operation, he had to go another operation"

"doctor, please sve him......please" you cried harder and harder.

"don't worry miss, i will" he promised.

"erm........doctor, can i stay here for awhile, i want to company him"

"hmm.....sure, i hold you to sit on the wheelchair"

"doctor, i don't need the wheelchair, i wanted to sit on the chair, just the chair" you told him as the nurse bring the chair nearby over and let you sit on it.

after the doctor and the nurse, you were still sitting on the chair when suddenly you heard someone calling you softly "_____-ahh", "oppa......." you answered as you move closer to him.

"listen to me" he said softly but you can't hear it because he was covered by oxygen therapy, so you took off.

"oppa, what did you say just now??" you said as move closer to him so that he can talk into your ear.

"listen to me, i want you to live, oppa can't take it anymore"

"oppa, don't leave me alone here, i won't let you leave me" you cried out as you hold his hand tightly.

"just listen to me, i want you to live, when the doctor was doing my first operation, i was like sleeping in my dreams, it keeps asking me whether i can take it anot and i told them i can't take it anymore" he explained before taking his last breathe.

"oppa, i'm sure the doctor will save you, i don't want you die, please oppa" you begged him.

"i was the one driving the car and i'm responsible for it, making you getting injuries"

"no oppa, is not your fault, is my fault, i shouldn't be chatting with you" 

before he was going to close his eyes, he told you "i'm sorry, i love you", you looked at blood pleasure, the numbers is decreasing, you started to cried out "OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA, wake up please, i beg you"

when you were crying and calling him, the doctor and the nurse heard you, they quickly came in to check what is happening, after few mins later, "i'm sorry miss" the doctor said sadly.

"NOOOO, doctor i want you to save him please" you begged and kneel down infront of the doctor.

"i'm sorry"