Chapter III

Do You Remember?

Weeks have passed and there were alot of preparations that has been done for Jiyong and Dara's wedding. All of them were busy finalizing things for the couple's wedding for these past few days. And tomorrow is finally the D-Day.

"Minzy ah, have you checked with the flower shop already?" Hanbyul called out to the maknae who was busy checking her clipboard.

"Neh unnie, they'll go to the church at 8am to decorate"

"Okay that's good"

"Hey, where's Dara unnie??" Chaerin asked when she noticed that tomorrow's bride is not within their sight. Hanbyul, Chaerin and Minzy were at Dara's apartment, making last minute calls to make sure everything will be perfect for tomorrow.

"I saw her walking towards her bedroom awhile ago" Minzy replied and walked over to Hanbyul.

Chaerin made her way towards Dara's bedroom and knocked on her door.

"Unnie?" She called out and knocked three times. She repeated this action for a few times but Dara wasn't answering so she turned the knob and opened the door slightly. She peeked her head on the gap of the door and saw Dara's back. Her unnie is sitting at the edge of the bed while looking out the view outside her window.

"Unnie.." She called out again and this time, Dara heard her. The latter turned her head and smiled to Chaerin. Then she motioned for her dongsaeng to sit beside her, which CL immediately complied.

They both looked out at Seoul's scenery in silence.

"I'm getting married tomorrow" Dara whispered. Chaerin turned her head to the right and saw a smile plastered at her face.

Jiyong and Dara have only known each other for no more than half a year, yet they're going to get married tomorrow already. She definitely thinks that her oppa and unnie are taking everything fast. But she saw how much those two loves each other so she just supported them.

"Yeah unnie.." She smiled to her self and looked back at the scenery. "Promise me you won't change even after you get married, neh?"

"Aigooo~ of course!"

---

Meanwhile, on the other side of Seoul City, the BIGBANG boys and Dongwook are having a guy's night out party at Seungri's apartment. They said that it is Jiyong's last night to be a single man so he should have fun.

The music was blasting, there were lots of alcoholic drinks and snacks. Seungri also invited some of his girl friends. They were having fun alright.

Jiyong is now seated in the couch with a girl's arm wrapped around his waist and his left arm is around her waist while he holds a bottle of beer on his right hand. He suddenly sighed and stood up. This didn't escape Youngbae's eyes and he followed Jiyong who went to the balcony.

"Nice view huh?" He said as he stood beside his bestfriend.

Jiyong took a gulp of his beer and replied to Youngbae without taking his eyes of the view outside the maknae's apartment. "Yeah, this is the best apartment that Seungri has ever lived at."

A few minutes have passed and they just stood there in silence. Taking in the view of Seoul's night life.

"I'm getting married tomorrow" Jiyong said quietly and Youngbae turned his head to look at him.

Jiyong was staring straight ahead with a blank expression on his face. Just like their other friends, Youngbae thinks it's too early for Jiyong and Dara to get married, but they both love each other so there's no reason for them to not get married.

---

"Rise and shine, Dara!!" Hanbyul shouted and opened Dara's curtain to let the sunlight in.

Dara groaned and pulled the blanket to cover her face but Chaerin and Minzy jumped on her bed and started pulling her blanket.

"Yaaah, what time is it??" She asked while trying to cover her face with a pillow.

"It's 7am already unnie!!" Minzy squeeled and snatched the pillow from Dara.

"7am? Too early!! Come on, let me sleep for another hour" she whined and before she could fall back asleep, CL pulled her up and they practically dragged her to the bathroom.

They made her sit on the covered toilet seat. Sleep is not out of her system yet so she just sat there sleepily with her eyes closed.

"Here you go unnie" She opened her right eye and saw Minzy holding out her toothbrush with a toothpaste infront of her face. She groaned for the nth time and took it from the maknae and started brushing her teeth.

"Minzy, we'll go and make breakfast now. Make sure Dara has already cleaned her face before you go to the kitchen okay?? And don't let her go back to sleep." Hanbyul instructed as she and Chaerin went out of the bathroom.

"Ne unnie!" She yelled and looked back at Dara who was brushing her teeth with eyes closed. She chuckled. "Unnie, I'll just go get your robe okay?? Don't sleep!" She skipped her way to Dara's closet and took her unnie's fluffy pink robe then went back to the bathroom to see Dara already finished brushing her teeth but is now sitting on the bathroom floor with eyes closed. She shook her head in desbelief and took a small face towel from the rack and put it under the running water of the faucet. She then squeezed it and walked over to Dara and started wiping her face.

"Aigoo it looks like I'm taking care of a baby!"

After a few more minutes and whinings from Dara, they finally made it to the kitchen with an already fully awake Dara.

It was already nearly 8am when they started eating. The bride was enjoying her breakfast while eating it slowly which irratated Chaerin.

"Yah unnie!! Eat faster!! Aigooo we still need to put face masks for at least 20 minutes so our faces looks fresh and glowing! Then you have to take a shower! The make up team will be here in an hour!! Aigooo your wedding is at 11:30 and here you are, eating your breakfast leisurely!!" CL nagged while forcibly stuffing food into her unnie's mouth.

"Chae-- cjnshqobdja *cough* stop-- fjwocjowndkql *cough*" Dara choked and started punching her own chest in an attempt to make the food go down.

"Waaah!! Here!! Drink water Dara!" Hanbyul panicked while patting Dara's back.

"Yaaah are you trying to kill me on my wedding day??" Dara glared at Chaerin who just gave her a grin.

Dara should be the one stressing right now but it looks like CL is the one who's getting married because she's the one who's panicking.

After breakfast, they are now sitting at Dara's balcony with gooey-masked covered faces.

True to CL's words, the make up team arrived at exactly an hour.

"Alright~ where's the bride??" The head of the make up team asked. Dara walked out of her room, fresh from out of the shower.

Soon enough, the four of them are already having their make up done. There was also a hired photographer to take shots of happenings around them. From getting their hair and make up done, to the accesories and high heeled shoes laid out on Dara's bed, and to the wedding gown on the mannequin beside the bed.

At exactly 10:30, Hanbyul, CL and Minzy were already dressed and they were now helping out Dara with her gown. Minzy couldn't help but tear up at the view of her Dara unnie in her wedding dress.

Stunning is an understatement for what Dara looks like right now. They all reckon she looks like a goddess with her elegant looking gown, up-do hair with some slightly curled strands that escaped the pins, simple make up that made her beauty stand out and the bouquet of roses in her hand.

"No crying!!" Dara pleaded when she saw her friends with glistening eyes. "If you guys cry, your make up will be ruined!! Then you'll make me cry too!!" She pouted and her friends all gave her a big hug.

It was already 11:15 and she's just inside the car waiting for the ceremony to start. Hanbyul, Chaerin and Minzy left her 5 minutes ago to check inside the church.

"Dara, let's go" Hanbyul said as soon as she opened the car door.

Then they walked towards the church.

"Are you ready, Dara?" CL asked her while they stood infront of the closed doors of the church.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm ready."

"Don't worry unnie, I saw Jiyong oppa earlier. He looked really handsome. And you look like a goddess." Minzy winked.

Hanbyul, CL and Minzy left Dara outside the door and they walked down the aisle of the beautifuly decorated church.

Dara's dream wedding is about to happen.

The doors opened and she took a deep breath before taking a step. "This is it" she thought. She saw how the aisle is elegantly decorated with red and white flowers. Her surrounding is like a fairytale. She looked at the side of the church and saw Youngbae playing the piano while singing with Daesung. Then she looked straight ahead and saw TOP and Seungri standing beside the man that she's about to marry.

She was already halfway down the aisle when her gaze met Jiyong's. He looked like he was in deep thoughts. But Dara couldn't comprehend what was on his mind. She smiled at him when she was already infront of him by the altar. He looked at her with an unreadable expression. And then he faced the other way. Took a step forward. And another step. Until he broke into a run towards the door. Dara looked back "Jiyong.." she whispered. He was already out of the church.