Prologue

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin is dead, Dara, she was hit by a drunk driver. 

I repeated over and over in my head. Shouldn't this be, like, working? I thought that mental chanting was meant to help the victim!! This is just making me more depressed!!

Seungri is dead, Dara, he committed suicide.

Not helping brain. Seriously.

'DARA!' my stepdad shouted. Sighing, I slid out of my bed and walked down to the kitchen. Mom was sitting at the table, Minzy in her arms. HyunSuk, my stepdad, glared at me.

'What is it?' I asked. Minzy grinned happily at me, her dark black eyes shining. She was way too young and innocent to understand how horrible her father is. In fact, she's only just turned three. Yet, even in her youth, you could tell that she looked exactly like my mother, so she looked a bit like me.

'We're sick of you moping around,' He slurred. I could smell the alcohol from here.

'Chaerin and Seungri are dead, sweetie.' My mom stated. 'It's time for you to move on.'

My mom didn't really care about me. She hasn't since the moment my real dad left her.

Still, how could she expect me to get over their deaths? She hasn't even gotten over my father leaving yet! It's been fourteen bloody years and she still hasn't gotten over it! And she expects me to get over the only two people in my life that cared about me dying? It's only been three days since Chaerin died, and only one since Seungri committed suicide. How could she expect me to just go on with my life?

'Mom, I-' but I was cut off by my STEP-DAD. tsk


'I've had enough, Dara!' Hyunsuk shouted, interrupting me. 'The devil's spawn is within you but that still gives you no right to act this way!'

Yeah, Hyun, just pull out the 'Dad' card. We all just know that you're just pissy because Mom dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter