do you not like me?

When The Stars Burn Out

As we made our way toward the bathroom, she suddenly calls out.

“Yuri,”

I turned toward her and blushed furiously. I couldn’t really look at her for more than two seconds. I’m bashfully shy and insecure in front of her.  I always feel lesser.

“Do I make you feel uncomfortable?” She asked, biting her lips in anticipating for my reply.

To be honestly, I don’t know how to respond to that question. She makes me feel many emotions, which I’m not sure how to explain it.

“What?” I blurted out, feeling unsure.

“Do you not like me?”

“Of course! I do!” I replied quickly.

I shouldn’t have let her come with me. I not ready to have this conversation. I can’t even look her in the eyes so how could I ever talk like how I feel.

“Jessica, why are you asking me this?” I said, not wanting to go beyond whatever she is insisting.

“I just…” She paused, “I mean, we are friend right?”

I nodded, “we are.”

I want to be more than friend.

“Really?”

“I—”

She cut me off and grabbed my by the hand, rather harshly, and pinned me to the wall. My heart started to beat faster, and I stopped breathing.  

Her soft lip touches mine, and at that moment all I could ever think about was how, how I wish we could kiss like this till the end of time.

“Jessica….”

“I like you more than friend,” she said.

She smiles lightly, bringing her forehead to mine. I never wanted her more. I never feel so loved and so dejected at the same time. If I was someone who didn’t care about others…I would love her, and I would say what exactly it was I wanted to say to her ever since I find myself longing for her. But I can’t.

I pushed her away, and I can’t never really forget the hurtful face she makes at my rejection.

“You have you a boyfriend. We can’t.”

 


Hey guys,

I'm sorry that it is so short. I'm still trying to find inspirating to continue writing

Not sure how many are still with this story, but I just wanna say I'm still here working on it.. Leave me comments to let me know you still want to read this story . Thank you!