and one

When The Stars Burn Out

Yuri's POV

 


 

 

Friday night, the most glamour event of the school yeah: Music Night.

 

Maybe other schools most important event is sport, but my school is all about music. It was ridiculous consider I much I despise musicians, but school's choice was never mine choices.

 

I grew in a family of musicians, my mother was quite famous back her days and maybe's that's how the big Kwon Corporation really started out from that small fame and now we're on top.

 

My father was in a band and that's how my mother met him.

 

The reason I hate it not only because I was so untalented with music that I almost failed the only course I ever had a chance in.

 

Musicians live of the inspiration of passions and once they ran out they begin to find another source of energy and inspiration. Maybe that's why I grew in a broken home of cheating mother.

 

Jessica is a musician, a well-known one in our school in fact, and I can only hope that she's different.

 

So, are you going to the Music Night?” Sooyoung said.

 

No,”

 

C'mon it's gonna be fun. I'm going to be there,” Jessica nudged my shoulder.

 

My face was heated from her action.

 

I –”

 

She's not really a big fan of musicians” Sooyoung cut me off.

 

What? No.” I quickly denied it.

 

Of course, I have too.

 

If I ever want to impress Jessica...I think I should learn to love her profession always. But sometime it's difficult. It's not the love part that is hard but accepting the things that they are surround with.

 

I'm hot-headed, I'm stubborn and shy.

 

Well, I'm musician do you hate me then?” Jessica said.

 

No! Of course not!”

 

Good,” she took my hands, “come and see me” and shoved the ticket in my hand.

 

Ok..” I breathed.

 

.


 

 

Damn it! 

 

There's just so much damns in my life.

 

Every since, Jessica did that to me I couldn't concentrate on just about anything. I'm excited to see her but at the same time I hate it – I mean surrounding by a room of musicians, something that I have known to hate with passion?

 

What did I get myself into?

 

I was not exactly the most sociable person out there, and the thought of how egoistic musicians are about their carefree lives are and such just make me want to strangle myself.

 

What's wrong with you?” Sunny asked.

 

I'm in trouble,” I said in defeat.

 

Trying to get into Jessica Jung's pant is a trouble for you?”

 

What?

 

What?” I blurted.

 

Sunny is a friend I know since high-school. She was senior then while I was a freshmen, and now she's a senior in college.

 

How I discover my uality was through Sunny of course – this woman have my first of everything.

 

My first kiss with a woman.

 

Did I regretted it?

 

Yes I did.

 

But that was then when Sunny was an alcoholic girl and I was pretty messed up. We're both then just right for each other, we had some much in common but it never worked out between us.

 

You know Sooyoung really misses you,” I said.

 

I know,”

 

Why don't you want to see her?”

 

Ever?” I asked.

 

Because I'm ,” Sunny said.

 

Frankly, I think she got just as much as you have,”

 

I guess.”

 

Again with a bottle of alcohol in her hand, she poured herself. Her habit never change and maybe that's why she's afraid to see Sooyoung.

 

We sat on of her houses rooftop and talk till sunrise – Sunny did most of the drinking and I did most of the talking.

 

Hey, Sunny”

 

What?”

 

Have you ever went to a Music Night?”

 

She laughed.

 

I guess not.

 

Dear, just be yourself you don't need to be someone else”