CONFESSION OF A DRAGON

COPYCAT

 

 

WARNING!!!

A VERY, VERY SHORT CHAPTER FULL OF CHEESINESS...kekeke!

 

OMG!  I’m going to have indigestion.

Jiyong waited patiently until I finished taking my shower.  The food on the table has gone cold.  He was sitting comfortably on the couch watching the movie I was watching before he came.  There’s no way he can understand the movie but he was too focused watching it.

“I’m so jealous of you.  You know their language very well.”  Jiyong said once I settled myself at the other end of the couch.

“I worked hard learning Tagalog.  I wouldn’t make it back then if I didn’t learn their language.”

“You always make the impossible possible to the point of exhausting yourself to death.  I watched your documentary.  I already admire you ever since.” Jiyong admitted which made my face burn.  I got tongue-tied and didn’t know what to say.  The mere presence of Jiyong in their living room was too much to handle.

“You’re just hungry.  Let’s eat.”  I covered up my uneasiness with a retort.

We ate in silence.  Jiyong is still watching the movie.  When the main actor is confessing his love to the girl, Jiyong asked.

“Mahal kita.  What does it mean?  Why does the guy keep saying it to her?”

I almost blew out the food I was chewing.  Of all the words he got curious about, why does it have to those words?

“He’s confessing his love to her.”  I just explained.

“And Mahal kita means?”  Jiyong was persistent to know.

“Saranghae.” 

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“For real?”

“Yes.”

“You’re not kidding me?”

“Why would I?  You-“

Jiyong was grinning from ear to ear when I looked up to him.  His eyes were shining like the stars.  A playful smile spread on his lips.

“YAH!  What are you thinking?”

“Saranghae?”  he said.

“YAH!  That’s not what I mean.”

“Saranghae.”  Jiyong repeated.

“YAH!  YAH!  YAH!  Stop it.  It’s not funny.”

I started hitting Jiyong but, he kept dodging me.  He was laughing too hard at his own childish joke.  He caught my hands and held them to his chest.

“Let go.”  I warned him.  His face became serious but, the glint in his eyes remained.

“I’m not trying to be funny.”

“You’re making fun of me.”

“I am not making fun of you.  Mahal kita.”  He said in straight Tagalog.  Why does it felt sincere when he said those words?

“kekeke.”  I laughed nervously.  Is he going to make fun of me until the end?

I pulled my hands from his grip but, he didn’t let go.  I tugged once more to free my hands from him.

What he did next made my eyes widen with surprise making my heart jumped from my chest.

Did he just kiss me?

As if teasing me once was not enough, he stole another peck from my slightly parted lips making my limbs go weak.  He stared at my shocked expression and without hesitation he claimed my lips once again.

My mind went blank completely.  The air in my lungs suddenly disappeared and my head was going to explode due to lack of oxygen.  I can’t breathe.

He leaned closer to get a better access and deepened the kiss, probing me to respond to his kiss.  The touch of his soft lips to mine sent shivers to my spine.  Melting my heart.  Breaking all my defenses.  Making me to succumb to the dizzying sensation his lips was magically creating.  I closed my eyes on surrender.

I didn’t know how long we kissed.  It felt like forever.  I just felt my lips being freed from his.  I slowly opened my eyes only to find him smiling like an idiot while his right hand keeps caressing my cheeks.

“You’re mine.”  Jiyong declared.

Right then and there, I knew my life will never be the same.  I rested my head on his chest.  He kissed the top of my head.

A timid smile formed on my lips.  Jiyong had marked me.  I am his.  I have no strength to decline.  Somehow, deep in my heart, I was glad.