Chapter I

Do You Remember?

[A/N]: Italicized parts are flashbacks~ enjoy! :)

---

"Hey hyung how about that girl??" Seungri pointed at the girl a few tables away from them.

"2" He replied nonchalantly.

"2?? How about that cute one hyung??" Daesung pointed to another girl.

He gave the girl a swift glance and said "2"

"Again? Okay how about that one, Ji?" Youngbae asked this time. He was pointing to a girl who looks attractive enough to get a high rate in his opinion. "Don't tell me she's a 2 because she looks pretty." He added.

Jiyong looked at her with bored eyes and turned away. "3"

"3?? She looks pretty though!" Youngbae argued.

"Hey, at least she passed the number 2" TOP interrupted.

"Hmm right right" they mumbled while Jiyong sat on his chair boredly.

He was thinking why was he there sitting at a reception of a wedding. He's allergic to weddings. Doesn't his friends know that?? But it's his friend's wedding today so he can't say no. Dongwook and Hanbyul's wedding. He had to be there even if he doesn't want to.

"Hey guys!! Let's take a picture!!" The newlywed couple went to their table to take a picture with them. After a few shots.. "So, Jiyong, have you seen any girl that you like here??" Dongwook teased while Jiyong just smiled and shook his head.

"Aigoo the highest rate that Jiyong oppa gave to a girl here is 3." CL answered and they all laughed.

"Hey!! Why don't you just get back to one of your ex??" Seungri smartly suggested.

"Who?? Sohee? The girl who made Jiyong look like a babysitter??" Youngbae scoffed.
 

"Oppaaaaa~ let's go buy ice cream then go to the park!!" Sohee suggested to Jiyong while she clings into his arm. They went to the nearby ice cream shop and he bought a cup of ice cream for her. She then dragged him to the park across the street and they sat by the swing.

"Say ahh~~" She said to Jiyong while opening .

"I don't want ice cream" he looked at the spoon dissapprovingly.

"Come on~ it's nice!! Say ahh~~ the train is coming!!" she said childishly and held the spoon of ice cream infront of his face. Jiyong has no choice but to comply with what his girlfriend wants and ate the ice cream before she starts throwing tantrums. But Sohee's childish acts didn't stop there. After finishing her ice cream, she dragged Jiyong to the children's slide.
After an hour of playing, he had to stop Sohee from playing and dragged her back to the bench and started wiping her sweats. She was mindlessly roaming her eyes around the park when her gaze landed to an old man selling balloons. She beamed and started running towards the old man while clapping.

"Yah! Sohee where are you going???" Jiyong yelled and sighed when he saw where she was heading to. "Aisht this girl." He shook his head in disbelief and followed his childish girlfriend.



"Nah.. Not that one. Oh!! How about the model?? What's her name again?? Koki?? Kiki?" CL asked.

"Ahh unnie~ I remember her name is Kiko!" Minzy corrected while snapping her fingers.

"Yeah Kiko. The one who made Jiyong oppa look like a cheap personal assisstant." CL continued and they all started laughing when they remembered what happened to Jiyong on that unfortunate day when he and Kiko went to the mall.


Jiyong sipped his coffee while waiting for his girlfriend who is now 20 minutes late.

"Honey~~!" He looked up and there she was walking towards him with her fashionable clothes and red lips. He smiled and stood up. He was about to kiss her when she put her hands on his chest to stop him from doing what he was about to do. He frowned and went back to his seat. Not even bothering to pull out a chair for her.

"No kissing in public remember??" She reminded him of her silly rule. He rolled his eyes. What's wrong about giving her just a peck on the lips in public?? They're in a relationship, for goodness sake. "*cough*. Aren't you going to pull out the chair for me??" she asked and tapped her Christian Louboutin shoes on the ground while waiting for him. For the second time in just a few minutes, Jiyong rolled his eyes again and stood up.

"Here you go, your highness" He mocked.

The couple spent their whole afternoon with Jiyong carrying his girlfriend's shopping bags while she strutted her way into different branded shops. They weren't even walking besides each other. He was trailing behind her with an annoyed expression pasted on his face. He looked like an assistant alright.



"Hmm nah.." They shook their heads in dissapproval.

"But before those two.. There was someone who was more special for Jiyong.." TOP inquired.

"Yeah.." They all smiled and looked towards Jiyong who was in deep thoughts.

