Chapter 1

Follow my Lead

The bell rang as the students finally made it into their classroom. It was psychology class, and you couldn’t wait to see what this class session would do for you. The others in the classroom were socializing, with their feet up on the desk, or setting on top of the desks themselves. It was loud and noisy like it usually was, but it didn’t bother you so much.

 

“Yah, ____.” you heard and looked up from the finger that was tracing a path across your eyes. Of course. You smiled and looked up to see one of your closest friends.

 

“Kris.”

 

“You were zoning out again.”

 

“I wasn’t zoning out. I was choosing to focus on something small.”

 

“That wasn’t there,” Kris chuckled to himself. You scoffed and lightly hit his shoulder as he took the seat next to you. You both turned to each other, having a small conversation when you heard the teacher walk into the class.

 

The rest of the students settled down and shifted into their seats to pay attention. Maybe it wasn’t just because of the subject of topic, but because the teacher was who they wanted to pay all their attention to.

 

She was young, intelligent and beautiful. Who wouldn’t?

 

Ms. Nam. One of the most admirable women you knew. At such a young age, she had achieved a great degree and decided to work as a teacher. And of all subjects to teach, she chose, psychology. If anybody knew how to read you and how you wanted to learn, she did.

 

“Let’s begin, shall we class?” Her face lit up with a warm smile and everybody agreed at once, in nods as well as words as a reply. So here was the start of your day.

 

 

“____! Wait up!”

 

You turned around with your school bag on your shoulder, to see Kris rushing toward you with a slightly worried face. “What’s going on?”

 

“You gotta help me.”

 

“With what?” Kris took a moment to scratch the back of his head, his eyes scanning the people around to see if anybody were to hear his words.

 

“I need you to be my girlfriend.”

 

For a moment, the world stopped and you felt nothing but awkward and confused. What had gotten into this guy? Why did he all of a suddenly need you to be his girlfriend? Was this his some time of twisted way to confess to you? Sure, you guys were close and you wouldn’t mind if he wanted to be honest around you… but wouldn’t he want to… I don’t know, be more romantic if he were trying to win your heart?

 

“Just for pretend!” Kris blurted out with his hands waving in defense once he saw your puzzled face. “I can explain.”

 

Oh boy. What has gone wrong?

 

 

So there you have it! First chapter is up and posted^^ I was gonna wait on finishing my filming so I can enter hashtagmykpop, but woke up late so gotta wait until tonight/tomorrow to do it. Then my wifi went out so I was able to get to a regular document. Anyway! I hope that you enjoyed it and that you’ll leave me a comment of support^^ …. With the story! Yeah, totally :3