[HoSu Side Story] The Way To Confess

You're Mine and Mine Only
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun felt that he was already knocking Junsu’s door for a hundred times already. However, there was still no single person came to open the door and greet him. Annoyed with the fact, Yoochun was finally taking out his spare key for Junsu’s house from the wallet and getting in without permission.

Yoochun’s eyes wandered around the house, thinking of where he should check first. Finally, Yoochun walked towards one of the room, which was where Jaejoong and Changmin were. Yoochun opened the door just like that, making him surprised by his own upon the sight in front of him.

“Idiot! Knock first before you’re going in, Chun!” shouted Jaejoong, quickly covering himself with a blanket.

Yoochun just remained in silence for some seconds, blinking rapidly to figure out about what just happened. His eyes kept moving towards Jaejoong and the sleeping Changmin alternately. Just by the sight, Yoochun knew already what exactly they were doing before Changmin slept.

“Damn it, Jae! You should lock the door before doing it!” replied Yoochun.

Hearing the noise around him, Changmin unwillingly opened his eyes to see what was happening. Changmin took a seat and grabbed on Jaejoong’s waist, before putting his chin right on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Baby,” Changmin called, before looking at Yoochun; still half dreaming, “Hyung, what are you doing here? You surely love to disturb us.”

“Morning, sleepyhead,” Jaejoong answered, giving a kiss on Changmin’s cheek, “You shouldn’t talk like that to Yoochun. After all, he was helping you already.”

Changmin widened his eyes in shock right away. “You knew?!” exclaimed him.

“Well, I found the message when checking out your phone,” explained Jaejoong, laughing with easiness.

“You’re... not mad?” asked Changmin bravely.

“To think about what was happening today... I really have been too much lately, right?” Jaejoong answered, looking right into Changmin’s eyes, “I shouldn’t be that easy to mad at you, because in the end I also wouldn’t dare to break up with you. I’m really sorry and thanks for your understanding these whole time, Min.”

“Anything for you, Baby,” said Changmin with a warm smile, as his face moved closer towards Jaejoong’s.

“But I will stay possessive as well,” Jaejoong added, “Just because you’re mine, remember?”

“I love that way too,” replied Changmin, before impatiently taking Jaejoong into a kiss.

Hearing Yoochun’s groan in the middle of kiss, Changmin finally released Jaejoong’s lips from his. “Hello, I’m here,” Yoochun stated within annoyance, “You two should take a bath now.” He stopped less than a second. “And just a NORMAL bath, since we have a schedule soon.”

Changmin grinned mischievously, knowing what Yoochun was thinking about.

“Where are Yunho-Hyung and Junsu, anyway?” asked Yoochun.

“Oh, they’re- ! I forgot about them,” Changmin said, almost getting out from the bed before quickly remembered that he’s wearing nothing, “Just unlock them from the next room beside this one, Hyung.”

Yoochun widened his eyes; completely didn’t expect that. “You LOCKED them?!”

 

***

“W- What?!” shouted Junsu, as he was locked inside the room along with Yunho.

Junsu couldn’t really get about what was happening just now. After all, it’s HIS house. How could someone lock him inside his own room? Feeling lost with the thought, Junsu threw a look towards Yunho, who was gaping beside him. He hoped for an explanation from Yunho, even though he knew that the latter was also as clueless as him.

Of course, Yunho actually knew exactly why Changmin was locking them inside. It’s either Changmin was tired with Yunho’s longing eyes everyday, or Yunho’s hurtful looks sometimes, or even maybe Yunho’s excited feelings everytime he talked about Junsu.

Whatever the case, the message was rather clear and obvious for Yunho.
Confessed already. Or died in Changmin’s hands.

 

Giving up thinking over that, Junsu finally walked towards his bed and lazily sat down there. “Hyung, let’s take a seat,” he offered, patting an empty space beside him, “I still wonder why Changmin did this to us, though.”

Now or never.

Yunho enchanted those three words over and over again, hoping it could help to encourage him. He bravely took some steps forwards, before stopping right in front of Junsu. Yunho closed his eyes tightly for a second; tried to control his heartbeat before starting his confession.

Meanwhile, the younger was just sitting comfortably, didn’t know what would happen a moment later. Or to be exact, what SHOULD happen.

“Actually Su, Changmin did this just because I-”

Before Yunho was able to continue anymore, he could feel Junsu’s warm hand on his lips. Yunho was immediately freezing at his state, too afraid even to breathe normally. After some minutes, which were felt like an hour, Junsu finally took his hand away from Yunho’s lips.

“I heard Jaejoong-Hyung’s voice! It seemed that he’s rather more than upset,” Junsu said quickly, staring at the door in worries, “Do you think we should check them out, Hyung? Just in case they were doing something dangerous.”

Yunho was just gaping widely again, felt dumbfounded with Junsu’s question.

After a silence has passed, it seemed that Junsu was finally realizing his mistakes. He was scratching his not-so-itchy head nervously. “Oh. Sorry, Hyung. We’re locked, I just realized,” he said, laughing awkwardly, “Seems that I’m not myself just now.”

Yunho smiled warmly upon Junsu’s silly-yet-still-cute answer.
That was one of the reasons why Yunho found Junsu was very attractive. So unique. Different.

“Anyway, can I ask you about the message you’ve sent, Hyung? The one you sent right before Changmin was asking for your phone,” asked Junsu, looking at his phone to find the message he was meant. When Junsu was finally able to found it, he showed it to Yunho right away. “Here, this one.”

Yunho widened his eyes in shock, as he noted himself to make Changmin’s suffering later on.

To : Kim Xia Junsu
From : Yunho-Hyung ^^
Subject : My Everything

You’re the breath of life in me. The only one that sets me free.
You have made my soul complete for all time.

Just like the lyrics of your favorite song. That’s what you are for me, Junsu. <3

“It wasn’t me! I- I didn’t send that message to you,” Yunho said quickly, stuttering with his words, “But- But well, the content of message was- actually true, though.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” asked Junsu; didn’t understand Yunho’s statement.

“It means just like stated,” answered Yunho, trying to ignore his thumping heart.

“What???” Junsu asked once more; still couldn’t understand it, before shrugging it off and shaking his head, “Doesn’t matter, Hyung. After all, you’re not the one sending this. I guess Changmin was just playing prank on me, then. That maknae.”

Junsu stood u

Please log in to read the full chapter