Chapter 21

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21. SEALED WITH A KISS



JIYONG AND I WERE PLAYED HIDE-AND-SEEK!

Have I ever told you about how much I love hide-and-seek? It's my favorite game ever! I always win at it too. I'm that kickass! I've been hiding for AGES and Jiyong hasn't found me.

'Deeeee?' Jiyong cooed from my right. I jumped up from my hiding place (inside a hollow of a oak tree- how did I manage to get myself in there?) and sprinted away from his voice. You'd think that Jiyong would be really good at hide-and-seek, considering he's a vampire and all, but he actually (no pun intended).

As I was running I didn't notice the odd change in the air. The forest seemed to have become more dark and gloomy than usual and most of the bushes had thorns and stuff on them. I slowed down slightly and came across an odd-looking meadow. In the middle was a tall building with the words: LIBRARY OF MAGIA printed across the front. A library! The perfect place to hide!

I yanked open the door and stepped inside. A woman with crazy blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed to shift between a light green and a bright yellow nodded at me as I passed through. I nodded back. The library was bigger than I thought it would be. From the outside I had guessed that it would only have a couple of shelves but it, in fact, had so many that I couldn't count them all.

 

First I went to the 'FEY' section and looked around for an interesting-looking book. Remembering the dream from last night, I picked out one titled: THE GUIDE TO LIVING WITH THE ELARY FARIES- By Elena Rising. I turned to a random page and skimmed down it.


The elary fairies are the largest fey known to man. They are the same size as a normal vampire or human and look like them too. Of course, they do not look completely like humans. You can tell they are different by the greenish tinge to their skin and the cat-like shape of their eyes. When they speak any language their speech will be slightly slurred. These are the obvious sign that you are talking to an elary. There are also the way they dress and move, with grace that could rival a vampire. The elary-

I yawned and closed the book. BORING! How could Yoona read all this non-fiction stuff. It's just boring. I guess she's never read stuff like this, considering this is a library for magical beings (I figured that out for the title and location. Who else would put a library in the middle of a forest?).

Putting the book back, I moved to the next section. 'WEREWOLVES'. Interesting. I hear that they are the archenemy of the vampire. And, considering I am the vampire heir's soul mate, I guess I should know a bit about them.

I walked down the aisle and grabbed a random book from the shelf to my left.

WEREWOLVES: THE REAL TRUTH- By Janet Wolfbane

SECTION ONE

Things You Must Know

This is a book about werewolves. It'll tell you all there is to know about them and all you need to know about them. 


Firstly, werewolves aren't the only creatures that can take on another form, considering the existence of shifters. The difference is that the werewolf can shift only into one form, while shifters can any. 

But, even though shifters can shift into any form they feel like, they do not receive the senses of that form. Werewolves, when they turn into their wolf, literally become a wolf- senses and all.

The second thing is that werewolves do not have mates. They fall in love like any other creature, other than the vampire. The vampire is the only known creature that can imprint and mate with another creature. Of course, it is unheard of for a vampire to mate with a werewolf. 

Another thing you should know is that werewolves don't only have to change on full moons. They can change whenever they want. The significance of full moon is that a werewolf simply has to change on a full moon. It's not voluntarily. 

SECTION TWO

The Vampire And Werewolf War

In 1537 werewolves declared war over vampires, saying that they were horrid creatures that did not deserve to be on the earth. They also said that the werewolves should be the main race to rule over all magic folk. The vampire king at the time, King Kwon Geun (whom is still the current king, though his ruling is almost up), accepted the werewolves challenge and readied his troupes.

The war lasted for two hundred years. 

On the 7th of July, 1737, the werewolves surrendered and were banished from the vampire territory. Until the declaring of peace on the 28th of March, 1901 they were forced to live in a wasteland on the southern side of Africa. And, even now, they are proposed to be a feral race. 

None of this is true. Yes, the werewolves did declare war on the vampires, but it was not for selfish reasons. They declared war because King Geun was, and still is, a horrible leader. He put his race above all others, forcing his children to be the same way. Prince Jiyong, his first son, is the worst vampire of all. A player who breaks wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter