Bake Sale

Burned By Her Jealousy

It was time to go make so money for a good cause.

You got dressed up, with light make up and plastered a smile on your face to mask your anger and regret.

You didn't want to seem like an attention by letting the fans see your true feelings at the moment.

Everyone was making profits, while you were with Jieun as partners to collect the money.

"you look so nice today! I love you! You're perefct! Can you sign this?" was all you were getting from people. Fans are so nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun still felt the akward tension between you, Hyosung, and Zelo. She wanted to fix it.

"Zelo, Noona wants to swap positions with you!" she ordered.

"But,-" he stopped when she gave him a cold stare.

"Okay.." he made his way over to you. Collecting money from people, you tried to ignore his presence. It was way too akward, your heart still kinda ached.

"OMG! I LOVE YOU ZELO, AND I LOVE YOU TOO! I SHIP YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!! YOU'RE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER!" a girl and three of her friends screammed. You flashed a smile,"thank you." you said. This was burning Hyosung up, but she had to keep cool in public.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" the four girls chanted. "No." you said shyly. They kept chanting, and more fans chimed in. You sighed and gave him a quick hug, but that wasnt enough becuase it wasnt real. So it was a big crowd in fron begging for you to kiss him. You looked at him, and he quickly kissed your lips. "AAAAWE,<3" the crowd melted.

Even thogh it was quick, it made you heart skip a beat. It made you forget all about being mad. "I  love you Oppa" you hugged him tight! The crowd felt the love. Some people even took pictures! "I love you too babe" he told you.

Some people bought more snacks because of the fan service. People even got pictures of "BangHim(Himchan + Yongguk)" making heart poses!

------------------------------------------------------------------------AFTER THE SALE----------------------------------------------------

You were first in the house with Zelo. Everyone stayed to pack up everything.

"Oppa..I'm sorry-" you were cut off.

"Dont be. I was a jerk."

You looked up at him, he's so adorable!

You shared a slow, passionate kiss until you heard footsteps and "Awwe" and clapping from your co-workers!

You giggled and cuddled with him on the couch.