2/2 Secret Love

My Boyfriend's Lover {HIATUS}
"Yongguk? Are you listening to anything I'm saying?" Yongguk just shook his head, his eyes on the ground. "Yongguk?!" Just then, Yongguk exploded at Himchan, "DON'T CALL ME BY MY NAME! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU! AND DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!" Himchan flinched and shut his eyes tight at Yongguk's shouting. Yongguk realizing that he was scaring Himchan, calmed down and pulled Himchan towards him for a hug. "I'm sorry, Himchan" Yongguk said into Himchan's ear. Himchan relaxed when he felt Yongguk's arms wrap around him but he couldn't help the guilty feeling that was scratching him, in the back of his mind. "Bbang... But what if we get caught? What if... What if... Bbang, we'll both get hurt if we continue," Himchan said as a soft sob creeps out of his mouth. "I'm here, Himchan. I won't let us get hurt by other people," assured Yongguk, patting Himchan's back. "Bbang, I don't want us to get hurt by what we're doing and others to get hurt by it, either," Himchan said sniffing. "Himchan, we haven't even started anything yet... Tell me, what are we doing wrong? All we've done is kiss," Yongguk said his arms getting tighter around Himchan's waist when he noticed that Himchan was trying to back away. "That is what we did wrong and I don't want anything else to happen because of it," Himchan said finally getting out of Yongguk's tight embrace. He stepped over the broken bowl and headed to the living room. After a few minutes, Yongguk headed to the living room and sat on the sofa beside Himchan, who had his head buried in the arm rest. "Himchan... Please don't do this to me," Yongguk said pulling Himchan away from the arm rest, to make him look in to his eyes. "Himchan, I'm not going to let you go like I did when you were in America," Yongguk said cupping Himchan's face with one hand, "I'm never going to let you go." Himchan slowly wrapped his arms around Yongguk's neck, his eyes starting to well up with tears. "Then, what do we do?" he asked his voice sounding like he was trying to stop himself from crying. "We hide our relationship," Yongguk replied, "We keep it a secret from everyone." Himchan's arms grew a bit tighter around Yongguk, bringing him more closer. Before the two could get anymore affectionate with each other, they both heard Yongguk's cellphone ringing upstairs, in Himchan's room. "I'll be right back," said Yongguk getting up from the sofa. Himchan watched him go up the stairs and then, starts to wipe his tears away from his eyes, feeling a bit more calm. When Yongguk finally reached Himchan's room and found his phone, his eyes grew wide staring at the caller id's name: "Jieun~<3". "Who is it, Bbang?" Himchan asked peeking from the side of the door. Before Himchan could get any closer to see who was calling, Yongguk pressed the hang-up button and turned around to smile at Himchan. "Just an unknown number," he said as he made his way towards Himchan and tangled his fingers into the younger's hand. "Let's go back down and have some of your brunch," he said pulling Himchan behind him. "Eung," Himchan said, smiling at Yongguk, not even sparing any curiousity to who called Yongguk. "What the hell?" Jieun said biting her bottom lip. Jieun was over at her friend, Hyosung's house. "What? He didn't answer?" Hyosung asked while painting her toe nails, "No... He didn't." Jieun's brows furrowed. What is so important to Yongguk that he didn't pick up his phone? "He has never done that before," Jieun said as she turned to look at her friend. Hyosung sighed before she placed her nail polish down on her bed. "Maybe he's busy," she said glancing at Jieun from the side of her eye before picking up a different nail polish and opened it, "Guy has a life, too, you know?" Jieun gave it a thought and then, nodded a few minutes after. "I guess you're right," she said sighing. Jieun couldn't help but be bothered by the fact that her boyfriend didn't pick up her call, for the first time. To be honest, she couldn't accept that maybe her boyfriend was just too busy because Yongguk was never too busy to not give time for Jieun. When she calls him, he would pick it up right away and would go over to her house. But this time he didn't pick up her call or bother to even call her back, right away. Where is he? And what is he doing? Jieun shook her head, trying to get rid of the questions that were starting to fog up her mind. He's just busy, she said to herself, and she kept saying this until she felt that she was convinced. Yongguk is just busy, today...