Romantic Proposal

MyName Oneshots

You and insoo had been dated for 3months aready, he is one year older than you, he never propose to you before, even never told you about marriage before until one day he finally proposal to you.

You were at the resturant waiting for insoo to come, "where's oppa?? he ask me to come here first, why isn't he here yet??" you asked yourself.

when suddenly a waiter came, "excuse me, miss?? can i take your order now??" he asked.

"not yet, i'm waiting for someone, he ask me to come here first" you told him.

after awhile you saw someone running towards the restaurant, "oh is oppa, but why is he running??" you saw him running, he was breathing hardly when reaching.

"Mianhae" insoo apologize.

"Oppa, why are you so late?"

"The bus came late and too many people got on the bus" he explained.

"Jinja??"

"Really!!!! You don't believe me?"

"Ani Ani"

As the two of you sat down aready, insoo call the waiter "waiter" he waved his hand to him ad he walked over "may i take your order???" the waiter asked while the two of you look at the menu.

you look at the menu for 10 mins aready and still don't know what to order, "what do you want to eat???" he asked.

"i'm not sure oppa, too many food choose, i suddenly wanted to eat everything here"

"silly girl, papo, don't be so picky eater, we can't finish if you order too much" he ruffled your hair as you smiled.

"araso oppa, then help me choose, too many of them aready can't choose"

"hmm.........araso" he looked through the menu book and finally point to the menu food "give me this, 2 set each plese", gave it back to the waiter s the waiter wrote down.

"sure" the waiter walked back to the kitchen.

few mins later, the food had arrived, the two of you start eating, "OMG......it's really delious" you say out loud, when suddenly you noticed insoo was starring at you, "wae oppa?? why are you starring at me like that??" you asked.

"you got sauce on your lips" he said

"where oppa?? i don't have a tissue" you don't know where is it and just wipe your moutth with your hand.

"i think you haven't clean yet, come let me help you" he suddenly leaned towards you and you saw his hand coming towards you, he was actually helping you wiping your lips with his thumb because your lips got abit of sauce on it.

afterwards the two of you continued to eat finish the food when you heard a volin sound coming out from the kitchen, so you stopped your eating for awhile and look at the waiter playing the volin while insoo quickly took out something from his pocket and put it onto the table.

as the waiter was still playing the volin, you were concentrating at the volin, he slowly kneel down, at that time, you were shocked why is he kneeling down "oppa, why are you........??", when you wanted to continued to say, he suddenly said something to you as he open the small box "will you marry me??" 

you were suprised about it, don't know what to answer him back, all the people in the restaurant suddenly said "please say yes yes, yes yes!!!", your tears started to felt down and nodded your head.

"WOOOOOO" everyone claps loudly as he puts the ring onto your finger then he show you his ring on his finger too.

insoo stood up and quickly wiped your tears away then he hugs you and you hugged him tightly, suddenly the people in the restaurant suddenly requests "BOBO BOBO BOBO BOBO BOBO"

he just kissed your lips without you knowing very quickly and carried you up, spin you around.

later then you get dizzy when he spins you around "oppa, put me down, i'm getting dizzy aready", he quickly put you down and the two you continues to eat.

BUT.....BUT....... you suddenly ask him sonething "wait oppa, where did you get the ring?? in the morning?? that is why you were running??"

he didn't answer back, "oppa, if you didn't answer me that means yes", you saw him nodded his head abit.

The ring on your finger means he is engaged to you.

The ring on his finger that means you are engaged to him.