Solving The Problem

You're Mine and Mine Only
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Junsu was widening his eyes and running towards Jaejoong’s direction, too shocked to say anything. Right on time, Junsu was thankfully able to catch his phone, which was just thrown to anywhere by Jaejoong. Junsu quickly check out his phone’s condition, hoping that there would be no damage on it. After he was sure that his phone completely alright, Junsu sighed right away and looked at Jaejoong with a pout on his lips.

“Hyung! Don’t throw my phone just like that,” complained Junsu.

Jaejoong was remained in silence, having no mood to talk with Junsu at all. All he did was just staring at the floor, trying his best to suppress his rage. Upon the thought that Changmin didn’t seem realize what he was doing wrong, made Jaejoong was more than upset. He was sure that if Changmin stood right in front of him, Jaejoong could kill him right away.

“If Changmin comes, just tell him that I’m not here,” said Jaejoong as an order, before leaving Junsu alone at the living room. Jaejoong walked towards one of the room at Junsu’s place, getting in there without forgetting to slam the door and lock himself inside. Jaejoong knew that he would need to cool himself down now, before committing any crime towards someone- a certain person.

“What’s with him?” murmured Junsu; eyes were following Jaejoong’s movement towards the room. After some seconds has passed, Junsu was finally shrugging it off and sitting on the couch. “Maybe they're just having a fight. Couple problems, not my business.”

Junsu was enjoying his time alone; reading Yunho’s edition of High Cut magazine, when his phone started to ring once more. Junsu sighed, feeling annoyed with every single person who disturbed his peaceful time. Lazily, he picked the call up after acknowledging the caller ID. “What is it, Hyung?” Junsu asked straightly, “Aren’t you working right now?”

‘What? You sounded annoyed, Su,’ stated the person within confusion.

“I am,” Junsu replied almost right away, “Changmin called me using Yunho-Hyung’s phone and asked for Jaejoong-Hyung. Even though I kept telling Jaejoong-Hyung to answer, he didn’t want to. Right after Jaejoong cut the line without my permission, he was throwing my phone- literally. Good thing that I could catch it right on time. Do you understand why I’m annoyed now?”

As Junsu could hear the clear chuckle from the person at other line, he was immediately pouting. Junsu knew exactly that the latter must be smiling widely right now. ‘I’m sorry to hear that then, Su,’ the other person said again, before sighing in frustration, ‘So- I guess now Jaejoong is locking himself inside the room? Is that so?’

“Yeah,” answered Junsu, still couldn’t remove the pout at his lips.

While listening to the other person on the line, Junsu took the High Cut magazine again and started looking through it. After all, Junsu was feeling extremely bored and he wasn’t sure how long the call would take his time. Unconsciously, Junsu kept staring on the daring pose of Yunho there. He didn’t know why, but his heart was beating faster than before upon the sight in front of him.

‘Are you there?’ called the other, making Junsu jerked on his place. Junsu’s attention, which was lost in his own thought about Yunho, was finally back after he heard the call. The person sighed deeply once more, knowing that Junsu didn’t really pay attention on him. ‘That should be enough for now. I had to stop bothering you and go back to my work now. Later again, Su.’

“Wait- what?” Junsu replied, feeling stupid all of sudden, “Park Yoochun, did you just call me to ask whether Jaejoong-Hyung is locking himself inside the room or not? Really? Are you kidding me?”

Yoochun couldn’t do anything but laughing nervously upon Junsu’s reaction. Really. If only Yoochun could find another way to ask about Jaejoong’s condition for now, he wouldn’t call Junsu at all. Not that Yoochun mind to talk with Junsu, but he knew that Junsu was hate this kind of call the most. On the other side, Yoochun was also worrying about Jaejoong and Changmin at the same time.

‘Sorry, Su. I just need to make sure,’ Yoochun said apologetically, before grinning by himself; even though Junsu couldn’t see him, ‘You should stop being upset and just wait patiently though. Since Changmin will come there, I’m quite sure that Yunho-Hyung will also come.’

