Curiousity

Drawn To You

 

 

“What are you?”

Those words made my stomach dropped right past the ground. I could see that fear took over his eyes as he scanned my body up and down. I wanted to tell him everything, which I was and what I was, but I can’t break the rules. I can’t break the rules over a simple interest.

“I said who are you and what are you?!” He yelled with angry, petrified tone. I had to come up with something so he wouldn’t question it. But what?

“Maybe I should disappear right now! That sounds like a great idea.” I thought to myself in this situation of urgency. Before I could attempt to vanish into thin air a warm hand brushed over my cheeks.

You are real. This isn’t a dream.” He said under his breath with a low voice as he pulled his hand back. He stared deep into his hand, his eyes looked like they he was about to go mad. I had to do something before everything turned into a mess.

“This is just a dream Kai. You are just dreaming. Don’t worry about it. Just go back to sleep.” I whispered with a serene tone. I gazed into his moon lit, dark eyes, giving him a sense of reassurance with a small nod. I took small steps backwards slowly getting into the darkness. Kai seemed calmed now as he stared at me with such warm filled eyes. He opened his mouth to utter something, but before I could hear his melodious voice, I was already gone.

Morning arrived and I proceeded to continue on with the cycle. Go to school, watch over him, leave the school, deal with that squirrely girl, arrive at his place, and watch him drift off this sleep. This cycle never failed to bore me at all. Kai was too interesting and I couldn’t let that go. But I had to be careful from now on because Kai saw me.

The days past fast as usual and I noticed that Kai would stare at my way. Not those quick glances back, but a long gaze before resuming what he was doing. Could he possibly know who I was? Impossible, he can’t be able to sense me right? When I witness this sudden realization, I started to back off of him. Avoiding him was the hardest part for me. Yes I know watching over him wasn’t considered ‘avoiding.’ What I meant by that was touching. I couldn’t caress that god like face of his. For my own sake I couldn’t watch him sleep because a different power wash over me, making me want to touch him.

About 2 months have passed since I encountered Kai. And for about 3 weeks I haven’t been able to get close to him. I could only watch him from afar and it pained my heart a little. Something in me made me want to reach out and feel his warmth again. I couldn’t deal with it anymore. Tonight will be the night. Tonight I will visit him.

As usual nighttime came by quickly and I waited until he was fast asleep before I entered his house. Entering was easiest thing possible. Just a sudden poof could make me go through any barrier. Tonight I wanted to break the barrier. Breaking the rules won’t hurt for one night right?

I made my way to the living room and to my surprise he wasn’t there. He must be in his sanctuary then. That one place I can’t enter because I’m not that much of a rule breaker. A loud ruckus came from the kitchen and I made my way over. Kai was taking large gulps of water like he needed all of it. He made point blank contact with me and before I could make a move he ran over to me.

“You are back again.” He said. His words bringing shock to my ears, but still happiness to my heart knowing that he maybe has thought about me.

“Is it still a dream?” He asked. I nod my head in response since I didn’t know how to approach his question. We stared at each other for a few minutes, never breaking the gaze.

“I must be dreaming.” Kai softly said while scratching his head. His gesture was so cute and I couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle. His eyes widen and he reached out towards me brushing away the strands in my face to the side. This move shocked me as turned into the darkness to disappear just like last time. But this time I could hear Kai’s voice.

 

“Wait!” But it was too late I was gone. I already broke the rules by showing myself to him. What is going to happen to me now? Even so I don’t care. I have to be near him. 

 


A/N: Sorry for this short chapter! I couldn't think of anything else that could happen next! I will try super hard in the next chapter to bring you more excitement and suspense! So please excuse and forgive me for any spelling/grammar errors! Also please show your  love and support for this story by commenting, subscribing, and upvoting! Thank you for all those you comment/subscribed it really means a lot to me! Also a huge thanks for all those who are reading this story!  It would be awesome if you would check out my other stories if you enjoyed this. Until then~