The relationship ~

Cause You're My Destiny ~~

 

The Weekend has passed, school again.
Now i really need to talk to Sungjong. 
  
As i get to school, its quiet.
But as soon as i enter my class, everyone is whispering, AGAIN.
I bet its Myungsoo's fault.. 
 
Jungmy is finally here, i have a lot to tell her.. and to ask.
"JUNGMY~ I missed you!" 
"Hey.. yeah.. i missed you too.." She says with a sad tone
"Is something wrong?"  I puff my cheeks.
 "No.. nothing"
"YOUUU SUREEE~?" I say while staring at her with D.O's eyes.
"YEEES U LITTLE.." 
"... fine." i say as i go away 
I didn't have the courage to ask anything, cause she seems sad...
 
"Everything was boring today because Myungsoo was missing" i say to myself while walking home.
"YAAAH~ stop walking! you know how hard it is to catch up with you?" He says while using his gummy smile to seduce me.
"Aissh~ Dongwoo.. I didn't even know" 
"I know you didn't" he puts his arm around me. "Don't be embarrassed! we're best friends after all" he says with a husky voice.
 
While we were walking home, it started raining. 
"Aishh~ I don't have an umbrella" i say while trying to sound calm, cause i wasn't calm at all.
"Soomin, its okay.." He chuckles, "I don't have one neither but i have you" 
"YAAH, Dongwoo, stop joking around! We are in a terrible situation now, i don't wanna get wet!" i pout.
"Kay.. just.. Get on my back!" 
"You sure???" i widen my eyes.
"Yeah.. just go!"
As soon as i get on his back, he starts running like a retard towards my house.
"This is fun!" i whisper to him.
"Not for me" he sighs.
"YAAAH~ It was your idea!!" 
"I know and i was just kidding." he sticks his tongue out.
 
We finally arrive at my house and he lets me down.
"It was a long road.." i giggle
"Yeah.. you know Hoya's gonna kill me, right?" 
"I know oppa~! Don't worry i will make it up for you" i smile.
"Okay thanks, see you at school!" 
"See ya!"
 
When i was about to enter my house, he stops me. "One more thing" 
"Yes?" i ask surprised "U scared me! I though you left"
He holds me by the waist and kisses my lips deeply.
"See you tomorrow" he shows his gummy smile again.
 
What is up with everyone? Even my best friend shows up and kisses me..
Something really weird is happening and i want to know it.
But how am i supposed to? When everyone seems to be on the other side?
  
Today, Hoya is taking me to school. He seems lost in his thoughts, and im worried. 
"Howon-sshi.. are you okay?"
"Oh me.. yeah, why?" he puts his hands in his pockets while staring at me.
"I just.. You seem worried, thats all" i smile.
"I am not, its just that i might have a cold" 
"Oh.. okay! I will take care of you once we get home, i promise" i show him my pinky and he chuckles at my action.
"Here, hold my hand, you won't be cold anymore" i smile at my cousin who seems surprised.
"I heard INFINITE is having a comeback.. Im happy for you guys! But that means you will be skipping school often, right?" 
"Yeah.. but don't worry, i'll be back fast" he winked.
 
Sungjong is not in school today neither, the smartest kid is absent? Ha, wait until the teachers find out! His reputation will go down i tell you.
Because he is absent, i guess i'll have to go home..
 
As i get home, i change in my pijamas and prepare some coffee.
I have to wait until Hoya comes back, its boring without him.
When i was about to fall asleep on the couch, i remembered something, something IMPORTANT.
 
I change back to my clothes and hurry to school. i get there, fast enough, and go straight to the studio. There i meet the ones i didn't want to meet, INFINITE, the whole group, practicing a dance.
"Aishh~ ... Annyeong!" i bow at the 7 figures.
"Soomin?! Oh hello!" Sungyeol says shocked 
"Yeey~ You're here! Whassup?" Dongwoo tries again to be cool and fails.
"Oh.. Annyeong Soomi!~" Sungjong bows back at me.
"Sunggyu ignores everyone, so don't be so surprised" Dongwoo tells me while giving a mean look to Sunggyu.
"Hello Soomin!" Woohyun says quietly. You can see that he knows you hate him. 
"Soom~ You're here?" Hoya says while he comes closer to give me a hug.
"Yeah.. but i will not stay long, i didn't even know you were practicing" i blush.
"Its all good, at least we have someone to judge us now" he says hapily.
"Hi babe.." Myungsoo says from the back of the room.
"Hi everyone~" I smile at them, "I'll just stay a bit so don't mind me".
 
The reason i came there was just to get my guitar, but it seems like someone else is having fun with it. Myungsoo was playing a slow song on my guitar while i was silently watching him from far.  He finally realizes that i was staring at him for 5 minutes. 
"Babe.. wanna get out of here?" he grabs my hand.
"Naw, i want to see you dance before" i pout.
"Fine! But i am not a professional dancer, if you want to see one, ask Hoya to do it!" he smirks.
 
He gets up and gathers the boys, and starts dancing, Its probably their new song.
 
 
Once they finish dancing, Myungsoo comes to me.
"Bye boys!" he smiles at them, "Now.. Leggo, Babe?" he winks and takes my hand.
 
 

Huehuehue this chapter was longer.. maybe?!

But.. was it better than my other chapters?? :c

Idek ;-; 

Anyways, i'll make it up to you, someday..

Here's some Myungsoo:
 
 
 
And Sabrina's Boyfie L.joe with my Hubby Myungsoo <3 @iiAegyoTurtle