2/2 Your Mask Is Slipping

My Boyfriend's Lover {HIATUS}
Daehyun laughed as they headed to the bus stop. It was dark when Yongguk was heading back home. Annoyed because of Himchan's boyfriend, he calls up Jongup and tells him to come out. "What's up, hyung?" Jongup asked coming into a nearby café, in his area. Yongguk stared up at him and shook his head. "I met Himchan's boyfriend," he said glaring outside the window. "He has a boyfriend?" There was a look of big disappointment in Jongup's eyes as he asked this and he looked away when Yongguk gave him a weird stare. "Anyways... You wanna grab something to eat?" Yongguk asked as he stood up. Jongup nodded, still thinking about what Yongguk had told him. As they were walking down the street, something caught Yongguk's eye and anger started to surge through his vains. All of a sudden, Jongup found himself holding onto Yongguk as he grabbed a young man by his collar. "YOU BASTARD! YOU ING BASTARD!" yelled Yongguk. Behind the young man was a tall sixteen year old, crying out at Yongguk to let his boyfriend go. Just then, the younger man in Yongguk's tight grip confessed out of fear. "HIMCHAN ASKED ME TO PRETEND TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND!" Daehyun blurted out, squirming and trying to get Yongguk's hands off of him. "WHAT?!" Yongguk asked pushing Daehyun away and Junhong caught him. "Yeah! We're just friends! Me and Himchan are just friends!" Daehyun screamed as he stood up with the help of Junhong. "Maybe if you waited a little longer, Himchan wouldn't have to pretend to be happy for you and your girlfriend," Daehyun spat at him, "He waited for the day he would come back to Korea. He waited for the day to come back to someone who would actually disappoint him, in the end!" Not being able to hold his anger back any longer, Yongguk punched Daehyun right in the mouth. The younger male went stumbling back into his boyfriend's arms and shot a glare at Yongguk, who was glaring at him as well. "You don't know anything," said Yongguk walking slowly towards Daehyun, his low deadly voice hinting danger. Just as he was about to grab Daehyun by the collar, Yongguk was pushed down to the ground. When he looked up, Junhong was towering over him, glaring. "Don't you dare - DARE - lay those filthy hands of yours on my boyfriend, " Junhong said menacingly at Yongguk, who was shocked by Junhong's strength. Jongup jumped in surprise when Junhong eyes turned to him, "You! What are you doing not holding your friend back?" Jongup grabbed Yongguk's arm, pulling him up, "Hyung, lets go. People are staring at us." Yongguk nodded at Jongup but before they could walk away, Daehyun spoke. "If you don't believe me... Maybe it's time for you and darling Himchan to have a nice talk," Yongguk turned to glare at the smiling Daehyun. "Alone," said Daehyun, finishing his sentence as he spat blood out his mouth. The two males walked away, leaving Junhong to help Daehyun up. "Hyung..." cried Junhong, tears falling down his face. "Hush, Junhongie. Your hyung's okay. Hush," Daehyun said wiping the tears off of Junhong's face and then, pulling the younger boy into a tight hug. "Thanks for saving me," Daehyun said into the boy's ears, while resting his head on the tall boy's shoulders. "What are you going to do, now?" Jongup said trying to catch up with Yongguk, who was walking faster and faster. "Jongup, you go home," said Yongguk, his eyes staring straight ahead of him. "No, I'll come with y-" Jongup's sentence got cut off when Yongguk had stopped walking infront of him and whipped his head at Jongup, silencing the boy with his eyes. "You're going home," Yongguk said again. This time, Jongup didn't bother arguing with Yongguk and instead he just nodded. He sighed in annoyance as he watched Yongguk stomp away, in the distance. Himchan came out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hair with a towel. He slumped down on his bed sighing when he remembered how Yongguk's attention switched from him to Jieun, right away. What's wrong with him? He knows he shouldn't be doing this and plus, nothing will ever distract Yongguk from Jieun. He should just give up. Just then, his phone started vibrating. "Hello?" Himchan flinched as he heard Daehyun scream on the other side of the phone, "I'M NOT HELPING YOU ANYMORE! MY FACE GOT RUINED BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BASTARD THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH!" Himchan's eyes grew wider as Daehyun told him what happened. "YOU TOLD HIM THAT??!! WHY?!" Himchan cried. All of a sudden, he heard someone crying his name outside from his house. When he looked out his window, he found Yongguk throwing a tantrum outside of the gates of his house. "Daehyun... I'll call you back," Daehyun was still screaming on the other side of the phone when Himchan hung up. He ran down the stairs and slammed the door to his house wide open, "HIMCHAAAAN!!! YOU COME OUT OF THERE, RIGHT NOW!" From the sounds of it, Himchan figured that Yongguk must've drank some alcohol before he came over. Himchan stepped out into the street where Yongguk was and who was, now, staring at him with a gummy smile on his face. "You're drunk, Yongguk. Go home before the neighbours report on you for disturbing them," said Himchan gesturing Yongguk to go away. "I'm tipsy, not drunk"confessed Yongguk, "I want to talk to you." Himchan sighed and then, nodded. "What? What do you want to talk about?" he asked, scratching his head. "Why'd you lie to me?" Himchan froze and then, smiled up at Yongguk, "What? What lie?" Himchan asked kind of laughing. All of a sudden, Himchan found himself pushed towards the cement wall behind him and Yongguk staring at him with a serious face. "Your mask is slipping, Himchan..." Yongguk said as his face grew closer to Himchan's. "I don't- I don't know what you're talking about and Yongguk... you should go ho-" Himchan's words became muffled when he felt soft lips get pressed against his. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Himchan cried, as he pushed Yongguk away, shocked by what had just happened. But Yongguk just smiled and he pulled Himchan towards him, by the waist, for another kiss. This time, Himchan didn't push him away and instead, he kissed Yongguk back. A smile grew on each of their faces as they kissed passionately under the moon and stars.