the star of my heart

When The Stars Burn Out

Italic = flashback/ significant

Yuri's POV


 

 

I can't keep my eyes off of her, is there something wrong with me?

 

It was during my high school's senior year where I first met her. I haven't seen her during those three high school years and I found her by the fourth years. It was fated.

 

I was in the same class as her, but I never got a chance to know her except that time when we worked together in a group project.

 

I spoke less than five words to her and she says anything back, she just laughed a lot with other people. I was invisble to her then. The rest of the semester went by quickly, and I didn't do well. I was distracted, and I didn't care for her anymore. That's how my attractive died for her, but in the second semester I met her again in a different class.

 

I remembered our first ever introduction.

 

Hi, I'm Jessica” she said politely.

 

She was sweet and way to polite that made me uncomfortable.

 

I'm Yuri, I hope you remember me, we were in the same class last semester” I awkwardly made my introduce.

 

I don't think she remember me.

 

I was sweating inside but at the same time I'm glad that I meet her again. I was thrilled and uncomfortable. How could I not be when she was sitting beside me...closer to me than any other people in this room of thirty-two people.

 

I was disappointed when a third person showed up. Turned out they were close friends and I was sitting in between them, I feel so awkward and uncomfortable like a third wheel.

 

Why did I feel that way? Was I threatened by Jessica's friend?

 

I was afraid I'd never have the chance to have Jessica's attention because all of her attention will go to her friend. Like an awkward turtle...I feel so small sitting between them.

 

I meet Jessica again in next class, I smirked to myself like I won something then. I was silly and couldn't get rid of the uncomfortable and shyness knowing she's behind me, possibly watching me even if it all she watched was my back or the teacher.

 

I think I might have felt in love with her then and found myself.

 

Where I belong and what I am.

 

It disappointed me a lot when I found out Jessica's in a relationship. I don't think 'us' was possibly anymore.

 

I tried to move on that summer but the images and the font memories of her I just can't erase.

 

I found myself falling for her once again. I kissed the stars above and said to myself,

 

I'm not giving you up, Jessica”

 

Please love me back too.”

 

 


:) will you like this?  think this story will entirely be in Yuri's POV. Yuri's reminiscing the past in the chapter.

bye~