005.

Vendetta [INDEFINITE HIATUS]

     -At Odessa-

     “It’s time,” Gain said. “The salamangka has finished selecting its guardians.”

     “Now all we need to do,” Narsha continued. “is to gather them here.” 

     “Mihye, can you do that for us?” Jea asked.

    Mihye nodded. “Already on it.” She turned to the side and a not-so-solid keyboard and monitor appeared. She began typing into the keyboard and numerous small monitors appeared. On each of the small monitors, the names of the guardians were displayed and under it a small box with a percentage. “I’m uploading directions to the guardians’ heads. They will meet in the Piatto Cathedral and then I’ll set up a portal that will lead them here," she explained. She typed in commands and the boxes below the names started to fill up. 

     "And... Done." Mihye smiled. Then she turned to her sisters. “They should receive the information in a minute. Now let's just wait."


     The Piatto Cathedral stood tall at the heart of Piatto. The inside was empty except for five people. The doors opened and the last two people entered the cathedral. They approached the group of five and then awkward silence followed them.

     Myungsoo broke the silence. "So... I assume we're all here because of the weird information that popped on our heads?" 

     Everyone nodded.

     "So what do we do now?" Sunggyu asked. Just then, a portal appeared behind them.

     “Do we go?” Woohyun asked. Everyone looked at each other.

     “It doesn’t hurt to try,” Sungjong said. He broke free from Howon’s hand and went through the portal.

     “Sungjong wait!” His older brother Howon cried. “Aish that kid.” He then followed his little brother to the portal. Everyone followed, cautiously.

     After the last one of them had gone through the portal, it closed and the cathedral is once again empty.


     -At the Council Hall-

     A puff of white smoke was seen in the room before a portal materialized. A moment later, seven men came out of the portal. The council showed no surprise; they were expecting them after all.

     “Where are we?” A boy with auburn hair, Sungyeol, asked as he looked at his surroundings.

     “You my dear,” Jea answered. “are in the council hall.”

     “You kids must be wondering why you’re here,” Narsha said. The seven grumbled at the mention of kids. “That is why we will have an orientation for you.”

     “If you would be just follow me,” Gain said as she headed for the door.

     No one moved an inch. “Why would we trust you? We don’t even know you,” Myungsoo said coldly. The council smiled.

     I see that our salamangka has chosen a good set of mages, Mihye telepathically told her sisters.

     I agree, Jea replied. They don’t trust easily. That is a good value to possess.

     Though I’m surprised they don’t know us, Gain said.

     Maybe because we rarely go out of Odessa, Narsha answered.

     Excuse me? The council was surprised when a new voice joined their telepathic conversation. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, I was just wondering why you were talking with your minds. My companions and I are still here. And are we supposed to know you?

     “Of course,” Jea cleared . “First day on the job and you’re doing quite well. Let me introduce myself. I’m Hyojin, but you can call me Jea.”

     “I am also a Hyojin but you can call me Narsha.” Narsha then gestured to the ladies beside her. “This is Mihye, and that is Gain.”

     “And we are the Council of Magnolia. We are the ones helping Hwayoung govern over the different parts of the country,” Gain added.

     “How do we know you’re telling the truth?” Woohyun was still skeptical.

     “Yeah,” Dongwoo agreed. “For all we know, you might be witches* that kidnapped us or something.”

     The council simultaneously showed the seven their left hands and etched along their forearms was the symbol of Hwayoung: a tribal tattoo of four interconnected flowers.

     “I thought the council was supposed to be old?” Sungjong whispered to Howon. Howon nodded in agreement.

     Mihye chuckled when she heard what Sungjong whispered. “We are old.”

     “Anyway, now that we’ve proven to you that we mean no harm, we are supposed to take you yo Hwayoung so that we’d have an orientation of sorts for you,” Narsha said before turning to Mihye. “Mihye?”

     “Of course.” Mihye turned to the side and her made-of-light keyboard and screen appeared. She started pressing buttons and moments later a portal opened. She moved aside and gestured for the others to enter.

     “After you.”

     One by one they all went into the portal; first Sungjong - the only one not bothered by what was happening - followed by his older brother, then Sunggyu and his younger brother, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Jea, Gain, and then Narsha. When all of them were inside, Mihye stepped in and with a snap of her fingers, the portal was gone.


     “We have a door, you know.” Hwayoung had her hands on her hips as she playfully scolded the council. Following the council out of the portal were seven men.

