Attempt #2

MY GAY LOVE RIVAL

Sehun’s POV

I looked at them. I was jealous of Ji Min. I know I can never get hyung. Why do I have to have a crush on him, since he started dating Ji Min? I hid behind the lamp post. I looked at hyung, he was staring at Ji Min with loving eyes, and I wish those eyes look at me like that.

I looked back at them, they were smiling and giggling. Then Ji Min pulled away from hyung and came over to me. I looked at hyung he was playing on his phone.

“Poop, go away,” she attempt to grab my hair but I was too tall. er!

“No,” I bluntly said. I don’t want to; I want to have hyung in my sight every second this dog was with him.

“Why?”

“I already told you,” I remember the last time she tried to get rid of me, and it was yesterday.

“I hate you, OH SEHUN!” she was in rage now. I was never really scared of her but looking at her face it was scary. You’re the man, stand up to her.

“No,” I said. I could see horns forming on her head. OH NO!!!

“Ahh!” Ji Min pulled her hair in frustration and stomped away. That’s what you get!!!

“Bye dog.” I waved at her while she walked to the washroom. Only if you let me have Lu Han, and I’ll stop. I stared at my hyung, he was so cute. Pulling out a set of binoculars, I focused it on hyung, and suddenly that dog appears out of nowhere and blocks my view. AHHH!

 

Ji Min’s POV

I looked at Lu Han; he was sitting there playing on his phone. I sneak up on him and cover his eyes.

“Ji Min,” he said, taking my hands into his. He stared at me for a second and smiled. I love it when he smiles. He always looks so innocent like a deer.

When I first met, Lu Han, I thought he was just plain weird. I never approached him first, he was the one to. That time, I was focusing on my studies and I was stressed out. He helped me throughout and always told me he would make me his girlfriend one day. I thought of it as a joke, and never took it seriously. Each day, I spent with him; I started developing feelings for him.

Sehun was his buddy, they did everything together. I wasn’t sure when Sehun started liking Lu Han. When I first dated Lu Han, Sehun wasn’t there, but after a couple weeks he started stalking us. I would always notice him standing behind something, but his rainbow hair would always catch my attention.

“Let’s go get some milk tea?” Lu Han said and I nod. Before I started dating Lu Han, Sehun would beg Lu Han to go get bubble tea with him. Back then, I thought it was cute.

I could feel Sehun’s presence while walking to the bubble tea shop.

The shop was down the street from where the café we went to just now. I knew Sehun was following us, so I didn’t brother to turn around and give him death glares to stay away. Maybe I should give up..NO WAY...I LOVE LU HAN!!!  JI MIN DO NOT GIVE UP!

 


A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter :)