I'm Sorry

Burned By Her Jealousy

You took awhile to cool off, but eventually made your way back downstairs. You had to just ignor her.

Ignoring her was working out quite well, "I'm really sorry for my childish actions." you said as you bowed to all of your elders. "We forgive" they said.

"Can- can Italk to you outside?' Zelo asked.

"Mhm." you nodded.

you walked outside to be alone with him.

"I just wanted to tell you, ...that i think that you should cut Noona some slack."

You reaised your eyebrow at him,"Okay...i can obviously see that you forgot who your girlfriend is".

"What?" he asked.

"You fight for her, like she's your girlfriend. you alaways make me worng..but she's right! You kiss her all the time, and i'm just sick of it. I don't even like her, but today was her last chance with me!" you aruged.

"Well, i have to respect her."

"i know..." you were getting more frustrated as time passed by.

"did you her or something? maybe that'll explain whey you're so up her !' you rolled your eyes, and you could tell by his tone that he was also getting annoied.

"you know what, i did. she was more willing to let me her often than you are. she's more fun anyway." thoes petty words that he spit back in your face hurt so much. you weren't actually expecting for him to say yes. he walked off from your porch, and disappeared out in the deep woods of korea.

as for you, the only comforting thing was your pillow and a teddy bear that you named "Junnie" with his colonged drenched in it.

you abused the teddy bear, taking your anger out on it. then you apologized to it, and cuddled it until you cried yourself to sleep.

you woke up with a major headache from crying and being shooken to wake up by daehyun.

"come on, wake up." he urged.

"im woke."

"what happened? i was worried about you when i saw you stumble up the steps, covered in tears."

"apparently....giving him my heart, and my ity wasn't nothing,in comparison to what Hyosung could give him." you sighed as tears started to fall again.

"dont cry. he's just being a jerk."

you tried wiping your tears, "uuugh, i have a headache now."

"i kinda figured that you might, from all that crying." he pulled 2 pain killers from his pocket. you swallowed them whole, without water, because at this point...you didnt care if you were to choke and die.

"dont do that, i was gonna give you water, thats not safe!"

"i dont care..."

he hugged you, "you do care...if you didn't, then you wouldnt have been crying.

and if it makes it any better.....we all ed Hyosung. and she only did junhong once, because he was thirsty...and this all happened before you became legal. he really just took his ual frustration out on her because he wanted YOU, but he didnt want to be labeled as a e. but now sice he has you, you're all he talks about."

you giggled, and felt your heart get warmer as the truth was told to you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you heard a door slam and shut. you released your hug with daehyun, you were going to apologize to your boyfried. but when you looked up, he was standing in front of you.

you sat on your bed, with him standing against your wall, you were trying to quickly think of how to apologize for being so y.