     “And when did we ever use it?” Mihye laughed. “Anyway, I would like to introduce you to Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Howon and Sungjong.” She gestured to each male as she said their names.

     “Whoa,” Sungjong whispered as she saw Hwayoung. She’s so pretty.

     “So they are the people your salamangka chose for the battle?” Hwayoung questioned.

     “B-battle?” Sungjong stuttered. “No one told me I’m going to battle.”

     “In fact no one has told us anything,” Myungsoo accused.

     “Ah, so they have not been informed,” Hwayoung somewhat accusingly said as she turned to the council. The council was not affected though.

     “We thought maybe you’d like to do that yourself.” Jea smiled.

     “Of course, but let’s have it over lunch since the kids must be hungry.” Hwayoung led them out of the living room and told them to follow the council to the dining room.

     “We’re not kids,” Sungjong mumbled, irritated. It was the second time he had been called a kid and he did not like it. He heard chuckling so he turned to the source of the chuckles, Hwayoung.

     “To us you are,” Hwayoung said as she ruffled Sungjong’s hair. She then followed the others out.

     “Close your mouth Jong, you’re going to catch flies.” Howon snickered as he patted his brother’s shoulder.

     It was then that Sungjong realized that he was crushing on Magnolia’s ruler.


     “So,” Hwayoung said as she sat on the head of the table. “I assume you are all hungry so dig in and after, let me tell you a story.”

     They settled down on the long table- Narsha, Mihye, Sungjong, Howon and Dongwoo were on the right; Jea, Gain, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were on her left. The five ladies were already eating when Hwayoung noticed that the seven boys were not moving.

     “Why aren’t you eating?” Hwayoung asked. “Go on, eat.”

     The seven shared one last look before slowly getting food from the center of the table. They took a spoonful from their plates and ate it cautiously. When they deemed that the food was edible – and delicious, as Dongwoo thought- they ate the food comfortably and deliciously.

     Dongwoo was looking for the sauce and found it beside the person sitting next to him. He poked him on the shoulder and said, "Uhm excuse me, could you pass me the sauce please?" 

     The person next to him nodded and handed Dongwoo the sauce. "Here you go."

     Dongwoo accepted it gratefully. "Thanks! uhh..."

     "Howon," Howon finished for him.

     "Howon," Dongwoo repeated. He offered his hand for Howon to shake. "I'm Dongwoo."

     Howon shook his hand. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Dongwoo." The way he said Dongwoo's name made Dongwoo's heart flutter and couldn't help but blush. But quickly as it came, it was gone. Unfortunately, the tiny tinge of pink in Dongwoo's cheek didn't go unnoticed by his cousin. Howon and Dongwoo then started to talk about themselves. 

     "Tell me something that you like." Woohyun heard Dongwoo say.

     "Hmmm." Howon had on a thinking face which Dongwoo found cute. "I like raisins."

     "Really? I like raisins too!" And then they continued conversing.

     Woohyun chuckled. No, you absolutely despise raisins. Ooh, Dongwoo has a crush. He thought to himself.

     "You think so too, huh?" the guy beside him asked.

     Woohyun's eyes widened. "Wait- how- you're a telepath?" He asked. 

     The guy beside him nodded. "Yep. Pretty cool right?"

     Woohyun nodded. "Dang yeah. I always wanted to be a telepath."

     The guy chuckled. "I think they look good together, those two." He gestured to an actively conversing Dongwoo and Howon.

     "I agree with you on that one." Woohyun nodded. They smiled to each other.

     "I'm Woohyun." Woohyun offered his hand and Sunggyu shook it.

     "Sunggyu."

     “What!” They heard someone yell. Woohyun and Sunggyu turned and saw the tallest among them arguing with a raven haired boy. “How could you say that about coffee?”

     “What? I was just saying that chocolate is better than coffee.”

     The auburn haired let out a dramatic gasp to which the other rolled his eyes to. “How dare you!” Then they continued to argue, which caused the others at the table to chuckle.

     “I see another couple forming,” Woohyun told Sunggyu in a singsong voice. He had to whisper since said couple was sitting next to Sunggyu.

     Sunggyu smiled. “I think you’re right.”

     When they finished eating, Woohyun took the initiative of asking the question that had been lingering in their minds since they left their homes. “Um, your grace-“

     “Please,” Hwayoung interrupted, smiling. “Call me Hwayoung.”

