o8

Reincarnations

 

 

  


"I.. i can't be here." Luhan murmured to himself, hyperventilating as he turned his back on Suzy who was budging for her life inside the deep water that seemed to be endless for her feet slowly floating down. beads of sweat were forming against luhan's forehead, for his thoughts were racing against him, destroying him. without any hesitation, he rushed through the exit door, facing Sungjoon and DoJin who were leaning outside, waiting for the two to finish.

  "Coach," Dojin called, surprised at Luhan who averted their gaze as he rushed out of the building. Dojin and Sungjoon signalled each other as Sungjoon chased after Luhan whilst DoJin rushed into the pool, to find the fanatic picture laid before him. 

  "Oh my god.." Dojin hissed as he took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes, diving into the water as he swam towards Suzy. she was already halfway down the water, making brisk movements as she tried to stay awake. her cries of SOS soon came to a halt as she remained absouletely still, gently washing down the water, landing onto the blue and white tiles of the swimming pool.

 

 

  Luhan this stupid jerk

 

Dojin thought to himself as he plunged to the bottom of the pool and grabbed Suzy by the very wrist that she had broke, embracing her into his arms as he paddled above the water. Dojin was running out of breath, but he had no choice for saving Suzy was first more than anything else.

  DoJin climbed out of the water, laying Suzy on the ground as he slapped her cheeks for conscienceness. he flicked the wet hair off her face, groaning in frustration, before he noticed the blood leaking off the floor. he rose from the floor, convulsed at the red blood goring out of her wrist. he kneeled to the ground, examining her wrist which had been seriously injured. he knew that this was Luhan, for Dojin wasn't even pulling on her that hard as he rescued her off the swimming pool floor.

 

  DoJin rolled up his sleeves, trying to recall the steps of the CPR that he had learned during the theory class of swim. it had been many years ago in high school he had done a virtual simulation on a model, which didn't turn out so successful as he punctured a blood clot into the simulation doll.

 He took a deep breath, recalling the steps one by one as he placed it into action.

 

  "Begin chest compression," he said. he put the tips of his hands together as he placed it on the center of her chest. "Push down in the centre of her chest two inches, thirty times." he took a deep breath, shaking off all the fear off him. he was taking a potential risk of killing an actual person, but he had to take his chances. he began to pump fast and hard, at the rate of 100 per minute, faster than once per second.

 

  "Blow air." he took a deep breath. he grabbed Suzy's head gently and tilted it back, lifting the chin. he pinched her nose, and placed his lips on hers, blowing air as he checked to see her chest rising with water. after six short donations of breath, Suzy grabbed onto Dojin's arms, coughing all the chlorine water out of . she was hyperventilating, as she sobbed, clutching onto DoJin's arms in pain.

  "There.. There.." DoJin sighed, as he awkwardly pey Suzy's back and began to console her. she was trembling inside his big embrace, which was a pity to see, for she could even barely move with her broken wrist. warm tears were dribbling off her cheeks, followed by her soft sniffles which filled the swimming pool.

 

  DoJin felt his face burning up quite bright, and his heart began to beat an extra second faster. "Why is your heart beating so fast..?" Suzy asked, looking up as she made eye contact with him. he avoided instantly, looking away as he covered his face with his hands. he supported her up, limping with her as they walked out the pool together.

  "Let's go to the Nurse's room.. " DoJin whispered, as he supported her towards the nursing room, with a pounding heart and..

 

 

a new sensation that he had never felt before.

 

 

**************

 

 

 

  'LUHAN!" Sungjoon's vocal cords were exploding as he chased after Luhan, who was running for his life across the freshmen's corridor. he rushed down the stairs, reaching the first floor where he raced towards the front gate. he headed towards the exit, with a big head grounding to the floor.

 he had ran through the transparent glass door, landing himself with a big red bruise on his forehead, with a flat nose as a side effect.

 

 Sungjoon panted, as he supported Luhan up. 

"Nice going coach, you just set the guiness world record. wanna get up now?" Sungjoon looked down at Luhan, who was still dizzy from the head banging. 

 

 

  "Here," Sungjoon passed Luhan a can drink as the two sat under the shade of the school sycamore tree, looking out to the view of the school building. Sungjoon took a big sip from his can and crossed his legs, looking out to the distance.

 "Why were you running away as if someone was trying to kill you..?" Sungjoon let out a small snigger, glancing at Luhan who stared at his cold can drink in dismay. Luhan sighed, getting in the same position as Sungjoon as he answered,

"I don't know why i'm here.." Luhan one shotted the sparkly drink, letting out a small burp. "It seems as.. nothing's going right in my life as of now.." 

 

 'As of now?" Sungjoon raised an eyebrow, taking another sip.

 

 

"Women.. they're such complicated creatures.. i'm not even sure what she wants from me anymore.. i've been trying so hard to conceal my heart for her.. if i were to be.. be of an existance to love her publically, imagine what rumors would arouse of us.. a delinquent dating a school coach..? that would scratch the school's moral as well as her own personal records.."

  'Have you ever thought that if she was willing to risk all that, she really.. loved you?" SungJoon questioned rhetorically, finishing his drink as he crushed it with his foot. he chuckled. "I know a little something about women Luhan.." Sungjoon paused, fixing his gaze into Luhan's eyes. "You just have to say the right thing at the right moment, and they're beautiful creatures who'll love us till death do us part."

   

 "If it was that simple, i wouldn't even be here.."