I Caught You

You're Mine and Mine Only
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was just one of the cold and peaceful mornings on July.

The sun, which originally had to arise already since some hours ago, was still hidden between the clouds.  The rain was still drizzling softly on the other side of the windows. It was actually a perfect weather to enjoy the time on the comfy bed- to sleep soundly, more precisely.

Especially, for a so-not-morning person filled with busy schedules everyday.

More especially, for a certain man named Park Yoochun.

But surprisingly for anyone, Yoochun’s bed was empty already on the perfect day to sleep. There was no sign of any human being inside his bedroom. What left on his room was just the messy bed. It was quiet strange, actually; knowing that Yoochun always appreciated his sleep more than anything in the early morning like this. So, where was he?

 

“Jae, can’t you just- call me first before barged into my house in the early morning? That way, I could make the plan about when I should sleep first." A clear and deep voice could be heard from the dining room. “I need my precious sleep after those damn schedules too, you know.”

There Yoochun was, in the dining room.

Yoochun rested his head against his folded arms on the table, eyes half opened since he was still feeling sleepy. He didn’t even bother to hide his annoyance at all from Jaejoong.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong could care less about any of Yoochun’s annoyance. He was still busy with the phone on his ear and just taking a slight glance towards Yoochun. “Oh come on, Chun. It wasn’t that early! It’s already eight in the morning now,” whispered Jaejoong, as if he was afraid that someone else heard his conversation.

Jaejoong could hear the chuckle from the man, who’s talking on the phone with him.

‘Just in case you didn’t know, Jae... I could hear all your words clearly,’ said the man. Even though Jaejoong couldn’t see the man, he knew exactly that the man must be grinning widely right now. Thinking about that grin, made Jaejoong was pouting right away. ‘So what’s the occasion that makes you coming to Yoochun-Hyung’s place so early? He’ll keep nagging on you, I know.’

“That’s ing early, if you wanted to know,” replied Yoochun; didn’t really bother with the fact that Jaejoong was talking to someone else on the phone, since he knew already who it was.

“Nothing in particular. I just need one or two help from him,” answered Jaejoong while giving Yoochun a death glare.

‘Oh, is that so? You won’t be lying to me, right?’ said the other man from the line.

Again, Jaejoong could imagine what the man was doing right now. He must be raised his eyebrows in suspicion. “What? No. Of course not! Not even in a million years. How could I cheat on you, Min? Yoochun is nothing at all, compared to you. I’m serious!” said Jaejoong, half panicking as he thought that the man would mad at him.

“Wow, I just heard about it now,” interrupted Yoochun lazily.

‘I know it already that he’s nothing,’ The man said playfully, ‘But I didn’t say anything about you cheating on me, honestly. Why do you even think about those? I mean- What? Huh?’

Jaejoong frowned in confusion, knowing that the man was changing his attention to somewhere else instead of Jaejoong. “Min? Changmin?” called Jaejoong, making sure that he’s still there.

‘Okay. Okay, Hyung. Yes! I’m coming in a moment. Stop shouting now!’

Jaejoong sighed in disappointment, realizing that the time to chat comfortably with Changmin was going to end already. Unconsciously, the pout was formed on his lips. “You have to go now?” asked Jaejoong.

‘Yeah. Sorry, okay?’ answered Changmin.

Jaejoong knew that there was nothing he or Changmin could do. He also knew, that Changmin was saying the words with an apologetic smile. But still, Jaejoong wanted to talk more with Changmin.

Jaejoong’s thought was suddenly interrupted from another chuckle from Changmin.

‘I know that you’re pouting right now,’ Changmin said, ‘Stop that, okay~ If only I was there, I’d kiss your tempting lips already.’

“Then why don’t you come here?” asked Jaejoong, still with his pout.

‘You know I can’t...?’ Changmin answered, the guilty was showed clearly from his tone, ‘Seriously, you should stop pouting right now. I promise that I’ll come to your place right after we landed, okay?’

“Promise?” said Jaejoong, this time the smile already curved on his face.

‘Of course. In fact, by that time I’m going to miss you too much already,’ replied Changmin, full with confidence at his words.

“Sweet talker,” said Jaejoong in sarcastic tone.

“He is, for sure,” interrupted Yoochun again, hearing all the words from Jaejoong’s mouth. He was feeling more annoyed now, since Jaejoong didn’t pay attention on him at all. Jaejoong was the one who woke him up and then neglected him, after all. However, Jaejoong just took another slight glance towards Yoochun before turning his attention back to Changmin.

‘And you love it- what again, Hyung?’

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows, knowing what was happening there again. It must be Yunho, who’s trying to disturb their time together. Not that Jaejoong hated Yunho, but sometimes he really wanted to smack Yunho’s head for disturbing their limited time.

‘Okay, can’t you be patient- What? Over my dead body, Hyung!’

“Changmin?” called Jaejoong again, as he heard Yunho’s laughter echoing from the phone.

‘Whoops. I’m very sorry, Jae. Yunho-Hyung just said something- nonsense, actually. But no worries, since I’ve dealt with him already now,’ answered Changmin, as he realized that he was neglecting Jaejoong’s presence just right now.

“What did he say?” asked Jaejoong with curiosity on his mind.

Changmin seemed a bit hesitant for some seconds, making Jaejoong wondered what it could be. After Changmin gave a long and deep sigh, he was finally ready to tell Jaejoong. ‘Well- he asked me to tell you that- he loves you and he knew that you love him?’ answered Changmin.

“WHAT?!” shouted Jaejoong, couldn’t believe with his own ears.

“, Jae! Volume, please. I’m trying to sleep here on this so-not-comfy table right now,” said Yoochun, accidentally throwing another curse. He gave up trying to get Jaejoong’s attention already, and now he's in the middle of trying to sleep there. Why didn’t he back to his bedroom? Well to put it simply, Yoochun knew that he would be dragged again later- after Jaejoong finished talking with Changmin on the phone.

‘He was just joking, of course. Or else, I’ve strangled him to death already by now,’ replied Changmin quickly, as if he knew already what was in Jaejoong’s mind. Well to be honest, Changmin knew that Jaejoong couldn’t see the difference between playful confession and the real one. It was making him almost died in frustration too, when he tried to confess for the first time towards Jaejoong.

Jaejoong replied the words with a soft giggle, knowing that Changmin tried to soothe him.

‘Anyway, since Yunho-Hyung already nagged me a lot- I think I should go for now,’ Changmin said again, ‘See you later, Jae. And please try to not bother Yoochun-Hyung too much, okay?’

“Fine,” Jaejoong answered unwillingly, “Have fun on the stage, Min. I love you.”

‘I know,’ answered Changmin shortly.

Jaejoong clearly didn’t like Changmin’s answer at all. He wanted to hear Changmin’s saying those three magic words, but it seemed that Changmin wouldn’t say it. “Min, where’s your ‘I love you too’? Did it stuck somewhere?” asked Jaejoong with annoyance on his tone.

‘There’re lots people here,’ reasoned Changmin.

“Please?” whine Jaejoong, trying to get Changmin’s empathy in the end.

‘I love you, Jae. I love you more than anything,’ whispered Changmin after a long silence.

Before Jaejoong was able to say anything as the answer, Changmin already turned the phone off. Upon the sudden action from Changmin, Jaejoong was showing his pout again. However, it wasn’t last long since it was replaced with a big smile as he felt happy with Changmin’s confession already.

Jaejoong didn’t even realize that Yooch

Please log in to read the full chapter