Letter For You

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Hi Kkura unnie,

We've been friends for more than 15 years now, and it is safe for me to say that you are one of my friends that stick that long with me beside Yuri and Yena unnie. I still remember when your family just moved in to the house beside my house, how shy I was when our parents introduced us. 

Ever since that day, we've become inseparable. We know each other really well. And you've become one of my pillar of supports when my dad has given up on me to talk about my feeling. You even know more about my secret than my own unnie, But to be fair, I also know more about you more than your grandma, I guess.

You were there when I was at my lowest point, when mom passed away. When I couldn't stop crying for days, you were there beside me, rubbing my back, feed me, and try to cheer me up. And for that, I know my dad was eternally grateful for you. You were also there when someone spread a nasty rumours about me, making the whole school, even some teachers, turn their back on me. But you, together with Yuri and Yena unnie, stood by my side. Clearing my names in your own way. That was just so you. 

And you were still here when I rejected you when you are graduating from middle school. You confessed to me, fully knowing that I am not into relationship. That was just your way of saying, 'Well, at least I've tried my luck.' And nothing change between us. I am so thankful with you. 

And you still there, when I pushed you out and keep hits you and screams at you. You hold my arms calmly wihout saying anything, waiting me to get tired and by then you hug me tight. When I pushed everyone out and locked myself in my own room. You sit in front of my door, talking about your day so I didn't do anything stupid. I know you know I was thinking of hurting myself. And with you talking about your day in that cheeky tone of yours, and how sometimes Yena unnie and Yuri would come over and listened to you bickering with her make me turn down my intention.

And that day, when I called you, breaking down because I almost throw myself in front of the bus. You went to my home as fast as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter