Apologize..

Nice Guys

The next day, the two dorky dorks ready to do their mission. “Let’s do it!” they say in unison. Ryan went to Daisy’s house. He ring the bell and Daisy opened the door with a grumpy face. “Baby.. I’m sorry for being a jerk yesterday.. I know I’m wrong..” Ryan held out a yellow tullip to her. “Really? Promiseme you won’t act like a jerk again..” Daisy pout. “Promised!” Ryan stretch out his hands. “..What?” Daisy ask. “Umm.. Hug?” Ryan ask. She laugh and hug him. “I’m glad you’re back..” Daisy smile.

 

Kevin knocked Flo’s door. “What do you want?” Flo answered with a annoyed face. “Isn’t she lovelyyy.. Isn’t she wonderfull.. Isn’t she preciouusss.. Isn’t she beautifuuull..” Kevin sang and play his guitar horribly. He sang out of tune and just play the guitar without a correct cord. Flo try to hold her laugh and maintain her snnoyed face. “Oh Come on.. Isn’t she loveeelllyyyy??? Isn’t she preeecciiooouuussss??” Kevin sang again. “Hahahhaa.. okay okay stop it. I’m going to be deaf any time soon.” Flo laugh. “I miss that laugh..” Kevin stare at her. “I’m glad you’re back..” Flo smiled. “So.. do you forgive me?” Kevin ask with plea. “Promise not to let me down again?” she raised her eyebrows. “Promise promise promise promise promi-“ “Fine fine i got it. apologize accepted.” Flo smile and poke his cheeks.

 

The couple share a sweet time at the park and laugh their stupidness yesterday. “I’m happy you still want to forgive me..” Ryan play with Daisy’s hair. “Thanks for accepting my apologize. Sweetie Pie..” Kevin poke her cheeks. Suddenly, Chester appear out of nowhere. “Nice guys finish la-“ “SHUT UP!” Kevin and Ryan tackle him down. “Who is he?” Flo and Daisy ask. “Bad guy.” The two men said. The couples continue walking on the park happily ever after.. :)