“W- What? What do you mean? It doesn’t have anything with Yunho-Hyung at all!” replied Junsu in no time; face was as red as the tomato.

Yoochun was feeling extremely satisfied with Junsu’s reaction, as he was laughing madly at Junsu. Even though he couldn’t see Junsu’s face, Yoochun already knew that Junsu was currently dying in embarrassment. ‘Well then, till later! Enjoy your time, Su,’ said him in the end, not giving any time for Junsu to reply Yoochun’s words.

 

As the tiredness enveloped him, Junsu was finally falling asleep on the couch after he has finished read the High Cut magazine. Junsu didn’t even hear the sound of door being knocked for several times, or the voice of someone rather familiar from the door. When his phone was ringing again, Junsu finally opened his eyes and answered the call; still within his dreams, without looking at the caller ID.

“Junsu’s speaking,” said him dreamily.

‘Oh. Can you open the door?’ asked the other person; seemed a bit surprised with Junsu’s tone.

Junsu’s eyes were getting widened and his consciousness was coming back almost immediately. He knew the voice too well. Junsu clearly didn’t expect that the person would come; at least, not this fast. He was quickly running towards the main door, before opening it nervously. Junsu could see two familiar figures were standing impatiently right in front of his house.

“Yunho-Hyung?” called him, completely forgetting the existence of Changmin beside Yunho.

Changmin rolled his eyes lazily, looking at the two oblivious love-birds in front of him. He took one of Junsu’s hands along with Yunho’s one, dragging both of them towards one of the room. Changmin was practically throwing both Yunho and Junsu inside the room, before locked them up instantly. He didn’t even bother to hear the complaints from both of the side, leaving them alone to settle his own problem for now.

Before Changmin got a chance to explore the house, he was surprised by the sudden appearance of someone right in front of him. Looking at the beauty in front of him, Changmin’s worries have gone right away. He was immediately walking towards the person; a sweet smile never went away from his face. “Hey Jae, Baby,” called Changmin, humming in every words he said.

“Don’t baby me,” said Jaejoong dangerously, glaring towards Changmin’s directly. Changmin realized the sudden change of the atmosphere, making him stopped his steps right away. “That's a smart of you, locking the two oblivious love-birds inside the room.”

“Well, you know that I am smart,” replied Changmin easily, as he never had the fight with Jaejoong.

“Prove it by solving your own problem then,” said Jaejoong again; snorted upon Changmin’s words.

Jaejoong just turned around and walked back towards the previous room, since it was practically his room in Junsu’s house. Jaejoong quickly hopped onto the bed and watched a television show, trying to not take any glances. Without checking it, Jaejoong actually knew already that Changmin would follow him inside; even without Jaejoong told him to do so. Within no time, Jaejoong was proven to be right. He could feel the sudden weight right beside him.

“Baby? Why are you mad at me? Hmmmm?” asked Changmin softly, as he entwined one of his hands with Jaejoong’s. Being with Jaejoong for years already, made Changmin could understand it exactly, that he couldn’t push Jaejoong with a hard way on the time like this. He had to show his patience so much, and maybe- still maybe, in the end Jaejoong would give in. “I miss you too much, Jae.”

“. This time I won’t give in just because your sweet talks, Changmin,” said Jaejoong between his rages, pulling the entwined hand from Changmin’s grip. Jaejoong took a glance towards Changmin coldly, before looking back to the television. “Figure it out by yourself. We’ll see what we could do about that later- just if you success to know it.”

“Don’t say that, Baby,” said Changmin again, couldn’t just give up like that. This time, Changmin tried to whisper right beside Jaejoong’s ear and his hair lovingly. He was hoping that his doings could melt Jaejoong’s heart immediately. “I’m going to turn crazy without you beside me. Also, you know already that I will go

Please log in to read the full chapter