"Sandara Park" He whispered softly and a bitter smile crept up to his lips.

---

[FLASHBACK] 

"Waaaa~ hyung!! I hope I meet my future girlfriend here!!" Seungri beamed and looked around.

"Ya, I thought you like Chaerin??" TOP smacked their maknae.

"Ouch hyung!!" The poor panda nursed his head. "Chaerin is playing hard to get" He crossed his arms on his chest.

"Tch. Just admit that she's not smitten by your "handsomeness" Jiyong teased.

"What do you mean, hyung?? I know she's falling head over heels for me" He proudly said while his hyungs just shook their heads.

The "Bigbang" boys, as what they call themselves, were at a dating event where they could meet and mingle with different girls who are also single. Hoping that they'd meet the love of their life on that event.

They were goofing around while waiting for the event to start when someone walked in wearing a simple plain white shirt and jeans.

"Woaaahh" They exclaimed while gaping at the beauty right before their eyes. Jiyong stared at her. He was already smitten. He can only hope that she's one of the single ladies that's a part of the event so he could talk to her.

The girl looked their way and smiled at them.

"Hyung, go talk to her as soon as the event starts" Daesung whispered to Jiyong and he eagerly nodded. But his hopes immediatedly crashed when someone came up to her and pinned a piece of paper near her shoulder that says "Event Organiser" she looked back at them and smirked at their sullen expressions. Especially the guy standing in the middle. She tapped the piece of paper that was pinned to her shirt and walked away.

"She's out of the list, Ji" Youngbae  tapped his bestfriend's shoulder and walked away when it has been annouced that the even is starting.

They started going around, mingling and talking to other people. But Jiyong kept on glancing to the specific girl who was walking around, making sure that everything is running smoothly.

He smiled and stood up when he saw her heading towards the bar section. He called Seungri to replace him for a moment, which the maknae was more than happy to do so, seeing that his hyung is currently partnered with a pretty girl.

"Hi" Jiyong greeted as soon as he stood beside her. She looked at him, smiled and bowed her head slightly. Then she looked back at the barista while waiting for her drink. Completely ignoring the creepy-but-charismatic-guy beside her.

"Do you believe in love at first sight??" he asked out of the blue. He's been eyeing her the moment she walked in the room and this is his chance to talk to her.

She looked at him momentarily, said "No" and looked the other way.

He walked to her other side, "How about in second sight?" he asked.

She smiled and said "Maybe.." then something came into her mind "You know.. You might not be able to go home.."

"Why?" He was confused.

"Coz you're in my mind now" She smiled.

He chuckled and said "You know if you're a ball, I won't be able to shoot you."

"Because you'll always miss me?" She said teasingly and they both laughed.

"I'm Jiyong"

"I'm Dara"

That was the start of their friendship. Friendship that turned into a mutual understanding and eventually turned into a relationship.

--

"You look good, jagiya" Jiyong complimented his girlfriend while hugging her from behind.

Dara smiled at his reflection in the mirror where they're currently standing infront of. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck while her hands played with his now blonde hair.

"You don't look half bad yourself" She teased and winked at him.

Dara insisted that they should go to the salon to celebrate their first monthsarry. Jiyong now have a blonde hair while Dara is looking good with short hair.

They held each other's hands as they exit the salon and headed for the restaurant that Dongwook owns where their friends are waiting for them.

"Finally!! The most awaited couple is here!!" Chaerin yelled when she saw Jiyong and Dara walked in.

"Unnie~~" Minzy greeted Dara and hugged her.

"My beautiful noonaaaaa!!" Seungri exclaimed with arms spread wide while walking towards his favourite noona.

"Hands off, maknae" Jiyong held the back collar of Seungri's shirt to stop him from going further which choked him.

"*cough cough* Hyung!! I just want to hug noona!" he whined while coughing but CL pulled him away.

The whole gang ate in chaos. It was fun but really chaotic.

"Do you want to go now, baby?" Jiyong asked her when he noticed that her eyes looked sleepy already.

"I'm alright. You go and continue having fun with the boys" she smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. She then stood up and planned to go towards CL and Minzy when she felt Jiyong's arms around her waist.

"Let's go now, baby." He whispered as he nuzzled his face on her shoulder. Dara chuckled and turned around to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Arasso. Let's go and say bye to them now" 


----

ahh~ so that's the first chappie! Hope you guys liked it :)