Date with Flo

Nice Guys

From: Sweetie Pie

Don’t forget our date tonight, okay? I miss you so much.. kisses!

Kevin smiled and start preparing things. “What should I wear?” he remembered what Chester said about how bad guys dressed up. He tries everything in his closet and finally found one that match the “bad guys” looks. He take a bath and wear a button-lose white shirt, black jeans, black jacket, a scarf, and sunglasses. He add some wax to his hair and style it messy look. Impressed by his new look, he went out form his house.

 

To: Sweetie Pie

Sweetie, I’ll pick you up in 15 mins okay?

From: Sweetie Pie

Okay ;)

 

He drove off to her house. “Kevin? Is that you?” Flo ask while looking at the new Kevin from head-to-toe. “Yeah.. hop on!” Kevin get inside the car without opened the door for Flo like he used to be. “..Aren’t you going to opened the door for me?” Flo ask in disbelief. “Why would I? And don’t seat in the front. Front is for homies, you can seat on the trunk.” Kevin said. Flo get in the back seat and just stare at her changing boyfriend. ‘Where is Kevin Woo that I know?’ she ask herself.

 

They reach the restaurant where they set their date. Kevin came inside and didn’t hold the door for Flo. “Ouch! Kevin!! Why did you close the door?” Flo rub her forhead. Kevin just walk to their table and pull out the chair.”Tha-“ “Pull your own chair.” Kevin push her. Flo stare at him in more shockness but she immidiately shrugged it off. She sit in front of him and start to tell him how her day was. “So.. there’s a new kid in my school. And she’s so nice. Her name is Josephi-.. Kevin! Are you even listening to me?!” Flo ask. “Go on.. finish your story. I don’t care..” Kevin drink his water like there’s nothing with that. The dinner went awkward but Kevin seems doesn’t have a problem about that. “Let’s go..” Kevin stood up and went out the restaurant. “Kevin but we haven’t pay the bills“ Flo follow him. “Sir! Sir! You haven’t pay the bills!” The restaurant owner approach them. “She’ll pay..” Kevin went inside the car. “What?! Ugh! Here..” Flo paid the bills and went inside the car.

 

“Yow.. front is for homies. Move back.” Kevin said not even bother to look at her. “You are unbeliveable..” Flo went out from the car and walk away. “Flo! Flo! Come back!! Hey!” Kevin approach her. “You know what Kevin, if you want to break up just say it! You don’t have to act like a jerk like this!” Flo walk away again. “B-but.. I din’t mean that. Hey Flo, listen to me please..” he begged. “Whatever Kev..” Flo walk away. “Ow man.. i’m done!” Kevin punch the car in frustration. And there goes their ruined date.