Comfort (II)

Tales of Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun

-Seohyun's POV-
Wrapped underneath my Yoona unnie's covers, I truly felt comfortable. The only things missing were my beloved unnies and my sweet choding. Immersing myself in Yoongie's bed I took in her lovely scent and imagined she was right there lying beside me with her arms wrapped possessively around my waist. After sighing contently, I quickly drifted off into a well needed sleep.

-End of POV-

Unbeknownst to Seohyun, the other members of SNSD had been a bit dorm-sick as well. Each member felt their counterparts needed time alone with their families and were each having the greatest of times. This was quickly proven untrue when the other eight members collided with one another in their building's lobby.

Taeyeon: What are you guys doing here? Aren't you off spending quality time with your families?

Jessica: Well my family's in the U.S. soooo yeah. Quality time was limited.

Tiffany: Me too. But I reallyyyyy missed you guys.

Sunny: Uh yeah, family time was great but I left the Wii here. I only had my DS at home. -pouts-

Hyoyeon: My family's great and all but my house is way too far from the SME building. That commute though...

Yuri: Yah Kim Hyoyeon! Commuting is great excercise! A good run right before schedules is ideal...that and some ma juice of course. I'm here tonight because my parents left for the weekend.

Sooyoung: Uhh the best snacks are here~ Nuff said.

Hyoyeon: Your parents must've nagged you a lottttt. -snickers-

Taeyeon: Truthhhh -hi-fives Hyoyeon-

Sooyoung: Shut up danshins! Yoong why are you here?

Yoona: Honestly, I just missed you guys and Hyunnie.  She must be having a good time with her parents but I haven't seen her in over a week. -pouts-

Tiffany: AWWWW~ Yoona you're so sweet! I bet maknae's been missing you like crazy as well.

Jessica: Can we just get inside? I need my 10 hours of beauty rest.

Taeyeon: I'm pretty tired too. Let's get inside.

The 8 exhausted members entered their dorm and went to their respective rooms.  

-Taeyeon & Sunny's room-

Tayeon: Hey Sunny I'm going to sleep in Fany's room tonight okay?

Sunny: Sure. I'm gonna be up all night reuniting with the Wii so warn me before you start the funny business so I can crank up the volume before I hear the distrubing noises mmkay?

-Jessica & Sooyoung's room-

Jessica: -sheds work clothes and hops on bed-

Sooyoung: YAH! You're such a slob! You're leaving all these clothes on the floor yet you call me the messy one?

Jessica: Shhh I'm tired. Be quiet or go away. I missed you bed. Did you miss me?

Sooyoung: Whatever. I'll be in the kitchen.

-Hyoyeon & Seohyun's room-

Hyoyeon: That's odd. Most of maknae's stuff is still here. Did she forget them?

-Yoona & Yuri's room-

Yuri: Uhhhhhh Yoona? I think you'd better hurry in here. There's a surprise in your bed~

Yoona: Mmm? What is it unnie? Oh!

Yoona entered her shared room and found Seohyun curled up in her bed.  Chuckling to herself, she brushed the hair out of Seohyun's face.

Yoona: And here we thought we were all happy living apart.

Yuri: Well I'm gonna sleep in Sica's room tonight. Night Yoong.

Yoona: G'night unnie!

With Yuri gone, Yoona continued to admire and study Seohyun's beautiful sleeping face. To Yoona, Seohyun looked peaceful, but her usual happy glow was missing. Exhausted after filming her drama all day, Yoona changed and cuddled Seohyun under the covers in a protective backhug.  Finally with a contented smile, Yoona drifted off into slumber.

Hyoyeon: -enters Yoonyul's room- Hey Yoong, you know what's going on with maknae- Ohhhhh awwwww how cute. I guess we are better off living in this dorm. -whispers- Good night my maknaes.

-Next morning Seohyun's POV-

I woke up feeling unnaturally happy considering I had fallen asleep in an empty dorm after reminising and comparing the happiness of the past with my bland present. I tried to get up and stretch but I quickly realized I was bound in a familiar hold.  After repositioning myself, I found my beloved unnie sleeping peacfully, her chest heaving up and down while whispering sweet nothings to herself.  Estatic, I didn't think twice and kissed her full on the lips.  Feeling like she'd disappear as if I were in a dream, I started peppering her entire face with small butterfly kisses while hugging her closer.  Whilst doing so, Yoongie stirred awake also wondering if this was reality.

-End of POV-

Yoona: Hyunnie?

Seohyun: Yoong!! I missed you sooooo much! -snuggles closer to her-

Yoona: I missed you so much too! You should've told me you were staying here.

Seohyun: I know but I didn't want to cut into your family time. -pouts-

Yoona: I didn't want to bother you and your parents either. But my dad and sister understand how I can't be apart from you.

Seohyun: -giggles- I think my parents discovered that too. I think we've all decided it's best if I just stay here and visit them on weekends.  Would you stay here with me Yoongie?

Yoona: Of course Hyunnie~ Honestly, I think the unnies would prefer staying at the dorm too.

Seohyun: Why do you think that?

Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand and led her out of her bedroom.  In the living room, YoonHyun found a sleeping, smiling Sunny lying out on the couch, Wii remote still in hand.  In the kitchen, the youngest couple found Sooyoung sleeping on the table, surrounded by all her favorite snacks with no one to judge her. Her face was happy to say the very least.

As the maknaes walked into Jessica and Sunny's room, they found the royal couple still sound asleep, but not in dignified positions...
Yoona then led Seohyun to the dance practice  room where Hyoyeon laid sprawled out on the floor, music still booming.

Finally, the two stopped in front of Tiffany's room and discovered the room was locked.

Yoona: Trust me, Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie are in there.
Seohyun: I don't need further evidence Yoongie, trust me.  I don't ever want to go into Tiffany unnie's room in the morning when Taeyeon unnie's stayed over...

-blushes- Besides that, wherever you stay, I just want to stay with you.

Yoona: Honestly, I just want to go back to sleep right now. It's only 9am and we don't have a schedule today~

Seohyun kissed Yoona on the cheek in approval and the two went back to Yoona's bed, where she was hugged securely by her lover, surrounded by her beloved unnies in the dorm where she felt true comfort.