I Already Knew

Burned By Her Jealousy

Zelo ran as fast as he could without stopping! He was determined to find you. He regretts everything that he said about you, it wasn't true at all. He just felt so pressured that, his mouth was just going on & on without even thinking. He looked in the backyard, the corner store, until he got desprate and just asked your elderly neighbors for information.

***** Zelo: "Umm, excuse me but have you seen a girl with wavy, black and brown hair? She is about 5'7 and was wearing denim shorts and a while shirt!"

Sue ( neighbor ): "I saw a girl that fits that description perfectly, running west. She ran towards the park on the other side of town. There was another tha followed her, until they stopped and was talking. Then they started running again."

Zelo: "Thank you sooo much!" * he bowed and ran off* ***

Sue ( neighbor ): "You're welcome Sweetie! Good luck finding her!"

                                                                                          ~At the park~

Zelo walked around nearly the whole park, while thinking & panicking. He decided to call your cell phone. *Dialling your number & waiting for you to answer*. He got your answer machine. "Dammn it. I really screwed up!" he looked at the ground as he kept walking. "Maybe I should just call Zinger." he thought to himself. *Dialling Zinger's number & waiting for her to answer*

Zinger and you were talking, until you were interrupted by her phone ringing & lighting up. You looked her, "Are you going to answer that?". She took the phone from her back pocket and looked at the screen. "It's Zelo." she said while looking at you. You looked away, "I don't even care to hear what he has to say......., worse ing boyfriend ever." when you said that, Zinger looked at you with a shocked face. "Do you want me to answer it?' she said concerned for your feelings. "It doesn't matter. It's your phone." you said with voice cracking. You looked back over to her, "If you do answer it, put it on speaker phone." you said with no emotion. Zinger pushed the "Answer" button on her phone, and put the phone in between thw two of you so you could hear what he was saying.

*** Zelo: "Hello? Zinger, thanks for answering!"

Zinger: "What do you want?"

Zelo: "I was calling to see if she was with you."

Zinger: "What if she is?, What if she isn't?"

Zelo: "Zinger please, I don't want to play games. I said the wrong things, that I didn't mean at all. None of it was true. I was just so fed up with everyone messing with me and her. She is the opposite of everything I said about her. She is beautiful, y, pretty, fun, funny, loveable, bubbly, she makes my heart flutter by the little things that she does. Most of all, she makes me happy. if I don't get her back, I don't think I'll ever be happy again. I need her, like we need oxygen to breathe. When I'm with her, I think my heart wants to explode. I LOVE her, and she needs to hear that face-to-face."

Zinger: "Awwe. That was soo sweet!...............Well, she is here with me."

Zelo: "Where are you guys?'

Zinger: "We are sitting on the swings."

Zelo: "Okay. I'll be over there! Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!"

Zinger: "No problem. Just hurry up." ***

 

You were trying to hold your tears in, with your cheeks so rosy. What he said was undescribable! It made you feel good to know, that he feels that way about you. Zinger rubbed your back, and smiled. You wiped your few tears, and waited for him.

Suddenly, you were being hugged tightly from behind. The body was so close, that you could hear that person's heavy breathing. Once the person let you go, you turned around immediately to meet the face of your boyfriend. You were happy and still kinda heart broken. "Can I talk to you in private. Plaese?" he asked with his head held low. You nodded your head, and walked to the lonely bench to sit next to him.

*** Zelo: "I'm really sorry about what I said to you. I didn't mean it. I feel so----------"

Before he could finish his sentence, you cut him off with a passion filled kiss.

You: "It's okay. I heard the whole conversation between you and Zinger."

Zelo felt his whole face turn red.

You: "I probably am kinda y anyway."

Zelo: "No you aren't. I was just being an ."

You: "I thought about what you said, and thought that maybe we should just tell the public."

Zelo: "I was doing the same thing. I thought about what you said, like all of the hate that we could get."

You: "But any couple gets hated on by anti-fans. We should tell the public, because the hate that we get from others, we could use it to keep our relationship going strong."

Zelo: "Okay. That sounds like a good idea." ***

You both ran to Zinger. "Guess what?" you said happily. She looked up from her phone. "You two are a couple." he said with barely an emotion. You and Zelo looked at eachother. "How did you know?' he asked curiously. She raised her eyebrow. "First of all, when she is around you, she is alway happy. Zelo is always happy. You defend eachother. For example, when Himchan was saying dirty things to Zelo. You were the one to confront him. Secondly, it took two long for you two to return home when you went to the store. Most of all, during your training days. Zelo always had a reason to be near you." she said with the biggest smile. you and zelo were holding hands while blushing. "By the way, you are a cute couple. I'm jealous!" she said with a pout.

 

 

 

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back Home!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~