- A Surprise Visit

Cupcakes

     “Get up liar,” a fluffy thing whacked his and he groaned.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw his cousin standing there with a pillow.

“Dear cousin, just let me sleep,” he said.

“You have to go to school,” Kyungsoo nudged his shoulder to wake him up again.

“Ahh! I don’t wanna go, seriously,” Baekhyun fully wrapped himself with his blanket making him look like a burrito.

Kyungsoo sighed, leaving the room. The brunette slowly peeked out from his covers and chuckled to himself.

“Baekhyun,” his aunt appeared at the doorway with her hands on her hips. Kyungsoo was behind her smirking. “Why aren’t you getting up?”

The once sleepy guy now sat up on his bed. A piece of his hair stood up as he rubbed his eyes. “Good morning, auntie.”

“Heh, you aren’t sick obviously. What’s the reason why you don’t want to go to school?” Ms. Do asked.

‘Luhan.’ He couldn’t bring himself to face the older. What happened at EXO did no justice for him and his easily shaken self. His hand touched his left cheek, the spot where he had kissed him. ‘Stop stop stop!’ he slapped his cheeks making the other two in the room weirded out.

His aunt observed her niece’s reddening face and said, “I’ll call and inform the school then, but you have to wash the dishes for a week.”

Baekhyun was about to complain when he noticed that the deal wasn’t that bad. There was only three people in this house so there wouldn’t be that many dishes. “Yess I can stay home!” he pumped his fists in the air while his aunt rolled her eyes and went downstairs.

“Hey, you really are something,” Kyungsoo remarked sarcastically.

“Thanks~” the younger smiled innocently.

“I’ll be sure to cook a lot this week.”

“Ok, ok,” Baekhyun laughed and laid his head down, drifting back to Dreamland again.


      “Chanyeol?” the lonely tall person looked up from his sandwich. “Hello.”

Luhan politely bowed and the other confusingly returned the greeting.

“Oh, Luhan? Do you need something?”

“No, I was just wondering where Baekhyun is. Is he not here today?” the blonde glanced around the area, hoping to find the familiar figure.

“Ohh no. His aunt told me he’s not feeling well.”

Luhan’s heart dropped. ‘My baby…’

Chanyeol saw his disappointed face and said, “If you need to tell him something I can give you his number.”

“Ah, no that’s okay,” Luhan said reassuringly. He already had his number heh.

The cinnamon haired guy flung a cucumber out of his sandwich, sending bits of lettuce flying. His eyes widened when he saw Luhan still standing there with a hopeful look on his face.

“Um…if it’s an emergency I can tell you his address?”

“Yes, that would be great!” grinned Luhan.

‘I’m coming Baekhyun!’


     GAME OVER flashed on the screen brightly with its taunting red font.

“Ugh I was almost there!” Baekhyun threw his PS3 controller on the floor, raging.

He was about to flip a table nearby when Kyungsoo’s head popped out at the doorway. “Hey Baek, I’m gonna run some errands at the grocery store. Do you want to come?

Baekhyun shook his head angrily and kicked his soccer ball. His game loss’ aftereffects were still visible. His cousin understood what he was feeling and walked out silently.

“ty game,” murmured Baekhyun as he made his way down to the kitchen.

He yanked the refrigerator open and leaned back on the door, munching on apple. The sound of Kyungsoo pulling the car out of the driveway made him sigh. Home alone at last.

Practically skipping to the living room, the happy teen relaxed on the couch and the TV. As if his home alone moment couldn’t get any better, his favorite variety show came on, Running Man! 

After a half hour of laughing and clapping his hands like a seal, Baekhyun felt his eyes getting droopy. His head was about to plonk down when the doorbell rang. He tried to fall asleep again but the bell rang again.

“Who is it?” Baekhyun shuffled to the door.

There was no answer and he opened the door. His eyes squinted as the sun rays hitted his face. He ran his hand through his brown hair and let out a soft hum.

“Hey, baby.”

 


     Luhan widened his eyes and his jaw slacked open when he saw the guy in front of him. Baekhyun’s hair was perfectly disheveled and his clothes were rumpled. His eyes squinted and he hummed. He looked like an adorable puppy and the blonde tried hard to resist shoving him to bed.

“Hey, baby,” Luhan greeted casually.

The brunette rubbed his eyes and almost fell back. “W-what are you doing here?!”

“I wanted to visit you,” Luhan laughed. “Can I come in?”

“Wha? Oh um, sure,” Baekhyun moved aside and opened the door slightly more.

Luhan bowed and took off his shoes before he walked in. He glanced around the house, and commented, “You have a nice house.”

Baekhyun quietly thanked him, shutting the door after he entered. He was about to lead the older to the couch but remembered the mess he had made while watching TV.

“Let’s go to my room instead,” he hurriedly told Luhan.

The other nodded and they walked up the stairs. Luhan smiled at the sight of his painted blue walls and blue room. “Blue’s my favorite color, you know.”

“Oh cool!" Baekhyun said.

The taller blonde sat on a beanbag and rested his arms behind his head. A beautiful sound echoed through the walls and Luhan felt his heart beating faster. Baekhyun’s giggle was crowned the Most Beautiful Thing in the World by the blonde this instant.

“You look cool sitting in that,” Baekhyun said. “I always get in whenever I sit there haha!”

Luhan was mesmerized by the younger. How he covered his mouth shyly when he laughed and his eyes twinkled as his body shook a little. Suddenly, Luhan grabbed the other’s hand and pulled him down.

Baekhyun yelped. He landed on Luhan's lap, their faces and gazes meeting each other's. He tried to get up but the blonde held onto him by wrapping his arms around his slim waist.

"Oh , Baekhyun," Luhan whispered jokingly.

The brunette's face turned into a cherry tomato and he in his breath. Whenever he was nervous he had a habit of holding his breath or biting his lip. 

"Stop being so cute," the blonde leaned closer to him and brushed his nose with his lips.

Luhan's face was extremely close to his and Baekhyun could see every detail of him. He admitted the older was undeniably attractive even with his baby face. His fair skin, his shiny caramel eyes, his small nose and pink lips that looked kissable---BEEP.

Baekhyun had held his breath for too long and he exhaled deeply. His warm breath struck the other's face and Luhan grinned evily. What the brunette didn't know was that in the few seconds he had letted out his breath, it sounded, really sounded, like a moan.

"Are you excited already?" Luhan teased.

Baekhyun coughed and abruptly backed away. He tripped on his soccer ball that was behind his foot and he fell, his planting hard on the ground. He whimpered and rubbed his sore bottom.

Luhan rushed over to the fallen boy. "Are you alright?"

'No I'm not! How could I be when you're making me be like this?!' was what the younger wanted to say but instead he slipped out a small 'Yeah'.

Luhan chuckled and ruffled his hair. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, baby," He bent down to kiss Baekhyun on the forehead and left.

The brunette scurried to his bed and sat in the corner, his hands patting his cheeks repeatedly. "Calm down, calm down, calm down!" he said and then groaned loudly in his pillow. 

 


>:D Hehehe I think this was a cute and y moment at the same time

Thank you to my subscribers and commenters I love you guys! <3

BTW EXO'S COMING BACK NEXT WEEK WITH "GROWL" YEAAYYY T__T

Follow my tumblr too~ http://baekthebabo.tumblr.com/