Chapter V

Do You Remember?

TOP immediately went to the parking lot where Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri are.


"Hey!! That's really where she works. I talked to her but she doesn't remember me" He announced and he got a playful punch from Daesung who said "I told you so"
 

"Come on then! Let's go in!" Seungri grabbed Jiyong's arm and dragged him.


"Hang on, hang on. You guys are too excited. What would I say??" Jiyong wondered.


"What would you say?? Since when did you lose your confidence to talk to girls, Jiyong??" TOP scoffed.


"It's Dara! Dara's different."


"It's Dara who doesn't know you anymore. Come on!!" Youngbae corrected and the four of them successfuly dragged JIyong inside Dara's studio.

 

---
 

"What if he's with him??" Dara nervously asked Bom.

"What's the problem with that?? Didn't you make up the story in your head already?? So what would you do if you see him again??" Bom answered Dara's question with another question.

"aghh I don't know!! I just hope I don't see him again!!" Dara frustratingly messed up her hair. Just then, they heard the bell of the studio chimed, indicating that someone came in. Bom looked at the entrance and saw the creepy guy from earlier together with four other guys.

"Oh~ hi sir! You're back!" Bom greeted him and sat on her chair. Dara, on the otherside, heard their voices and she tried to hide herself behind the computer in panic by covering her face with her hair.

While TOP and the guys introduce themselves to Bom, Daesung decided to explore the studio.

"I found her!" He exclaimed excitedly while pointing to Dara. She turned her head around and saw Daesung smiling at her.

"Who are you??" She asked him immediately. Few seconds later, the rest of them were now infront of her. As soon as she saw Jiyong standing before her, her heart started beating painfully but she tried to push that feeling away and smiled at them.

"They said you know them" Bom rescued Dara.

"Hmm? Who are they??" She asked nicely and looked at them one by one. But the guys just stood there, wondering if she remembers them.

"I'm the one from earlier. I'm Seunghyun" TOP introduced himself first

"I'm Youngbae"

"Daesung imnidaaaa!"

"Annyeong noona! I'm Seungri~" He was about to hug her but Youngbae immediately pulled the back of his collar. "Hehe sorry" he mumbled.

Dara shook their hands one by one and greeted them. There was one person left. She looked at him curiously and waited for him to say his name.

"I'm.. I'm Ji-- I'm GD" He introduced himself and shook her hand.

"G?? Wait... You look familiar... Do I know you? Have I seen you before???" She asked and tilted her head.

"Uhmm... Y-you..." Seungri started but immediately got cut off by Jiyong. "We met at the supermarket" He smiled.

"Ahh that's right!! At the supermarket!"

Dara forced a smile at him and turned to the other guys, asking them why they were at her studio.

The guys panicked for a moment because they really didn't have any plans other than making sure if the girl that they saw really is Dara. In the end, they ended up asking her to take a photo of them. They also told her that they used to be friends with her before, but they didn't go as far as telling her about her relationship with Jiyong.

They were now wearing wacky wigs and other funny props while waiting for Dara to fix her camera and photograph them.

"Sooo, how did we all meet??" Dara asked as she stood infront of them.

"We.. We met at a dating event. You were one of the organizers" Youngbae safely answered as Dara nodded. Then she started taking photos of them and continued asking them questions.

"Wait," She stopped suddenly. "I didn't date any of you, did I??" She asked and looked at them one by one but her eyes lingered a little bit longer on Jiyong than the others.

"Aha... N-no.. Haha.. No.. You didn't date any of us.. Haha.. Right, hyung??" Seungri awkwardly answered and looked at Jiyong for help.

Everyone else, including Dara, looked at Jiyong and waited for an answer. She smiled at him, thinking if he would tell truth. But he shook his head gently and said "No" while looking straight at her in the eye. The feeling of dissapointment flooded her system. Why did Jiyong denied it??? Does he think that everything about their relationship was a mistake???

