Chapter 22

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


22. THE WRATH OF SANDARA



I marched over to the librarian and slammed the vampire-mating book down on the desk in front of her. She looked up at me with her freaky eyes and smiled.

'I see you've chosen one of our more latest books- it has a special charm on it to get the dates right for the present day.'


'Yeah, okay.' I replied angrily, not really paying attention. 'Can I borrow it?'


'Are you a member?' she probed.


'No.'


'Well, here's the signup form.' She placed a piece of paper in front of me. 'Just fill all of it out and then you can borrow.'


'Coolies.' I grabbed a random pen and wrote my name on the appropriate line.


Full Name: Sandara Park

Species: Human, vampire's mate

Phone Number: *********

Address: Seoul Academy-Seoul,South Korea

It wasn't really much to fill out. I quickly passed the piece of paper to the woman/thing and waited for her to hurry up and scan my book.

While she's doing that I'm going to tell you my plan to get back at Jiyong. I must say that it's absolute genius.

I'M GOING TO BE A-

'Here you go,' the librarian chirped and handed me the book. I carefully took it in my hands and skipped out of the library. As I drew closer to the cottage I could hear Jiyong shouting my name. He sounded worried...

Well stuff his beef jerky!


I marched straight out of the trees and into the house, ignoring Jiyong's shrieks. Stomping over to 'our' room, I sat down on the bed and started to map out my ingenious plan.

All I need is a pair of baggy sweat pants; a t-shirt and a lot of duck tape...

Oh, and a baseball cap!

Nodding to myself, I swept around to the closet and pulled out the pants that I had in mind. I tore off my jeans (not literally) and replaced them with the sweat pants, making sure that they covered up my skinny girl legs. I then stole one of Jiyong's t-shirts.

It had 'BITE ME' in really big letters on the front.

 


I chucked it on the bed and pulled out the roll of duck tape I always kept for safekeeping. Biting my lip, I wound it around my ies (teehee... ies) until they were virtually flat- not that there was much there in the first place. My body is way too small and skinny to house massive s. If I did have big s, my body would probably become unbalanced... and then I'd fall over all the time. ies first.

'DARA! OPEN UP RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO-' Jiyong continued to shriek from the door- but I ignored him. Once I decided that my chest was flat enough, I chucked the t-shirt over my head. It was so baggy and long that it reached down to my knees.

As Jiyong continued to shout from outside the room, I walked into the bathroom and piled all my hair on top of my head. I then pulled the baseball cap on top. Making sure that none of the long pieces were sticking out, I arranged my hair so it looked like it was in some sort of boy cut. Once I was satisfied I pulled out my favorite black permanent marker. I carefully colored in the area above my lip, making it look like a mustache- and then added a goatee to go with it.

'Hello,' I said, trying out my 'guy voice'. 'The names Cheundoong, Park Cheundoong.'


Oh, I am GOOD! I sound just like a guy. And not only that... I SOUND AND LOOK LIKE A HOT GUY!!!

Who ever thought that I would make such a smoking dude? Maybe I should stay this way forever and get all the hot gay guys to worship me...

Nah! I'll miss the straight ones.

'THAT'S IT SANDARA! I'M TEARING THIS BLOODY DOOR DOWN!' Jiyong shouted from the corridor. I rolled my eyes at his drama queenness (is that a word? Did I just make up a new word? If I have, how can I get in the dictionary? Do I send the president a letter about it? Or do I send it to the publishing company? If it is, indeed, made a word will it say above 'this word was invented by Dara Park'? Can you copyright words? Why is this all in the brackets?) and stood with my back to the door. There was a loud grunt and I heard the door fall to the ground.

Jiyong stomped his way into the room.

'Dara-- who the hell are you?' he stared at me in shock.

'Hello,' I recited. 'The names Cheundoong-' pause for effect- 'Park Cheundoong-' DUN! DUN! DUUUUNN!- 'I'm Dara's secret twin brother.'

 


What a bombshell! Way to turn the story around author/writer/smurf/person!

'Oh-kay. Where's Dara?' Jiyong asked me. I bit back a giggle.

'I killed her.' There was no humor in my voice. 'She was in the way.'


'In the way of what?'


'Our relationship.'Jiyong's mouth popped open in surprise as I approached him, my lips. 'You only felt sparks with her because she was my twin. I am your real soul mate.'

I ran my figures up his chest and down his arms. He shivered.


Wow, maybe he is gay...


'But I-I'm not g-gay...' Jiyong murmured. 'H-how...?'


'It was destined for you to like men,' I announced and pushed him onto the bed. He fell onto it with a dull thud.


'W-wait,' he protested as I climbed on top of him. Shaking my head, I kissed his neck- then all the way up to his jaw. A moan escaped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter