o5

Reincarnations


  "Are you alright? You haven't even touched your food." Suzy's mother said as studied her face, taking another bite of rice with her chopsticks. "I Don't touch my food, i eat my food." Suzy rolled her eyes, piercing her spoon inside the white rice and stuffing more than she could chew into . it was understandable for Suzy to act like that towards her mother, because her mother has been nothing but a tumultuous prick ever since Luhan's death.

  She would go on, not being a condolence but saying "It's time, you need to focus on your studies. that boy has taken too much of your time. Chinese boys are not a good influence for such an elite Korean girl. Don't you know Chinese boys eat dogs? He could easily have eaten our family dog with that big gang of his." It was by far the most ridiculous statement she had to make, because she was so stereotyped to thinking that Chinese people all ate dogs, and that all American people were obese. You could say she was a hypocrite, she only had to care about what she had to say and she assumed that everyone would be interested in her, when in reality they are not.

  "Where have you been Suzy..? Did you visit Woohee..?" her father asked in his stoic voice, like he had always been. this, though she liked about her father. unlike her mother he was a very calm person who knew how to take things in a fourth dimention. Suzy watched as he drank from his glass, watching as his lips consume the liquid through the transparent glass.

  Suzy just nodded, stirring her food. "Actually, DoJin and SungJoon called me over.. There's been..  a clash up of things that i needed to see.." she sighed. mother's eyes lit up again, pointing at Suzy with her chopsticks as she chewed on a prawn leg with her other fingers. "You should consider SungJoon as a boyfriend Suzy, he's tall and he's manly although he can be childish, that's the charm of boys! they are a childish fool who only knows you!" her mother squealed accidently spitting particles of her prawn onto her rice. everyone stared in awe.

  "Mom, i tell you this a million time but," Suzy made a fist under the table. "I am not interested in SungJoon and never will be. Do you think i'm that easy to love another boy straight after my boyfriend died? It's a wonder how dad married you." Suzy rose from her seat, leaving her rice unattended as she rose to her room.

 

  

  Her room always seemed to comfort her whenever she was in pain. however, no more tears would do her good. It seemed as she had cried out the remaining tears she had for life. she liked how everything about her room never changed, whilst the world was constantly changing and finding ways to hurt her. but she guessed there were downsides to the never changes, her memories with Luhan. she knew that someday she would find someone she would love more than Luhan, but right now- Luhan was everything to her in her life. she remembered what Luhan would always tell her, The precious is always noticed after it's gone.

 

  She laid on her red checkered bed, watching the half moon shine into her bedroom. often she would find herself lost in thoughts of Luhan, only to hate herself after she clicked into reality. but today was rather different, she did not have a single thought of Luhan, but the new Luhan she met at Woohyun's house.

  She couldn't believe the fact that they had so many similarities, she wondered if such things as reincarnation existed. he was exactly like a replica, almost as if he had scanned Luhan's brain. now she was getting confused as to which Luhan she was thinking about, but she was sure her brain was locked with Luhan she had seen at Woohyun's house. she decided that she would call the new Luhan- Xi Luhan, whilst the dead one was just.. Luhan. she couldn't help but smile everytime she retraced that hug he gave her. it seemed so relaxing, almost as if the muscles of her body has all been relaxed by him. that moment in his arms, she could just forget.. forget this world.

  "I wonder if Luhan has a new girlfriend already in heaven.." she thought to herself, chuckling at herself thinking of Luhan getting much better treatment from his new 'heaven'girlfriend,  than Suzy could have given him. she knew that she wasn't sad because he was gone, but more of because she couldn't have said a better goodbye except to push him towards the bookshelf.

 

  Suzy laid still in her bed when she witnessed a small rock being thrown against her window pane, almost smashing the glass. "What the frickin hell?!" she screamed, opening the window to be greeted by a massive shock. she fell head first onto the floor, her nose bleeding and her forehead bruised. luckily, she hadn't lost her consciousness, she stood up and looked out the window.

  Suzy lived in the second level of the apartment, so it wasn't that hard to tell who it was. she cringed her eyes to see better, her heart fluttered and skipped a beat. there stood Xi Luhan, in which it seemed as he was dressed in pajamas with a thick jacket over his body. not exactly pajamas, because which young adults would change into pajamas every night? Luhan was startled by the flagrant bruise on her forehead, to which he reacted pretty quickly.

   'Oh my gosh what happened?!" he screeched, almost as if laughter was leaking off from the seals of his mouth. "Were you the one who threw those rocks at my window?" she asked half heartedly as she pushed the tissues into her bleeding nose. "Y..yeah.. i didn't know how else to call you.." Suzy blushed at that sentence he said to her, luckily the dark covered it up. "Do you know that your rocks made my face this way? What were you going to do if the glass cracked? The windows on this apartment is not double tinted you know!" Luhan only nodded, grinning.

  "Anyway, how did you know i lived here?" "I actually live around here too, i saw you enter that apartment and the light switch on after a minute you entered the front door." he smiled shyly. Suzy laughed at his meticulous instinct, she found herself merely leaning towards the window to get a glimpse of his face better.

   "Can you come down? I have a few things to tell you." Luhan called her, motioning her with his fingers. this time, his face hardened a little bit. Suzy nodded and shut the window, rushing out to the front door like she was asked. she noticed that the apartment security guard was asleep, that's probably why nobody screamed at Luhan talking to a person straight through their apartment.

  Luhan chuckled at Suzy's clothes. you wouldn't exactly call it normal, it was a one piece animal suit which seemed rather warm for the season right now. it was a rabbit costume, but you could hardly see the white because it was so overstained and the bunny ears had been chopped off due to her younger brother and his crazy science experiments. "Nice costume, is the concept Zombie bunny?" Luhan teased, adding to Suzy's damaged face plus the bunny suit. Suzy cringed at his awful joke, but laughed it over as the two sat on the swing in the nearby playground.

 

   The two were silent for a minute, just swinging and listening to the swing creak as it pushed back and forth their heavy weights. Luhan stopped his swing, burying his feet inside the sand. Suzy found the awkwardness arousing them, it was better for her to break the ice before this would turn into some strange mellow atmosphere. "What is it that you have to tell me?" she snapped straight to the point."O..oh.. that's uh.." Luhan, stuttering seemed as he was too shy to admit it.

 

  "Do you want to have ice cream?" Luhan stuttered by accident, his face turning into fresh tomatoes. Suzy lowered her head, trying her hardest to suppress her laughter. she found his awkward excuses cute, but it wasn't as she was going to mention it any time soon. "Yeah, why not?" she chuckled, rising from the swing and walking side by side with Luhan towards Baskin robbins.

 The streets were nearly empty of students you could say, because they were all busy spending out their holidays since the SAT exams had just ended and nobody would bother spent walking in this hot weather. it was awkward for the two as they walked past the streets passing couples who had their arms linked to each other, kissed each other, and even had flower bouquets in their hands.  'Wait here," Luhan stopped Suzy, entering a florist on his own. "What are you doing Luhan?" "Just wait!" he chuckled, disappearing behind the door.

  "Oh Whoa Luhan.." Suzy bit her lips, watching Luhan walk out of the florist with a full bright red rose bouquet which lit the street. the glances and smiles of everybody stuck to Luhan as he stood infront of Suzy and gave her the bouquet. she could hear jealous whispers of women as they passed behind her, and cheering of a few high school student boys as they rushed past, ready to crash the night.

  Suzy blushed, averting eyes with Luhan. her cheeks were the same colour as the roses she was holding, except more redder. did he really just give me a bouquet of roses..? was the only thought that was going through her mind, also pain at the same time. although she tried her hardest to smile and keep a positive outlook, her heart wouldn't allow her. a tear fell off her eyes, as she laughed and began to wipe it off.

  'W..why are you crying? don't you like it?" he stuttered, scratching his head. "No.. i love it.. thanks Luhan..  but i don't understand.. why?" Suzy met eyes with him, hoping for the answer she was dreaming in her head. her heart was beating so fast, waiting for him to tell her that he did it because he liked her. she knew there was doubt that he wouldn't, but as much as those chances, she kept her hopes.

  Suzy smiled, with her eyes gleaming with tears as they reflected the light off the bright lights of the street. "Well uh.." Luhan raised an eyebrow. "I guess i didn't want to make you feel isolated from all the other girls holding flowers i guess.." Luhan lied. his heart fell at the sight of Suzy's bright smile disappearing from her face, only to look down onto her roses in what seeemed like shame.

  "I see. well thanks for your consideration Luhan." with the blown face of hers, she began fast tracking ahead of Luhan, looking entirely down at the paths as she walked. "This isn't it.. AISH!" Luhan seethed as he sighed in annoyance, chasing after Suzy who was mixed inbetween the huge group of couples. it became so crowded upto the point that it was hard to tell the difference between Suzy and all the other brunette girls in the streets.  "I should have just told her.." Luhan kept on repeating as he ran through the streets, bumping into other people and flipping other girls- only to be mistaken for Suzy.

  So many girls looked like her these days it was almost Korea was starting to become a nation of Plastic surgery.

 

 

 

 Thirty minutes had passed, still Suzy was nowhere to be seen. the streets had cleared and the air was becoming colder- much to Luhan's worry. Suzy was just a fragile girl and anyone could have gone kidnapped her and could be harming her. he was so focused in looking for her that he didn't notice that his entire face was dripping of swweat and his BB cream was slowly starting to melt off.

  he had somehow managed to find himself in the other side of town, where strange love clubs and kiss rooms all dwelled with girls dressed in short mini dresses were alluring young high school boys and young university students. the lights were flickering everywhere and he was starting to get the idea that maybe some guy had kidnapped her and was her.

 It was rather strange, there were so many narrow corners through brick walls, each filled with garbage bins and rubbish. Luhan passed several of them, until one corner caught his eyes. behind the garbage bins, he could see the tall heads of high school boys trying to ually hit on a girl who seemed to be squirming whilst sitting down. his eyebrows knitted, because he knew exactly who they were.

 

  They were the boys who cheered as Luhan gave Suzy the bouquet.

 

 

  'Shut up ! You and me can make a sweet combination!" one of the boys forced his voice as the slapping of the girl was heard, and with a loud thud she fell to the floor, crying. the sound of ping was heard- which Luhan probably assumed was the boy's pants. Luhan was about to walk away, when he noticed red petals strewn over the floor, leading to the entire bouquet, which were abandoned near the bins.

  'SUZY." He breathed as he ran towards the bin, witnessing the horrible sight of the boy trying to the girl who was no other than.. Suzy. the bruises were so visible even in the dark, they had stripped her so that half her clothing were already off, and she was there lying on the floor whimpering in pain. "Luhan..." she croaked as she glanced at him, catching the attention of the other boys.

 

  "What is this yellow banana.." the boy who was about to stood up, zipping his pants. the three began to gang up on Luhan, pushing him towards the wall. "If you don't mind, you're interrputing a private activity between me and my girlfriend," the boy sniggered as he kicked Suzy's body. she coughed blood as it splattered on the floor. Luhan grabbed the boy's collar, pushing him roughly to the ground and grinding his head against the hard cement. Luhan felt as if his heart was cracking into a million pieces.

 

  It seemed as he was experiencing the emotion of anger for the first time.  oh how heart grinding it felt, he just wanted to tear the boy into a million pieces. Luhan breathed heavily as the two stared at each other. the high school boy stood up abruptly, attacking at Luhan at first chance. he flew a fist into Luhan's face, successfully hitting. Luhan fell to the ground with a splattered nose, but to rise back again.

  Luhan wiped the blood off his mouth. he tried his hardest not to put up a fight, but the more he saw Suzy- the more he wanted to just kill the boy into a million pieces. the boy chuckled,  shoving Luhan by the chest. "Why, blonde baby too scared to fight?" he cackled, dragging Suzy to the c0rner by her hair. he saw as her skin scraped on the cement, bleeding as she got dragged. Luhan's face fused into a bomb, his hands forming into an ominous fist.

  "Come on, take a punch won't ya?" he motioned with his hands, teasing Luhan severly. still, Luhan stood there trying to control himself as he shook in anger and resentment. then that did it. "Your girlfriend sure is tight! You keep her a for later?" the boy cackled, high fiving his friends. that was the last straw, Luhan screamed- echoing through the night. even the crows had flown away.

  the high school boys ran into a silence, staring at him in shock. the boy frowned as he saw Luhan's iris change colour into a third dimention colour. it turned into a shade of pink then melted into dark red- glowing as it penetrated into the boy's eyes. Luhan's eyes had a ominous power to lure the victim in so that it was easy for Luhan to kill off his prey. he had lost control of himself.

  He grabbed the boy and held him high in the air with his bare hands, literally suffocating him by the neck. the boy was choking, his eyes flipping to the sclera. foam was slowly starting to burst out of the boy's mouth, he jerked his head as he lost consciousness. Luhan growled as with a mighty growl he threw the boy to the cold brick wall where the severe bam of bones cracking wailed through the narrow street. it was so loud it was almost as if the whole of seoul had heard it.

  The boy fell to the floor, with blood erputing off his mouth as he reached the ground at full speed. the boy's companion rushed to check on the boy, only after a few minutes he stood up to stare at Luhan in horror. Luhan couldn't read their eyes, but he knew there was something wrong. really wrong.

 

  "Are you even Human? His heartbeat stopped." the boys whispered in despondance as they tried to stop the blood swelling profusely. Luhan watched them as they piggy backed the boy and rushed out of the narrow corner, disappearing. Luhan looked into his palms, noticing that the life line on his palm had been shortened by alot. "What have i done.." he whispered. he hadn't been able to control himself again, yet it was all for the sake of someone he needed to protect.

 

  He rushed to Suzy who laid there, shocked. her eyes were wide open, gulping.

 

 

"Are you alright?!" Luhan tried to carry her, but Suzy abruptly took her hands off Luhan's body and groaned as she backed away from him in what seemed to be disgust and insolence. she was whimpering, almost as if she didn't want Luhan to be there again.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're a monster, Luhan."

 

 

 


Hi, sorry for the really late update. I had writer's block.. T_T

i was trying my bestest to write a chapter but then all these plots mashed together didn't work for me,

and i ended up with this chapter.. i know it's quite disappointing T_T

But please bare with me, it's been so hot lately and i can't write in the hot.

So please help me by leaving a comment and upvoting thanks!