Attempt #4

MY GAY LOVE RIVAL

Hand in hand with my boyfriend, I felt something strange. I looked behind me as always and scanned the area. Sehun the great poop was not in sight. I felt a bit disappointed, but why?

“Want to get icecream?” Luhan destroy my train of thought.

“Sure,” I smiled. And cling on his arm tighter. Luhan was the best boyfriend anyone can have. I feel so lucky. We walked until we were in front of the famous ice cream shop in the city. Le Heart, where only couples are allowed and the home of the best ice cream, the ice cream here is no too expensive but it’s the best. The creamy texture makes you want to melt, and the flavor is rich like gold.

“One cookie dough and one green tea please,” Luhan ordered.

I wonder where Sehun is today. Wait, why am I wondering where he is?

----

It was history, I took my seat and I suddenly remember about the research project. Why was I stuck with him? I glared at him and he looked away. I stood up from my seat and walked towards his desk. I slammed my textbook on his desk and he looked up. I could hear my loud heart beat through my ears once his orbs were looking into mine.

“Um…d-do you want to work on the project after school?” I shudder, why did I shudder?

“Sure,” he said and returned his gaze back onto the desk.

“Meet me at the library,” I said quickly and returned my desk after that.  

For the rest of the day, I was excited for afterschool. I didn’t know why.

----

I was staring at the clock. 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute. I constantly got distracted by the clock, counting down the minutes before school was over.

Ring!!!

Finally. I ran to the library, and found a table by the corner and sat there waiting for Sehun. Slowly my eyes started to close, I was bored and I’ve been waiting for 2 minutes, I started to wonder where he was. Before I knew it dreamland took over.

I felt something shake me.

“5 more minutes,” I shot my hand up.

“Wait up, dog.”

Dog? I opened my eyes and Sehun’s face was a good 10 cm away from mines. I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks. He stared at me with wide eyes.

“Let’s get the project done,” I broke the eye contact.