     “Hwayoung,” Woohyun corrected himself. “What are we doing here? What’s going on?** What do you mean battle?”

     “We only know that we’re here for a mission,” Sunggyu added. “We’ve only heard rumours. Are they true?”

     “Okay okay, one question at a time,” Hwayoung said, chuckling. “First, the council has sent a salamangka a few days ago to recruit the “chosen ones” –as they liked to call them- who will stop the evil force from destroying Magnolia.”

     “And it chose you,” Mihye added.

     “What evil force would want to destroy our country?” Sungyeol asked. He could not think of anything or anyone that would want to destroy their country. “All of Magnolia has been at peace for years! Other countries are also at peace with Magnolia. So who would want war with our country?”

     At Sungyeol’s question, Hwayoung and the council sighed sadly. Instead of answering, Hwayoung asked a question back. “Do you know the story of Mount Makiling***?”

     Everyone nodded. “There is a prisoner there, right?” Myungsoo answered.

     “Was,” Narsha corrected. “She has escaped. She is the one who is planning to destroy magnolia and kill all mages.”

     “She plans on killing me last,” Hwayoung muttered. “She wants me to see her killing my people.”

     “You don’t know that,” Jea reassured.

     Sunggyu cleared his throat, signaling that they were not following.

     “Sorry.”

     “Why does ‘she’ –whoever she is- want to kill us and destroy the country?” Howon asked. They were drifting off discussion and he had to bring them back.

     “Because she hates me,” Hwayoung answered. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. “The ‘she’ we are talking about is Hyoyoung, my older twin sister.”

     A collective gasp was heard.

     “You have a sister?” Dongwoo asked, bewildered. “Then why was she imprisoned? She’s your sister!”

     “She killed our parents a long time ago.”

     “What? Why?”

     “She was furious. You see,” Hwayoung started. “As kids, Hyoyoung had quite a quite a temper. She was spoiled by our father, while me by my mother. She got everything she wanted but she wasn’t a brat. She was the perfect daughter. Minus the temper.

     “We were really close before, often sharing our things; from clothes to toys to secrets. She never got angry with me, even though she always took the blame for my wrongdoings. We were inseparable.” Hwayoung had a bit of a smile on her face. But quickly as it had come, it vanished.

     “Inseparable until it was time for one of us to succeed our father. We were in our room, and she was playing with my hair when a servant called us. We were summoned by our parents and we were to meet them in the throne room. We went to the throne room and saw our dad beckoning for us to go to him. He then explained what was to happen. One of us was to succeed him. Hyoyoung and I assumed that she was to be the successor since she was older. Before he told us a name though, he assured that us that he loved us both equally and that we were both special in our own ways. He then kissed us both on the head before declaring that it was me that was going to rule Magnolia after him. We were both shocked, and Hyoyoung was furious.

     “She started yelling at our parents, saying that she was more deserving of the position to which I agreed. But our parents wouldn’t change their minds. They had already made their decision. Hyoyoung screamed- a glass shattering scream that broke all the windows of the throne room. She didn’t believe them. Her eyes went red as she backed away from us. Then a strong wind entered the room causing everything to fly in a circular manner. We tried coaxing Hyoyoung to stop but she refused to listen. I started to go to her, but the strong wind hindered me from going any closer.

     “She was crying. I tried to tell her that I didn’t want the role. But she didn’t believe me. She was so angry. I didn’t notice that I was standing under our huge chandelier but apparently she did because she directed her attention to it. She destroyed the chains supporting the chandelier and it fell but our dad saved me. He pushed me away.” Hwayoung paused. She did not really want to remember these events but she had to.

     “You don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to,” Sungjong whispered, sensing that Hwayoung was having a hard time.

     “N-no I’m fine,” Hwayoung said, clearing . “Anyways, my mother was hit by one of the flying objects and yeah.  I don’t think I need to expound on that. Guards entered the room but they were sent back flying by Hyoyoung’s salamangka. I had to do a full body bind spell on her for everything to stop moving. The council then ordered for Hyoyoung to be imprisoned at the mountain at the farthest end of the country. Hyoyoung was captured by the guards and she vowed she would return and be the ruler herself. Of course by that time I couldn’t do that since she was not who she was before. And I guess now you follow?”

     The seven men nodded their heads.

     “Now that that’s done with I suggest you rest up a bit and I’ll meet you at the backyard in an hour.”


     “Absolutely not.”

     “But why?” Hwayoung whined. She had spent the last half-hour in her room persuading the council to allow her to go with Infinite – that was what they called the chosen ones.

     “Because it’s dangerous!” Mihye exclaimed. “You know what your sister can do. She can and will hurt you!”

     “I can take care of myself,” Hwayoung countered. “More or less I have the same amount of salamangka as she does.”

     “We know that,” Narsha said gently. “But we can’t risk you getting hurt.”

     “I already said I can take care of myself,” Hwayoung groaned. “And besides, there will be seven mages to help and protect me.”

     “More like you’ll be the one protecting them,” Gain mumbled.

     “Hwayoung.” Jea put her hands on Hwayoung’s shoulders and gently pushed the girl to sit on the couch. “You have to understand. We can’t let you go with them because you might and will get hurt. What will happen to Magnolia while you’re gone?”

     “You can rule it for me. I don’t want the people of Magnolia to discover my sister’s plot and think that I’m doing nothing.”

     “You are doing something dear,” Narsha said gently as she played with Hwayoung’s hair.

     “Yeah, I had you choose mages to fight my sister for me. What would the people think of me? ‘The coward queen that can’t even face her own sister’? I don’t want to be seen like that!”

     The council silently contemplated about it for a moment. Hwayoung had a point. They did not want Magnolia to see her as a coward because she was no such thing. Plus there was Infinite who would help and protect-OH. The council shared a glance and by the way they looked at each other they knew that they were sharing the same thought.

     “Are you sure it’s because of you sister why you want to go?” Mihye asked with a hint of teasing in her voice.

     “O-of course! What other reason is there?”

     She stuttered. The council smirked. Busted.

     “Are you sure it isn’t about a boy,” Gain started.

     “Who based on our salamangka is a seer like me,” Narsha continued.

     “That has caught your eye ever since we came?” Jea finished.

     “No!” Hwayoung snapped. “Look, I do not know what you are talking about. I don’t know any seer boy. No one has caught my eye. Now please allow me to go with them. This is my problem and I have to be in it.”

     The council laughed. They knew Hwayoung was lying. “Alright alright.” They then became serious. “But, you have to promise us that you’ll be careful, okay?”

     “Yes mom.” Hwayoung then stood up. “I should go, they’re probably waiting for me already.”

     Hwayoung headed for the door but before she could open it Mihye spoke, “We still think it’s about the boy.”

     Hwayoung turned halfway around, glaring at the four other occupants of the room.

     “What? He’s cute.” Gain shrugged.

     “We’re too old for these kinds of things,” Hwayoung groaned.

     “You’re immortal; you’re never too old for these kinds of things.” Narsha grinned.

     Hwayoung shook her head, opened the door, and left.


     Sungjong plopped down on the floor of a hallway at the first floor. He was lost, as much as he hated to admit it. He had taken a nap and when he woke up his brother was nowhere to be seen. They were assigned rooms earlier that they will be occupying while they stayed at Hwayoung’s castle. He was sharing a room with his brother, Sungyeol and Dongwoo, while the other three were sharing another room. He had gone out of his room and checked the room beside theirs and it was empty as well. He was not really good with directions, and there was no one to ask for them at the moment. He was about to give up and just sit at the middle of the hallway when he heard someone call his name. “Sungjong ah!”

     He turned around and saw Hwayoung walking to his direction. “Oh- Hwayoung! Wait, I can call you Hwayoung, right?”

     The girl stopped in front of Sungjong and helped him stand up. “Of course,” she laughed. “Why are you sitting on the floor?”

     Sungjong hesitated, sheepish. “I got lost.” Hwayoung kept on laughing. “Stop laughing!”

     “What do you mean you got lost?” Hwayoung asked. “The backyard is over there.” She pointed to a door a few meters ahead of them. She snapped her fingers and the door opened, showing the two a part of what looked like a garden.

     Sungjong blinked. “I didn’t know that.”

     Hwayoung shook her head, chuckling. “Of course you didn’t. Let’s go?” She took Sungjong’s hand and let him to the backyard.

     When they arrived the other six mages were already sitting in a circle on the grass. Sungjong sat beside his brother while Hwayoung between Sunggyu and Woohyun. [from right to left: Sungjong, Howon, Dongwoo Woohyun, Hwayoung, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol] Howon looked at Sungjong with a knowing smirk and a questioning eyebrow raised to tease the younger while Sungjong glared at him, clearly telling him to ‘zip it’.

     “Alright,” Hwayoung started, “now the council and I agreed that I will be going with you since this is my sister we’re facing. I don’t really know anything about you guys except for your names and how you look. I was told you had some sort of tattoo? Anyway, I’m not sure if you got to know each other already but would it be alright if you show your salamangka to the circle?”

     A chorus of “Sure” and “no problem” was what Hwayoung got as an answer. “Okay great! I’ll start. Being one of the first mages I don’t have a specific salamangka; which means I can do more or less anything. My sister also can do the same, unfortunately.”

     Myungsoo was next. “I’m Myungsoo, an ice mage, which I guess explains the tattoo on my palm.” He showed them his palm which had a snowflake tattoo on it. It started glowing as he produced iced roses interconnected by iced vines.

     “They’re pretty,” Sungyeol said in awe. “Even if you insulted coffee earlier I have to admit the roses are pretty.”

     The ends of Myungsoo’s lips quirked upward in a faint smile. “Thanks. Though this is only a part of what I can do.” With a snap of his fingers, the roses were broke and vanished.

     And to think you two were arguing earlier, Woohyun thought, shaking his head slightly.

     My thoughts exactly. Woohyun looked past Hwayoung and saw Sunggyu smirking at him. This is one weird couple we got.

     Sunggyu decided that he would go next. “Even if you know already, my name is Sunggyu and for those who don’t know, I’m Myungsoo’s older brother. Now I want all of you to think of something, but keep it to yourself,” he said, his voice a little bit commanding but it only made the others think of him as a potential leader.

     Everybody excluding Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo who already knew what the former was up to thought of something. After a minute, Sunggyu spoke, “Okay, I’ll start. Sungjong thinks that I’m old and Dongwoo thinks that my eyes are closed because they’re so small. Guys, I’m only twenty and no Dongwoo my eyes are open.” Sunggyu’s right eye glowed a bit, showing everyone that indeed his eyes were open and that there was a shape on his iris. “My tattoo is on my eye; don’t even ask how it happened because I don’t know either.”

     “You’re a telepath,” Sungjong and Dongwoo said at the same time with their eyes wide and mouths agape. Sunggyu nodded. “That is so cool.”

     “Alright hi everyone,” Woohyun greeted, waving his hand slightly. “I’m Woohyun, Dongwoo’s cousin and I’m a water mage.” He started swinging his arms in a giant circular manner in front of him and following his arms and hands was water. They also noticed his left hand glowing, showing an outline of a water drop. “I can also sort of phase, or anything can pass through me but only on certain parts of my body since changing my body into water requires a lot of salamangka and energy. But I will show you; someone throw a rock at me please.”

     Hwayoung conjured a small pebble and threw it at Woohyun, aiming it so that it will hit him square on the chest. But Woohyun’s torso became sort of transparent and the pebble passed through him. After a few seconds he was back to normal. The water mage smirked when he saw the amazed looks of the others.

     “Hi!” Dongwoo was next. “I’m Dongwoo and I use cards to earn a living.”

     Everyone except Woohyun showed him a confused look while Howon snapped his fingers in realization. He turned to face Dongwoo. “You’re that guy from the market a few days ago that gave me the rose!”

     Dongwoo was pleasantly surprised. “That was you?” he laughed. “Anyways since you’re already sitting next to me why don’t you pick a card?”

     Dongwoo clapped his hands once and five cards appeared levitating between them. The back of the cards was facing Howon. He chose the middle card and with a snap of Dongwoo’s fingers the card turned into a butterfly that landed on Howon’s shoulder.

     “It may be a little late, but here you go! A butterfly to go with the rose from before.” Dongwoo beamed. He then turned to the others. “I have a tattoo as well but it’s on my inner thigh so… yeah.”

     The others chuckled while they waited for the next one to show them their salamangka.

     Howon realized that the remaining four cards Dongwoo conjured earlier were still levitating beside him so he decided to borrow it. He started making swirling motions with his index finger and the cards started flying according to the motions of his finger. “Hello. I am Sungjong’s older brother, Howon and the wind and I are really close friends.” After a bit he made the wind return the cards to their owner. Howon showed them one more trick, which was him levitating by controlling the wind around him. They noticed his right arm glowing.

     “You can fly?” Hwayoung asked.

     “Only a little bit. I have just started practicing.”

