A werewolf boy

A werewolf boy

 

Xiumin was always one of the outsiders on his school. Many people said he's weird and creepy and stayed away from him. He was an outsider, he never had friends, so he tried to entertain himself. First with books, but he noticed soon, reading isn't his thing; then with writing stuff, but he noticed too, he hadn't got any talent for it. After a while Xiumin decided to go in the banned forest near his school because there weren't any people who could stare at him like he was ugly as hell. He walked into the forest, till he found a nice meadow and sat down. He liked the forest, so he began to spend every day there, and so he did.

 

One day, another normal day when some people in his class builed him like many times before, he ran into the forest, the banned forest so that his classmates couldn't follow him, he knew they were too afraid of it. He ran and ran, till he wasn't able to run anymore and had to stop to catch his breath. He looked around, tried to find out where he was but he couldn't remember this part of the forest.

He looked around. It was more darker than the other parts of the forest, and suddenly, a thing popped up in his mind: this must be the dangerous part of the forest where dangerous animals lived.

Some people said, in the dark part there were also living dark creatures called werewolfs, but Xiumin didn't believe in this kind of daydream nonsense which some people made to scare the little kids away from the forest.

He closed his eyes for a moment, to remember the way he ran there. He was good in remembering, that was the reason why he was the samrtest in his class.

Unfortunately, this time he couldn't remember, so he decided to just look and walk around, maybe he would find a way outside of the forest.

After an hour or two, Xiumin was still wandering around the forest. He was sure he was walking in circles, because he walked past a big tree, already 5 times or more.

Unmotivated, he sat down on the ground and looked in the shrubbery

I wonder if somebody noticed I...“ Suddenly Xiumin gasped as he noticed there was something staring back at him with a pair of red eyes. Xiumin got scared and stood up slowly, to run away or to fight with this creature if it attacked him.

But surprisely, it didn't. The creature just stood up to show the body of a normal asian boy with blond hair and a handsome face.

Xiumin made a step back as the boy came closer.

Don't be afraid.“ the boy whispered. „I won't hurt you.“

How can I be sure?“ Xiumin looked at the boy with wide eyes. The boy still wasn't fully in the slight sunlight which came through the trees, Xiumin could only see the right half of his face.

The boy smiled a small smile to show his perfect teeth. „You can't be.“

They didn't move for an infinity, but then the boy moved closer, and Xiumin could see he looked totally normal, except for the red eyes.

Maybe he was an werewolf? No! Xiumin thought, it couldn't be true, such creatures didn't exist...right?

There was silence again, an really uncomfortable silence.

Who are you?“ Xiumin asked without breathing.

The boy smiled at Xiumin again and breathed in.

I am Luhan.“ 

~~~

Should I continue this? 

Please tell me what you think of it