She quickly smiled to cover up her sadness, "Ahh that's good. It would have been awkward if I dated one of you, right? Hehe. Come on, let's continue taking pictures." she then continued taking photos of them until Youngbae suggested that they should have some solo shots. But really, their goal was for Jiyong and Dara to have a one-on-one time together.

"Okay, who goes first??" Dara asked.

"Let's go with the letter at the start of your name!!" TOP suggested.

"Oh!! D for Daesung!! I go first~~" Daesung cheefully said. But TOP looked at Jiyong. "G-- ahh, no wait. Let's start with favourite fruit!! Apple!! GD likes apples so he should go first right??" then he pushed Jiyong forward and pulled the rest of the guys towards the reception area together with Bom.

Dara and Jiyong just stood there awkwardly while she pretended to look at the pictures that she took.

"Uhm.. Can we start??" Jiyong asked and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Dara looked up from her camera and saw Jiyong looking at the ground, "Huh? Start what?"

"The photoshoot??"

"Oh yeah.. Hehe sorry about that."

She took one shot of him and looked at the picture. "Ugly" she said. Then Jiyong looked at her curiously. "Ahaha.. Not you. The uhm.. The lighting is ugly.. Hang on I'll fix it."

She then took the ladder and climbed up on it to fix the lightings while Jiyong instinctively held on the ladder.

"Come down and I'll fix it" He said, worried that she might fall.

She lowered the lighting until it covered Jiyong's face. "It's alright. I can fix it" she said nonchalantly and climed down and went to the next lighting.

Jiyong, sensing that Dara won't let him help her, just held the ladder so she wouldn't fall. He just opted to talking to her and try to make a conversation, but everytime he does, Dara would lower the lighting and cover his face. He eventually gave up and just kept quiet.

---

"LIAR LIAR LIARRR!!!" Bom angrily pointed at Jiyong's picture on the computer that Dara took earlier. "I can't believe he denied that he was your ex!! GRRR!" She continued while she fix her stuff. "But you know what? You're good. You made him believe you really have an amnesia!"

Dara sat there quietly, her face void of any emotions. "Why do you think he came back?"

"Because.... There's something to come back to??" Bom answered, but Dara just scoffed at her reply.

She stood up angrily and turned the lights off inside the studio, followed by Bom. "It's enough. He has fooled me once. I've had enough of it."

"What if... He's persistent? What if.. He runs after you?? Bom tested Dara while the latter just smiled evilly. "Then, I'll let him chase me. IF he can catch up with me." she rose her right eyebrow up and smirked.

---

"Aigoooo! Kwon Jiyong! I'm begging you. If you're still not sure about Dara, I'm telling you now to leave her alone." YG said as he and the guys sat around the table while having a drink.

"But uncle, Jiyong was the one who isn't sure of himself before, right??" Youngbae tried to defend his bestfriend.

TOP put his hands up, "wait wait wait.. How about now?? Are you sure about yourself now??" he asked Jiyong.

"Not only that" Daesung started. "Are you ready to get hurt??" He looked at his hyung and nudged him.

"Why would hyung get hurt?" Seungri asked curiously.

"Hyungs.. The Dara that we knew before is different from the Dara now. Which one of us can make sure that Dara noona will still like Jiyong hyung??" Daesung pointed out his thought.

"Of course she would still like him! Jiyong is my son!" YG bragged and they all laughed.

"Wait, what if she won't??" Seungri burst their happy bubble.

Jiyong thought about the situation. The Dara that he loved before is different from the Dara now. She loved him then, would she love him now??

"Guys.. Let's just take it slowly okay?? Don't think about those stuff yet. What I realize now is that I still have a chance to make everything right. And I'm not going to waste that..."

---


[A/N]: GUYSSS! FORGIVE MEEEEE. I'm sorry for not updating for over a week :( sorry if this chapter is not long enough and not really that exciting. I'm still building up the story. But I promise there'll be sweet Daragon moments soon. Please stick up with me and continue supporting this story~

Thank youuuuuuu~

-iimayesiann