Annoying Day with Ryan

Nice Guys

Ryan and Daisy met up in a tennis court like they used to do every Wednesday. “Ryan? Why didn’t you wear those outfits? Aren’t we going to do tennis?” Daisy came with a short pants and polo shirt. “It’s okay. Yeah.. we’ll do tennis.” Ryan went to his side. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ Daisy  shrugged it off and went to her side. “I’ll go first okay? Here we go” Ryan serve the ball too hard and it almost hit Daisy’s head. “Oww.. watch out Ryan..” “Here we gooo!!” Ryan hit the ball again and Daisy failed to dodge from the ball. “Owwiieeee!!! Ryan! That was hurt!” Daisy rubbed her head and sat on the court glaring at Ryan. “Aren’t you going to help me here??” Daisy ask sarcastically. “you are a big girl. Get up yorself” Ryan fixed his glasses. Daisy get up with grumbled heart.

 

They went home right away since Daisy already lose her tennis-mood. Daisy went to bath and Ryan lay on the couch watching tv and playing with Pyong, Daisy’s puppy. Daisy came out wearing a mini red summer dress. “Ryan, I just bought this yesterday. Do I look fat in this dress?” Daisy ask. “Hell yeah you do. Wait, let me speak your language. Cows goes mooooo... moooo...mooooooo..” Ryan said as if it was nothing. “WHAT?! Ugh!! What’s wrong with you?” Daisy slam her door shut. Not long after that, Daisy get out wearing a casuall outfit. “I’m going to mall with Flo. I’ll be back in afternoon. Take care of Pyong, okay?” Daisy was about to open the door. “If you want to get out with the girls, you better get my permission. Wait no, you can’t go.  House starts tonight and that’s my favourite show.” Ryan drag her back.  “Did you just say the ‘hell’ word to me?! What’s wrong with you today?? You wer just okay yesterday! Did your head got hit? You’re not Ryan that I know. I’m out!” Daisy walk out the door. “What? No.. wait! Daisy wait!! Oh come one baby daidai!! Please..” Ryan follow her. “Shut up! You’re not the Ryan i know. Stay away!” Daisy walk faster. “Babbbyyyyy...” Ryan stop at his track and watch Daisy went away. He kicks up the leaves on the street.

Ryan met Kevin at a park. “How’s it going Kev?” Ryan ask. “Horrible. Flo hates me..” Kevin sighed and sit on the bench. “Me too.. Daisy just left me..” Ryan sat next to him. “What have yo done to her?” Kevin ask. “I just did everyhting that Chester guys told us.. you?” “Me too..” They both sat there doesn’t know what to do. “I miss flo..” “me too..” Ryan said. “Huh? You miss Flo?! She’s mine!” Kevin said in shockness. “NO! I mean.. I miss Daisy too..” Ryan slumped his shoulder. “Ryan.. What if Flo and Daisy aren’t the type of girls who like bad guys?” Kevin ask. “But Chester say-“ “ that Chester. Maybe our girls aren’t that type of girl..” Kevin snap out from his thought. “..Maybe. But, what should we do then? They hate us already..” They both slumped on sadness again. “Apologize. We should apologize to them!” Ryan gave an idea. “Exactly! But... what if they still hate us?” Kevin ask. “Then that’s what we should take for being a jerk to them. Well... at least we say sorry, right?” Ryan said. “Yeah.. I wanna tell her that she’s beautiful..” Kevin said. “...and show her that she’s in love..” Ryan continues. “..Hold her hand when she’s scared..” Kevin replied. “..tell her how much I care..” They both said in unison. “That’s it! I will get Daisy back!” Ryan shout. “Me too!” Kevin pumped his fist to the air. “What?!” “I mean.. I will get Flo back, too!” Kevin fix himself. They both went home and prepare the apologizing-event.