weird girl

Can I be happy again?

After Yunho told me to kill Changmin’s daughter, I followed her for almost 2 weeks. Yunho has already given me a file about Changmin’s daughter. Her name is Sulli, she is learning at Seoul University, she is smart, of course, but it seems like she doesn’t like her dad at all, she always ignores him whenever Changmin comes near her, and I wonder why, but still it’s not a big problem. But the biggest problem is that she is always at home, except going out for school. There’re only 2 places that she appears: her home, and her university. When she comes out of the house, there’re always about 5 bodyguards around her. So, I’m sorry, Changmin. I don’t have any other choice but kill you.

Today is the day. I’ve prepared everything.

When I arrived in the building that is opposite from Seoul University, I prepared my rifle and got ready. I saw Changmin getting out of his car and said his goodbye to Sulli. It’ll be his last word soon. But when I was about to fire, I was hesitated to do that. I didn’t understand why I was like that. I’m Amber Liu, the best assassin in this Korea. I’ve killed a lot of people. But because of that hesitation, I shot at his right arm, instead of his head. Now, everything is such a mess, people are running around and I can’t find Changmin. Aish, this is the first time that I’ve ever failed my mission.

I’m sure that Changmin’s men now are finding me everywhere. I have to get out of this building as soon as possible. Now, I’m at the 15 floors, and it’s hard to get out of here fast since Changmin’s men are at the entrance of this building already. I need a plane. Think, Amber, Think, How can I get out of here?

AHHH, I got an idea.

Because this building is huge, so they’ll have to divide into some small groups, one group has 4-5 people. I think that I can take care of one group. So, when I saw a man that comes near me. I shot him quietly by my handgun. So I took his clothes and then wore it. For you and any other people to understand why I have to do that, it’s because the clothes that Changmin’s men is wearing has a special symbol in order to avoid the other groups to spy on them. So, I can easily walk out of the building. Hah, they are so stupid; who do they think I am? After all, I’m Amber Liu, and I’m the best assassin in this Korea.

After taking those cloths off, I went to a restaurant to grab something to eat. But when I was walking, I saw a group of men chasing a girl. That girl ran to me and hid behind my back.

 

“Help me, please” Her voice is trembling, she must be really scared.

 

“Don’t put your nose on our business, kiddo. Or else, I’ll kill you for sure” One of them said.

 

Kill me? Ok, let see about it.

 

“Stay away from her. I’m not in the mood to play with some bastards like you” I said in an annoyed tone and I think that I pissed them off.

 

“Bro, kill him, NOW”

 

Haish, it’s just a piece of cake. They didn’t even know how to punch. So, I kicked one of them at his little member (sorry, man), and them punch another one at his face. The other three saw that, and they took their knives out, and started to attack me once again. I dodged and then kicked one of them at his hand so that his knife was out of his hand, and then I gave him a kick right at his neck which made him unconscious. I grabbed his knife and threw it at one of the other two. So, there are only me and that guy who I assumed to be their boss. He started attack me once again but unfortunately, he is even worst than his men. I got bored, so I let him see a glimpse of my gun, and he ran away like a dog.

“Are you okay?” I asked her

 

“Yes, I’m good, thanks for saving me. I’m Krystal Jung, and you are?”

 

“There is no reason for you to know my name. We won’t see each other again”

 

“Why are you so sure that we won’t see each other again? So, just make a deal. If I see you again, you have to tell me your name, ok?”

 

Why is she so stubborn?

 

“Ok, deal” With that, I walked away from her.

But then…

 

“But can you take me home? Since it’s really late and I’m so scared to go home alone?”

 

“Aish, you are annoying”

 

“Please, I’m scared” she said, her voice trembled a bit.

 

“Ok, where do you live?” I don’t understand why I agreed to take her home. It’s just something about her make me want to protect her.

Here I am, walking with a girl that I don’t know, listening to some weird stories.

 

“What is your job, anyway?” her question caught me off guards.

 

“Guess it your self”

 

“hmmmm” she hummed.

 

 Her thinking face is so cute. Wait, why do I care about her face anyway? But she does looks cute. Haiz, what’s wrong with me today?

 

“You are a police, right?” huh? Me? A police?

 

“What makes you think like that?” I asked in curious.

 

“There are only two types of people who are so good at fighting like this: police and gangsters. But if you are a gangster, you won’t save me like that. So, you must be a police. Am I right?”

 

I just smiled at her. She is so innocent, right? When we were in front of her house, I said goodbye to her and immediately left.

Krystal POV

When I finished my class, I received a call from my mom.

“Hello, mom”

 

“Hello, sweetie. I and my father have an important meeting with our clients so we will go home late. Remember to eat probably, ok?”

 

“I know, mom. I’m not a kid any more”

 

“You are still my kid. Love you, bye”

 

“bye, mom”

 

Mom will be home late. Huray!

First, I went to a CD shop to buy some films. After that, I came to a small restaurant to eat. When I was heading back home, I bumped into a group of men.

 

“Hey, beautiful lady. Go with us and we will have some fun”

 

“Let me go. I don’t want to go with you guys”

 

“Go with us, or…” One of them grabbed my hair “ we will kill you” He started dragging me, so I yanked my hand away and slapped him and ran away. Then I saw a man, so I ran to him and hid behind his back.

 

“Help me, please”

 

And I saw him fighting with them. Wow, this guy is amazing, he finished them in no time. Hmm, he must be a police, a very handsome police.

But then when I asked his name, he refused to tell me saying that we wouldn’t see each other again. So I made a deal with him and I hope that I could win this deal, because I wanted to see him again, I don’t know why but I just want to know more about him, more than annyone else.