Let Me Help You!!!

Burned By Her Jealousy

   The management at TS Company decided to make all the employees to do something for charity work (Cancer). Everyone was wondering what to do when you suddenly had a very clever idea, "We should bake cookies and sell them to the people in the community." you said as your suggestion. "Okay, but where are we gonna get the coookies from, and where are we going to bake them at?" Zinger asked. "We can all do it at my house, I have a big house!" you said honestly. "Come by my house around...10am tomorrow." you said. Everyone agreed that it was a nice plan.

                                                                The next day *10am*

Everyone arrived at your house exactly at 10am. You instructed evryone to wash and dry their hands at your kitchen sink, and then use the paper towels on the side. You put your apron on and then got the cookie dough from the refrigerator. You and JongUp put the cookie dough on the wide, heavy, metal pan. Everyone had partners. Youngguk and Zinger, Jieun and Himchan, YongJae and Sunghwa, Zelo and Daehyun. Meanwhile, Hyosung laimed that she was gonna pre-heat the oven for you. We all finished spreading the dough early, so when we got done we all washed our hands and went to go take a seat to watch "Happiness In The Wind" ( an old korean drama ). You all were sooo into it when suddenly, the timer on the oven went "Bing!!!", which meant that the pre-heating was over. The sudden noise made you jump. You ran to the kitchen and took one of the pans and went to reach for the oven door. When you flung the door open a heat wave went over your body and hit your face like Hell! You thought that you could over-ride the heat. So you attempted to put the tray in the oven, but failed as you burned your finger. As a natural reaction you dropped the pan of cookie dough on the floor. "Dammn! The hurts like Hell! !" you screammed. Everyone's attention turned to you as they heard them such violent words come out of such an "Innocent Girl" like you. Zinger, YoungJae, and Zelo all ran to you. "What happened?" YougJae asked. "I was going to put the cookies in the oven when I accidently burned my finger." you said in pain. "No wonedr why. Someone turned up the oven way too high!" YougJae explained. "The only person who was in charge of pre-heating the oven was Hyosung." Zinger said under her breath. "Hyosung,it's your fault that she got burned!" Zinger yelled. Then Hyosung bursts out crying for attention. Himchan starts to comfort her, which is exactly what she wants. "Are you okay?" Zelo asks. "not really. This kinda hurts." you say honestly. "Where is your "First-Aid" kit?" Zelo asks. "Upstairs in my bathroom cabinet." you winced out of pain. You feel you body being lifted from the ground. When you fluttered your eyes open Zelo was carrying you up the flights of steps and down the hall to your bathroom. He sat you on the sink and went to your medicine cabinent and found the kit. He took out the bandages and 'Anti-Blistering' creame. He smeared the cream over your hand and the wrapped the bandages around your whole hand. You made a little weird noise come from your lips. "Is it too tight?" he asks. "No, but it still hurts." you say bluntly. Now, Zelo his done wrapping your left hand with the bandage. "Next time, don't be so fast; and let me help you." he says demandingly. "Okay." was all you could get out because you were blown away from the amount that he cares for you. You blush a little when you realize that his face was leaning into yours. Your natural reaction was to lean in also. So, you leaned in and then you heard a knock and a girly voice from the outter side of your bathroom door. That annoying voice belonged to the one and only.............Hyosung!