     Hwayoung then gestured for Sungyeol to go next. “Hi everyone! I’m Sungyeol and sadly I don’t have any family members with me but I do have a brother. I can summon and or conjure weapons; from swords to guns and bows and arrows as well as ninja stars. I think I can conjure any kind of weapon but sadly I haven’t tried,” he explained. He stood up and took a few steps backward. He then positioned his right hand on his left waist and swung it forward as if unsheathing an unseen sword. As he swung, a katana materialized with him holding it. “This is my favorite so far.”

     “Do you know how to fight with that?” Myungsoo asked. The way Sungyeol held it did not make him think that he knew how to use it.

     “Of course,” Sungyeol replied matter-of-factly. “This katana looks exactly like the one on my back.” A chorus of ‘Oh’s was heard as Sungyeol sat back on the grass.

     “Last but not least there’s me,” Sungjong announced jokingly. “I’m Sungjong and I may not look like it, but I’m a seer.” Hwayoung’s eyes widened slightly but her face showed no signs of the surprise she felt. So he’s the one the council was talking about.

     “Could you predict something for us?” Sunggyu asked. Sungjong shook his head.

     “Sadly, I can’t. Yet,” he explained. “I still have not gained full control of my fortune telling. Most of the time visions appear out of nowhere. I can’t make them appear at will yet. There are times when I can only sense something going on. I don’t really know if it’s going to happen, if it’s already happening or if it already happened.” He sighed.

     “You okay?” Woohyun asked a bit worried how Sungjong became gloomy all of a sudden. He noticed Howon becoming sad as well.

     “Yeah,” Sungjong answered. “But I’m practicing so that what happened in the past would not happen again.”

     The others seemed to know that something happened to these siblings and it was somehow connected to Sungjong’s salamangka. They were all curious but it was none of their business, so they did not ask what happened. They can tell us when they’re ready. 

 

     “Okay!” Hwayoung clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention. “Now that we know each other and our respective salamangka we shall train so that we can master it. We will start tomorrow at 6.”

     Everyone groaned. “But that’s too early,” Sungyeol complained.

     Hwayoung shrugged. “If one does not show up tomorrow at 6 sharp, he will be punished.”

     The others were still groaning and complaining, not taking seriously Hwayoung’s consequence.

     Hwayoung smirked mischievously. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t want me being punished… by everybody else’s salamangka. Who knows what they can do besides what they showed today.”

     It took a while before her words finally sunk and they realized that they didn’t want to be at the receiving end of everyone else’s salamangka as well; especially if it were the ruler, who can do practically anything. Who knows what kinds of humiliating or embarrassing things she would do to them.

     They gulped, thinking of a lot of worst case scenarios.

     Who in their right minds would disobey the queen, right?


 

*Witches – a kind of mage that is most of the time considered as evil.

** Ireohke joheun nare~ get it? I’m sorry, I just had to. Lame? I know. :(

*** The story I was talking about is not the original myth of the said mountain. The prisoner thing is my own idea.

[A/N: I am too lazy to write it but every time that they will be using magic, their magic seals will appear, as well as Hwayoung, Hyoyoung, and VIXX. I was not able to look for magic seals or circles for the other characters so you readers could just imagine what you want it to look like. Just remember that anyone who uses magic will have a magic seal. OH and for infinite, their tattoos will glow as well when they use their magic.]

OHMYGOD THE ENDING I DON’T EVEN KNOW. If it wasn’t clear, the punishment would be cast by infinite and Hwayoung to whoever is late. Punishments will not be harsh. Since Hwayoung’s smirk was mischievous, she was thinking pulling one’s pants down telekinetically, or yeah, let the other members do funny embarrassing stuff to the person that’s tardy. I was thinking Dongwoo using his cards to dress someone up in women’s clothing. Stuff like that.

HI OMG I AM ALIVE. AND THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA LONG [for me] I hope this makes up for the one year of no updates :D I think I dragged this chapter too much though. If it is too dragged I apologize. I unconsciously made it very long [I think this chapter is worth two normal chapters] When in my notes I only had a few bullets. I just wanted to make up for the very long time that I did not update. I feel guilty. I want readers to appreciate my work but by dragging this I think I’m just driving them away. SIGH. Okay enough of my wallowing in self-pity. :( Tell me what you think, please?

PS THANK YOU TO MY COUSIN WHO ALWAYS DRAWS STUFF WHEN I ASK HIM TO AND TO CHOITIANA FOR DRAWING THE BUTTERFLY AND COLORING THE KATANA. #cannotdrawproblems