The start ~

Cause You're My Destiny ~~

 

(I WILL ALWAYS USE "Me, I, mine, my, etc." but its about you, because ur Soomin, so read it like you were saying and thinking all that xD)

Why does Jungmy wants to meet at such an hour, its midnight.. She never did something like that, im worried.

"Im supposed to meet Jungmy somewhere near here" i say to myself while pointing to a creepy building thats part of our school. 
"i've never been here before". I wait for around 5 minutes and i finally hear someone coming. I walk closer to the window to see Myungsoo who is coming at this place for sure.
 "He's alone" i whisper to myself. I got used to talking to myself, its sure a problem.
I hear someone opening the door and i start panicking.
"Oh , what can i do?! maybe he's gonna beat me up or something, ugh, who am i kidding, IS HE THAT MEAN?" i whispered. 
Myungsoo comes in and his eyes widen suddenly "What are you doing here, Soomin?" he says while smirking. 
"Hmm, ugh, my friend told me to meet her here" i tell him while i try not to look into his eyes. His eyes are special, i lose myself into them everytime. 
"Oh.. Okay then" He smiles sweetly, "I though you wanted to see me" He chuckles.
 " YAAAH PABO !!!" i yell at him when finally looking into his eyes. 
"What did you call me?” his face turns dark in a moment.
 "... pabo" i hide my face in embarrassment. 
" Say that again Soomin!" He yells while pushing me into the wall roughly and getting really close to my face.
 "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, THATS WHAT I SAID AND YOU ARE A BIG JERK FOR ALWAYS IGNORING ME AT SCHOOL!!"
He hurries and kisses me immediately, "Now, am i an idiot?" he says in a sweet tone as i fall asleep in his arms...
 
"WHAT IS THIS????" i yell while getting up from my bed. 
How can this happen to me? Its impossible and it seems so real..
Was it a dream or was it reality?
 i can't think of anything right now, i need to get ready for school.
 
 The only thing i like about going to school is seeing Myungsoo, but that jerk skips school often and i don't see him. i just wish he will stop being such a punk and just sit quietly at his desk monday until friday. 
But today, i hope he will be there.. 
To see if it was real or not, my "supposed" dream.
 
I went into Hoya's room and started yelling at him "YAAAH! PABO!~ WAKE UP" i smiled.
 "HMM yah, Soomin, come stay with me" he said half-asleep. 
"Hoya, are you drunk again?" i sighed and he just ignored me like a  idiot. 
"FINE, STAY THERE.. but im going to school no matter what" i said as i went out of the room, smiling like an idiot.
 
 I don't even know why my parents left me here, i should have gone to China with them but i think its because of Hoya. Someone has to take care of him... right? He's just a kid but now i regret nothing, cause i might actually get a boyfriend today, i smile while walking towards my school.
 
As i arrive at the entrance of the school, my phone rings. Jungmy, as i though..
"Yoboseyo?" i say nicely. 
"GIRRRRLLL ~~ AYEEE ~ How did it go last night?".
 "What are you even talking about Jungmy?" I sigh.
 "Oh, just forget it! See you at school!!" she says while giggling. 
 
Why isn't she telling me anything? Jungmy is really weird lately..
Is it because she has fallen for Sunggyu.. that jerk, he is Woohyun's friend.
Woohyun.. ugh, i have just bad memories about him. The one that kissed me with his dirty lips, it was a long time ago but its still marked in my heart. I will never forget it, my first kiss.
 
I walk around while listening to music. I have all INFINITE's songs on my Ipod because of Myungsoo, my obssesion.
 I wonder, am i his obssesion? i always think about it. 
Someone hugs me from behind, and the only person who hugs me from behind is my little sister, "MINAH" i scream as she screams my name in the same time. "SOOMIN!!~ UNNIE~ so.. Jungmy told me! Im so happy for you!". 
"What?" i say sadly while looking at her.
 "Aigooo~~ Then i am sorry, Jungmy lied to meh" she says while she walks away.
 "YAAH! DONGSAENG! ABOUT WHAT?" i start kicking the ground.
 
"Yah! Princess.. Whats wrong?" A manly voice speaks to me. 
"Let me alone please, i don't have time for talks" i say while walking away.
The person runs to me and yells "Yah~ Do you even bother to see who i am?"
"UGH~" i push his chest further from me
"Yeah.. yeah.. you're surprised, im sorry, okay?" he sighs
"Now i have a reason to be mean to you, and sorry won't do anything, YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS YOU IDIOT!!" I run away from him as fast as possible.
 
Im so exited and worried. Everyone was acting weird today, besides Hoya. 
I bet he doesn't know anything. 
 
I walk to the class without Jungmy, i think she might skip school today.
The class is usualy noisy but its actually quiet as i enter.
Everyone is whispering while looking at me. Now i am really worried, i think something actually happend. 
 
It was too good to be true if that bastard was here, as i though, Myungsoo is skipping school again. Can't he just act like a normal human and follow the rules for once? PFFT i am talking about rules? i, ALSO, don't follow rules.
 
The teacher enters the room and Myungsoo  is still not here.. but i have a plan! 
"Aigoo~ Those punks are never at school. Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu" He sighs
"Sunbaenim, can i.. go see if they are somewhere in the school?" I say while smiling cutely. The teachers always let me do what i want, i am their boss's grand-daughter after all.
"Sure Soomin.. But come back fast, Arasseo?" he chuckles
"Nae Arasseo Sunbae". As soon as i leave the classroom i whisper to myself "yeah, right, me? come back fast? in your dreams grandpa!" 
I start walking through the hallways to search the bastards when i hear my phone vibrate. 
"Myungsoo?" i say while staring at my phone with wide eyes. "How did this jerk's number get in my phone?!" i answer. "Yoboseyo?"
"Yah! Don't ask any question.. just come at the entrance of the school" 
When i was about to say "Arasseo", he hangs up. 
"That jerk.." i smile while staring at my phone.
-
 
 
 

I hope this was good.. 

It seems boring to me >~< *cries*

Im sorry for the mistakes and the structure of it because maybe its bad.

I remind everyone again, its my first fanfic, EVER,

And it was kinda a short chapter also..

MIANHAEEE~~ /ㅠㅇㅠ/

-Hannah ~~