just a little bit of you

When The Stars Burn Out

Hi guys!...If you're still here lol. I'm sorry for not updating for so long! It been hard I supposed...writting and all. 

There's just so much, and I want to have everything done at the same thing but I can't lol. 

I'm a fail like that. 

The next update...I'm not sure when I will be updating again  

but I'll work hard on it.

Enjoy :) 

 


 

 

 

Seeing her boyfriend at the Music Night make me feel embarrassed. I suddenly felt silly for liking someone who is way out of my league. Silly because this useless, bothering feelings has gotten out of control. 

 

“Come on, let get to our seats” Sunny pulled me. 

 

From seat no less. I was distracted for most of the performances, it bored me to death. And finally it’s Jessica turn. She stood on the stage so prettily. She was so close and I feel myself blushing. And our eyes meet and she smiled at me and wave, but somehow I just ignored her. I don’t know why I did it but I suddenly felt shameful. Having certain thoughts about someone how clearly thought me of a friend. I felt wrong for liking her. This whole experience has made me feel so incredibly wronged. 

 

“Really.” Sunny glared at me. “Can you stop being such an ?” 

 

Sunny rarely curse, and when she does it was for a good reason. I hate bring someone who makes me feel like, who forces me to deal with the reality that I tend to ran away from. 

 

“What?” I said. 

 

She smacked my head. “If your crush waved at you, you freaking better wave back!” 

 

See that? I don’t like her sometimes. I adored her and then I hate her with passion. 

 

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked alone in the hall way, I have really never walk though this part of the school. Like how I resisted myself from trying out things that I know would makes me happy. I am happy. I think I am. 

 

I was alone for most part but I was happy. I was not alone because I didn’t have anyone. I have people, people that are very dearly to me like Sunny and Sooyoung. They are my friends, my teachers, and my partner in crime. I like them a lot, but I can’t helped but to feel jealous of them. 

 

“Did you like the performances?” No matter how much I tried to avoid her, she seemed to be everywhere, all over places. 

 

I smiled nervously, “Yeah”. I bit my lip. 

 

She smiled at me and asked where I was going to. 

 

“Bathroom?” I suddenly feel unsure. 

 

She have that ability to makes me trembles under her glazes, her presents, her every things makes me happy and incredibly sad at the same time. 

 

“Me too. Mine if I tag along?” She smiled widely at me. 

 

I feel myself blushing. I hope she didn’t notices that she makes my ear red every time she's near and that my heart is beating wildly at her present. 

 

She makes me go crazy. 

 

I shrugged. 

 

Like that we walked side by side in comfortable silent. 

 

It feel comfortable being with Jessica. 

 

 


Is their developement slow? Tell me what you think by leaving me comments :) Thanks