1/2 Secret Love

My Boyfriend's Lover {HIATUS}
Everything felt so light to Yongguk. He knew this was a dream, the fact that he was staring at a fifteen year old smiling Himchan. They were at their middle school's field, all the way at the back, underneath a large tree. It was their secret place because no one ever went there and it was the place where they could act like themselves. Yongguk noticed that the dream was a special memory between him and Himchan. The two were playing around under the tree, joking about something that happened in their english class. At that time, Yongguk was still arguing with himself whether his feelings for Himchan was right or not. It wasn't til Himchan's face came closer to his, when Himchan discovered a small green bug in Yongguk's hair and Yongguk was sure that what he felt for his friend was real. Just as Himchan's hand was reaching over to grab the bug, the bug flew away. Yongguk was staring at Himchan's face and he took advantage of the situation to take in Himchan's beautiful features. His black doll-like eyes, his soft pale skin and his small plumpy pink girly lips. His girly lips. Without realizing what he was doing, Yongguk lifted himself up a bit and grabs Himchan's head with one hand, to pull him into a kiss. At first, Himchan pushes him away but Yongguk wanting more, pulls Himchan back in for another kiss and this time, Himchan doesn't push him away. When their lips finally part away, smiles appear on both their faces. "What does this mean?" Himchan shyly asks, as he curls up into a ball beside Yongguk. "Doesn't it mean that I like you?" Yongguk says looking ahead, biting his lower lip. When Yongguk heard no reply from the younger male beside him, he turned to find Himchan smiling at him. "I like you, too, Bbang!" Himchan said attacking Yongguk with a tight hug, making Yongguk fall backwards, onto the grass. And that was when Yongguk woke up, the smile that was on his face while he was asleep, disappearing. Sad that his dream of the past was over, Yongguk couldn't help but be more distracted by how weird his room seemed. Wait. This wasn't his room and he wasn't on his bed, right now. He didn't have white blankets or a white room with huge windows on one side of the wall. Now that he thought about it... Since when was he wearing a loose green tshirt and beige shorts? This is all so weird to him. Where is he? And where are the clothings that he was wearing from last night? Last night... Last night. A gummy smile started to reappear on Yongguk's face as memories of last night came flashing through his mind and the last flashback of last night, being the juiciest one of all. Yongguk his lips and smiled. It tastes like him, Yongguk thought to himself, biting his lower lip. Just then, he heard a loud crash coming from downstairs, shattering his thoughts. He somehow found his body moving on its own, making its way down the stairs and towards the kitchen. The smell of food came flooding into Yongguk's nostrils as he came closer and when he arrived infront of the kitchen, he found Himchan cursing for dropping a glass bowl. Yongguk smiled when he realized that Himchan was trying to secretly make him breakfast (more like brunch). "Morning," Yongguk said slowly approaching Himchan, who whipped his head at the sound of Yongguk's voice."Afternoon," Himchan corrected with an embarassed smile on his face, as he went down and started picking up the broken shards. "Don't use your hands," Yongguk said crouching infront of Himchan but it was too late. Himchan gasped when the sharp part of the shard, made a cut on his finger's skin. Himchan got up and placed his bleeding finger underneath the running faucet. Yongguk, worried, came closer to Himchan and tried to help him but got his hand slapped away. Yongguk's brows furrowed at Himchan's back. Did he do something wrong? Himchan turned off the faucet and slammed his hands onto the counter of the kitchen, shocking Yongguk. "Do you mind explaining something to me?" Himchan asked in a low husky voice, "Last night, what did that kiss mean?" Yongguk frowned because the question was similar to the one in his dream but the tone in Himchan's voice made it very different. "Himchan..." Yongguk said as he layed his hand on Himchan's shoulder but Himchan shook it off. Himchan let out a sigh before he turned to face Yongguk. "Bbang... We can't do things like the one from last night," Himchan said with worried look in his eyes, "We just can't." Yongguk was about to say something but Himchan interupted him. "You have a girlfriend, Yongguk..." Yongguk shook his head. He knew that when Himchan starts calling him by his proper name, that Himchan was serious or angry about something.