The truth ~

Cause You're My Destiny ~~

 

Flashbacks are always in blue.. Yeah~
Im sorry for the Sunggyu fans..
I made him a bad guy, please don't kill meh ㅠㅇㅠ
 

 

 
 
 
Its morning. Hoya's words from last night are still stuck in my head.
                             

- FLASH BACK -

 "I know it seems weird, because im so protective of you lately and you're older but ...i am a man now and i have to take care of a women, right?" 

 
 
Im finally able to open my eyes. I turn around a bit as i realize i am not in my bed.
I am in HOYA's bed with him beside me... "YAH~ Howon, why am i here?"
"Uhmm.. im sorry, i didn't do anything, i swear" he smiles.
"Then why am i here?"
"Well after we eat, last night, you falled asleep..." he says in a sleep tone.
"Oh.. then, why aren't i in my bed?" i joke around like an idiot, i know my cousin, he is not a good guy.
"Aigoo~ Just shut up and stay here!" He takes my hand and grabs me closer to him.
-
I finally escaped from the Hoya trap, i think after what happend yesterday, he will not skip school anymore. Im glad.
"Hoya~ Can we go now?" i puff my cheeks
I really don't know why i want to go to school, maybe its because of Myungsoo.
AGAIN. 
I wonder if Hoya knows something about Sungjong's words, they seem real to me. 
                

 - FLASH BACK -

"Im fine with it, i liked you since we were little but you were spending time with Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo. It hurt me a lot Soomin"

"I am not kidding this time.. I am serious but i can't tell why you can't remember it.."

 
 
Those words keep on worrying me. If i was really that close to Myungsoo, what happend?...
 
"Soom noona~ Leggo!" Hoya is in a happy mood today, i don't wanna ruin in by asking the questions. Its rare that Hoya is happy...
"Arasseo" 
 
Arrived at school, with Hoya besides me. He gets a text, but he doesn't let me see it. Usually, he doesn't hide anything from me. He started acting weird to.
"I get it Hoya.. its okay, i'll go! See you around!" i try to smile but can't do it properly. I have a feeling my cousin is gonna abandon me too..
 
In class, the gang isn't here again.. Hoya is in his class , at least, with Sungyeol and .... Sungjong. 
I decide to call THE person, its hard to talk to him but i want to know when and why. I get out of the class with an excuse, "Sunbae, i have to go to a doctor, is that okay?" Doctor my . I have something important to do now.
 
As soon as i get out of the school, i meet Sunggyu. The punk that made everyone's day worst cause thats what he is.. 
"You don't know how much i've been waiting for you, Princess"
Ugh the only ones that call me Princess are Woohyun and Sunggyu, after all, they're related..
"Don't you dare call me that again, or i'll slap you" i say in disgust.
"Im sorry, but i call you whatever i want and you can't stop me" 
That face, its making me sick. He is a player too.
"Well then, bye, and never see you again!" I smile while walking away.
He grabs my hand and turns me around, if he thinks about kissing me, he will end up in a hospital.
"Sunggyu never says things twice, so im saying this only. one. time.
... I love you Soomi"
"What did you say?" I yell at him while laughing.
"I SAID I LOVE YOU" he lets go of my hand.
"You just said you love me, TWICE. you bastard.." i run away from him as fast as possible.
"YOU CAN RUN BUT I WILL CATCH YOU ONE TIME, AND YOU WILL REGRET IT" i hear him yell from a distance.
 
Now the most important thing is Myungsoo. I feel like he has something to say, i feel it in my heart.
I finally arrived at his house but i have to call Hoya before anything bad happends. 
"Yah Hoya! Im at my sister's house for a while, Okay?"
"Okay Soom~ I lubb you" he says with his sweet voice.
"I lubb you too" i hang up while smiling like a retard on the street.
 
I finally get the courage to ring at Myungsoo's house..
As i heard from friends, he lives with his brother, because his parents are busy people. I think Sungjong is not there, Hoya told me something about a party in their class and yeah. Lets hope for the best.
I hear someone coming as i start panicking. I always panic when its Myungsoo.
"Nae, who is it?" a manly voice says through the door.
"... Uhmm~ Its ... Soomin" 
"Hhmm~ Soomin? What are you doing here?" he widen  his eyes as he opens the door.
"Im here to talk to you Myungsoo"...
 
We go quietly in his room. We are both embarrassed to say something, but this Myungsoo is new to me. I wonder why we couldn't stay in the living room! I feel uncomfortable in HIS room. As soon as i sit on his bed, he opens his mouth.
"One. Because i love you
Two. Because i've always loved you
Three. Im never gonna play with my love
Four. No one did, i've finally waked up. 
 I deserve every insult that you will tell me.
Thats the answers to your questions, Soomin" He says while tears fall from my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me? You don't even know how much its been hurting me! I love you since middle school and i will always.." 
"I know why you came here, its because of the past, right? You want to know what happend.. but i will tell you this first, it was all my fault, i destroyed you and im sorry." I keep silent. What does he mean, by destroying me?
"It all happend in kindergarden, i was walking home alone because my parents were always busy and my brother was always with his friends, I was a lonely kid, the only person who was there for me was YOU. I loved you." he sighs.
"I was walking home and i had to pass the street..." he stops and tears fall from his eyes. "When i had to pass the street, a car was going to pass over me, but you jumped in front of the car and .... you saved me" he stops again and stares into my eyes. 
"I was thankful and sorry in the same time. Thankful for saving me and Sorry for putting my true love in danger. It wasn't anything big like injuries, just a memory loss, a permanent memory loss. It was enough to break my heart, and because of this, your parents hated me.. After the accident, they reminded you about everything besides me because they never wanted to see me again. Thats why i became a player, because i lost you and i've finally got the courage to talk to you again"
 
 

Yeah... This is full of action C:

Now you know Myungsoo's secret..

I've got some really nice comments, thank you <3 c: You're important to me

I write 2 chapters per day cause i don't have a life, now enjoy! ^^

-Hannah ~~