Feelings ~

Cause You're My Destiny ~~
SOOMIN's nicknames will be SOOMI and SOOM, so if in the story you find those 2 instead of SOOMIN, you know that its her.
Also SOOM is korean for breath and Hoya will call her SOOM because she is important to him, you'll see why later ;3

 

 

I get out of the school quietly to meet HIM at the entrance..
Maybe he will explain why is everyone acting so weird.
 
"You're late" a sweet voice said 
"Aishh~ i know! mianhaeyo oppa" you bow "What are we doing here anyways?"
"I wanted to talk to you about that night" he says while touching his lips 
"Oh, you too? Everyone has been telling me something about last night that i don't remember" you sigh quietly.
"Seriously.. oh man.." he stares into the ground embarrassed. "... im too shy to do it again" I freeze right there. MYUNGSOO. SHY? WHAT? im trying to stay calm but i simply can't, what is happening?
"... Are you making fun of me now? Yes.. the bad boy is shy" he lifts you chin and stares into your eyes.
"I knew you were kidding Myungsoo" i giggle.
"Now, you remember what happend last night?" He smirks again.
I just want to beat him up right now, but i love him too much.
"No.. I still don't remember! Show me what happend" i look at him innocently.
He pushes me again into the closest wall and gets really close. 
He thinks i don't remember, Haha right.. How can i not remember getting my kiss from Kim Myungsoo? the kiss i've been waiting for my whole life..
"You know what happend next" he stares into my eyes.
"Still not having a simple idea" i smirk.
"... I kissed you" he says as he lets me go from his arms.
i widen my eyes at his action, " What are you doing Kim Myungsoo?" 
"Im letting you go.." he stares into the ground like a depressed puppy.
I hate seeing him like that, it breaks my heart. But i never though he would be this kind of guy.
"I have 4 questions for you, Myungsoo"  he widen his eyes at my words.
"One.. Why are you being nice to me?" he is silent
"Two... Why are suddenly interested in me?" he says  nothing.
"Three.. Are you just playing with me?" still nothing
"And four... did someone pay you to do this? Don't you got better things to do with your ladies? You're just waisting your time with me, you jerk" i sigh as he is still silent.
I walk away hopeless from the punk who is still staring into the ground like a sad puppy. I don't even think he is really interested in me, he has better things to do, don't you think?! 
 
I stop at the coffee shop that i always help with the clients.  Suddenly, a tall figure comes into the shop. It seems familiar.. the voice, the structure and all. The voice is such a nice tune to listen to but its similar to someone, someone important. He seems young, but he is mature enough. I go at the table quickly to take his order. 
"Annyeong! What would you like today?" i smile sweetly at the interesting person.
"Annyeong!~ I would like a Cappucino, thank you." the person says while smiling back to me.
He has such a cute smile. My mind is still hurting me, i know him from somewhere and it seems like he knows me too..
                                                                   -
"Here! I hope you enjoy you're cappucino, sir!" I say happily
"Uhmm~ Yes! Thank you!" the person eye smile.
He is so cute, his smile just made my blurry day better..
He seems so familiar..
But i still don't know why.
 
Someone pats my shoulder from behind "Miss, do i know you from somewhere?" he says while smiling brightly.
He always smiles, this guy! Such a cutie. 
"I though about that too, i think i know you" i laugh cutely.
"Sungjong. The name is Sungjong" He chuckles 
"AHHHH~~! Sungjong, i know you from school! How can i be so stupid?!" i hit my head softly while giggling.
"Nae.. You're Soomin! You're pretty popular at school, ya know?" He smiles.
"Oh jinjjayo? Thank you.." I bow.
"Are you free.. someday? or .. i don't know.." He blushes.
OMOONAA~ Why am i feeling so weird about it.. He is such a dork but for a reason, im loving it.
"I actually finished work and my cousin wouldn't mind if i am out of the house for a while" 
"Okay.. Lets go see a movie?" He puff his cheeks.
 
I have a weird feeling about this.. He is such a nice guy but i don't know what is happening to me, i feel like its because of Myungsoo. I need to get over that guy, i've been waiting for him since middle school and i am tired of it. I will pay attention to other guys from now, promise of Soomin! 
  
This guy is full of surprises. He is so pure hearted and he talks a lot about his family. "Sungjong, i think you win me but once you got me, you can't let me go! Only if i want it" it escaped from my mouth.. Oups why am i thinking out loud?! 
"Im fine with it, i liked you since we were little but you were spending time with Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo. It hurt me a lot Soomin" He said while holding my hand tightly.
"What did you say? Say it again please!" I widen my eyes.
"I said it hurt me a lot, Soomin" Tears come out of his innocent eyes.
I hug him like i mean it.. because he is different from all the jerks i've been with, he needs it and deserves it.
"Sungjong.. im sorry, you should have said it earlier, im so so sorry" i burry my head into his chest.
"Its okay now, at least i've finally had the courage to say it and i've got lucky since then" he smirks.
I giggle at his funny and truthfull words "Now.. who was i playing with when i was little?".
"It was Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo.." he sighted
"Myungsoo? That jerk? i don't remember playing with him.." i pouted
"You guys were actually really close, you and ... my brother" 
"We were close? and he is your brother? how can i not remember that?" i widen my eyes.
"I am not kidding this time.. I am serious but i can't tell why you can't remember it.." Sungjong looks into the ground embarrassed.
"Why not? Did something bad happend? and why am i feeling so weird when talking about it?" tears fall from my eyes.
"... I sorry but i can't tell you Soomin, is for your own good" he erases my tears with his hand.
"Fine..  i trust you Sungjong but i need to go home now" i erase my last tears and run out of the Movie theater.
 
As i get home, i see Hoya sitting on the sofa with a worried and angry face, probably waiting for me..
"Im sorry Hoya, i had to go somewhere urgent.." i say in embarrassment.
"BUT U COULD HAVE CALLED ME SOOMIN, YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE, RIGHT?" a moment of silence falls into the living room. 
"You know what... its fine" he sighs. 
"I said.. i am sorry, please Hoya don't be like that.." 
"I get it, it was just a mistake.. and its also my mistake." he plays with his fingers, "I know it seems weird, because im so protective of you lately and you're older but ...i am a man now and i have to take care of a women, right?" he stares into my eyes with meaning.
"Uhmm.. I think so, but only if you can, i mean i am okay. You know that, right?"
"Please understand me Soomin" He takes me into his arms.
"I do.. and i am okay with it Hoya, now, you wanna eat?" I smile sweetly still in his arms. 

                                                     

 


I was listening to this while writing it, its a very nice song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfhixaYUhjM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVfhixaYUhjM

Its a song from the drama Shut Up! Flower boy band and Myungsoo plays in that drama ^^

Its a longer chapter now, i think..

I have a lot of time lately, so i make new and new chapters!

Comments are always welcomed ^u^

-Hannah ~~