Chapter 1

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. I NEVER EXPECTED LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT TO HURT SO MUCH!

Park Bom, Kim Yoona, and Seo Jong-Hyun


'Hurry up Tokki!' Bom yelled. I sprinted to my locker and grabbed a random set of books. Why oh why did I have to wake up late today?

'Wait for me Bomie!' I squealed and fumbled with my locker key. Finally getting it in the hole, I twisted and locked the dull grey piece of metal. I quickly turned around and started to run blindly.

Suddenly, I ran into a wall. Crap, which idiot decided to build a wall there? I swear I'm going to travel back in time and murder them.

'Hey, are you okay?' a soft voice asked. , the wall's talking to me.

Wait... which walls have the voice of a drop-dead-gorgeous teenager?

'I'm fine,' I answered automatically. Oh my God, I'm going crazy. I'm talking to a wall.

'Are you sure?' it's still talking? So... I'm not hallucinating? 'Let me see your head.'

But he/she/it's a wall! A wall with... eyes? Not likely. I looked up into deep green hues. Wow...

'Come on, I think you need to go to the sickbay.' The wall with a hot voice and gorgeous eyes decided. An arm wrapped around my waist and helped me up from the floor. A wall with arms?



I stumbled backwards, smashing against the lockers. Oh! It's a guy! A very, very, hot guy. How on Earth did I think this model-worthy specimen was a wall? Oh well, I'm blaming it on the sugar rush I had last night. Remind me to never have a slumber party with Bom, Yoona and Seohyun (pronounced Suyun, she hates it when people mispronounced her name) again.

 

'Hello? Is anyone in there?' the hot guy asked. Damn, I spaced out. I have a tendency to do that. Once we were sitting in maths and the teacher asked me a question while I was in Sandara Land. My answer was fish. And man did Mr. SooMan look like a fish after I said that...


Suddenly someone slapped me across the face.

'Huh?' I mumbled. Looking up, I expected to see my stepdad's enraged eyes.

'Sorry, I thought you were going into shock.' Hot guy admitted. I looked around. No HyunSuk in sight, thank God.

'Oh, yeah, I do that a lot...' I mumbled.

'DARA!' Bom screamed and ran over to me. 'Where. Have. You. Been?'

'I crashed into a wall that turned out to be a hot new guy.' I said quickly. When Bom was mad, it was safer to just tell her the truth before she went berserk.

'Hot guy? Where?' Seohyun demanded from behind Bom.

'Over...' I looked around. 'There!'

The hot guy looked confused as I pointed him out. He took in Bom and Seohyun's awestruck faces and a large smirk made its way onto his face. Of course he has a massive ego, don't all hot guys? Either that or they're gay.

'Hi, my name's Kwon Jiyong.' He introduced himself before turning to me. 'Do you still need to be taken to the sickbay?'



'Wow, are you okay Tokki? No broken bones, right?' Bom asked anxiously. She's always been a bit paranoid.

 

'I'm fine. He's just confused because I may have spaced out a couple of times...'


'You really need to get that checked out Tokki.' Yoona said as she suddenly appeared next to Bom. When did she get here? Yoona is the smart one of our group. She's aiming for a scholarship to Seoul University.

'Its fine,' I waved her off and turned back to Jiyong. 'Do you need any help getting to the office or something?'

'Well, do you know where the English classroom is? We've kinda missed homeroom.'

Aw, . I really thought I was going to make it to homeroom this time.

'Don't worry about it; Dara's been skipping homeroom since the beginning.' Seohyun giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at him. She whipped her phone out and sent the three of us a text.

He's MINE!



Well, I guess she called dibs. Unless he's gay...

I watched boredly as Seohyun rubbed her hand up Jiyong's arm, still battling her eyelids like a crazy person. Man, she really wants this one.

'Come on, we're going to be late for English.' Lilli said awkwardly. I walked over and linked arms with her, Yoona joining us on my other side.

'We're off to see the wizard!' I sang as we skipped.

'THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF ENGLISH!' yeah, we're weird that way.

'Hello girls, it's nice to see that you are actually early today.' Mr. Choi-Dongwook said. He's probably the youngest teacher in the whole school. And he's very good looking. Well, not like the new guy, but pretty close. He has those bright brownish eyes and messy darkish hair that's to die for.

Sadly, he's happily married. His wife, Park HanByul, is about to have a baby in fact. She's also our music teacher.


'It's a miracle, isn't it?' I agreed and danced over to the back of the class. Bom sat on her boyfriend's lap- or should I say soul mate? Those two are perfect for each other.

'Mr Choi, we have a new student!' Seohyun squealed, dragging poor Jiyong behind her.

'Oh do we, Miss Hyun? What's your name, son?'

'Kwon Jiyong.' The hot guy answered. Almost all the girls in the classroom melted at the sound of his voice. Great, this is just making me feel even more stupid about thinking he was a wall.

He is pretty solid, though. Like he ate cement or something for breakfast. Maybe he's part wall...? How do walls have anyways?

'Miss Park! Please answer the question!'

'Harry Potter!' I blurted out before going bright red. Bom burst out laughing from beside me, waking up Yoona. She probably already knows whatever Mr. Choi was talking about.

'No, Dara, the answer is not Harry Potter.' Oops? 'I expect you to get good marks on the test next week, Miss Park, but you won't if you don't study.'

Yes I will. I didn't say that out loud, but everyone (minus the new kid) knew that I would. I just had a natural talent for English, simple as that.

'Now, back to what we were doing before. Shakespeare was-'

 

'ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM!'

Huh, poor Mr Choi. He quickly u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter