FIRST STORM

COPYCAT

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“Wipe that stupid grin off your pretty face, Kwon Jiyong!”

YG sajangnim’s voice roared as soon as I stepped inside his office.  He is not a bit amused.  He is fuming mad.

My smile widened even more, almost tearing the corners of my mouth.

“Hyung!”  I assaulted him with a hug catching him off guard. 

I can’t contain my overwhelming happiness.  I might die if I just keep it to myself.

“You’re exaggerating yourself, Jiyong.  I haven’t given my blessing to you, especially Dara.  She’s not allowed to date yet.”  Sajangnim tried bursting my happy bubbles.

“Hyung…” I pouted, trying to act cute.  I at doing aegyo.

“Both of you are being reckless.  What if the media caught you?”

“I’ll be very careful.”  I answered earnestly.

YG is not convinced.  He knew me too well.  He treated me like a real son.  He watched me grow under his care.

“You’re too in love, Jiyong.  A man in love does stupid things.  I doubt you will be able to control yourself.”

YG moved to his desk.  His face remained passive.

“We need to divert the attention away from you and Dara.  You’re not allowed to interact with her if there are cameras around.  Unless it’s really necessary.”

“Hyung! That’s ridiculous.”  My smile turned into a frown.

“You have to follow my rules if you want to continue your relationship.  If I saw you are responsible enough, I might give you my full blessing.”

YG’s decision is final.  There is nothing I can do to change his mind.

“You are harder to convince than Dara’s mother.”  I sighed.  I sprawled myself on the couch facing him.

“She must be regretting her decision right now.” YG spatted back at me.  “Did Sanghyun agree on this?”  He added.

I slumped back on the couch.  The mere mention of Dara’s brother made me cringe.  It was not easy convincing Sanghyun.  A dozen bottle of soju didn’t help change his impression on me.  Instead, he threatened to end my life if I made his noona cry.  He was not kidding when he said those words.  If I was not careful with my actions, I might find myself in a dumpster lifeless.  I shivered at the thought conjuring in my head.  I must live a long life with Dara and our little kids.

Waking up in the morning with Dara beside me on my bed was the most amazing sight.  I couldn’t help giggling just imagining our little kids jumping on the bed trying to wake us in the morning.

Little Jiyong and little Sandara…

I couldn’t wait to get married already!

“Hyung! I want to get married. ASAP!”

My sudden outburst earned me a smack from YG.  He dragged me out of his office.  I tried to speak again but, he had transformed from hyung to CEO.  I pushed him to his limits already.

 

 


DARA POV

 

“What was that all about?”

CL had me cornered in the toilet.  She followed me as soon as I left the cafeteria.  She’s giving me the poker face.

“What do you mean?” I feigned innocence.  I avoided her eyes and pretended fixing my hair on the mirror.

“Did you forget the agreement with the company?  You’re not allowed to date.”

“I’m not dating-”

“You are obviously seeing Jiyong oppa.  Don’t play innocent with me.”

CL’s voice became louder.  I don’t know why she’s making a big deal of that incident in the cafeteria.

“Chaerin, it’s not what you think.  Jiyong and I are just-“

“You’ll ruin everything if you continue seeing Jiyong.  If you want to stay with 2NE1, you should stop seeing him right away.  You’re not a good match anyway.  You’re poles apart.”

With those hurtful words, CL left.  I was completely speechless and shocked at the same time.  Then, it started sinking on me.  What CL said was right.  What was I thinking?

I stared at my face in the mirror.  A bitter smile crept on my lips.  I imagined Jiyong standing beside me in all his majestic self.  I suddenly felt very small.  We’re not a good match after all.  We’re poles apart.  Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong will never be.  It’s ridiculous.  It’s insane.

Why am I so easy?

 

 

The day passed with nothing registering on my mind.  I was waiting for the CEO to summon me in his office but, I heard he left the company earlier than expected.  I was grateful I don’t have to answer his inquiry about me and Jiyong.  The encounter with CL was more than I could take for a day.  She had been giving me the cold shoulder ever since our little talk in the toilet.

I literally escaped the building after the practice.  Thankfully, Sanghyun was kind enough to bring my car to the company.  I sneaked to the parking lot and quickly drove away.  I was on the middle of the road when Jiyong called.  He must have discovered my sudden disappearance.  I ignored his calls and continued driving back home. 

There were numerous messages from Jiyong when I opened my phone once I reached my room.

“What happened?  Why are you not answering my call?”

“I was driving?” I replied to him.

“Haven’t heard of Bluetooth headset?  Why did you leave without telling me?”

“I’m tired.  I want to sleep.  Good night.”  I replied and closed my phone.  I didn’t see his next message.

“I’m coming.”

 

 

Author's Note

 

I'm sorry it took a while to update.

I hope this short chapter will make up for your long waiting.

 

P.S.

Can anyone make me a banner for any of my stories?  Something to inspire me a little bit.

Thank you!!!