Chester's Class at 2PM

Nice Guys

Ryan and Kevin entered a small building that Chester showed them. "How To Hit On Girls" wrote on a door. They stormed inside and found a simple class with strange people. "Hey guys! Have a seat.." Chester greet them. They seat on the front row. "Let's begin the class!" Chester said.

 

[a/n: i'll make some changes on the lyrics just to make it more like a dialogue..]

"Nice guys finish last that’s why you have treat her like trash. Even if it’s not what you really want to do. But girls only date bad guys so you have to give your best try. To treat her the way she want you to" "B-but.. What we have to do to be bad guys?" Ryan ask. "It's simple.. Just do what I did.." Chester continue.

 

"I never open the door or pull out a chair. She can tell me how her day was but I don’t really care. and if she ever get cold, she’ll just have to hack it. cause I’d be cold too if I gave her my jacket" He explain. "Isn't that rude?" Kevin ask. "Who cares man?? We're bad guys remember??" Chester said. Ryan and Kevin nods in understand and write things to remember on their book.

 

"...next, she ain’t sitting up front. front is for the homies she can sit in the trunk. I never answer my phone whenever she call it, and when the waiter brings out the bill, I never reach for my wallet"Chester said. “And you have to beat her in every competition. Going out with the girls she better get you permission. If she ask ‘do I look fat in this dress?’ well hell yeah she do. Speak in her language, cows go moooo..” Chester continues. Ryan and Kevin nods in understood. “Got it guys? The class is over. And remember.. Nice guys finish last!!” Chester end the class.

 

“Kev... Daisy will surely loves me more, right?” Ryan ask in excitement. “Yeah.. and Flo will never ever leave me.. I can’t wait for our date tomorrow, and i’ll try what Chester teach us..” The two boys walking back home with excitement. But they just didn’t know what would happened..