Chapter 2

Don't leave me!

When Minseok is lying in the bed i feel like he couln't sleep anymore.
"You know, I may look like i ignore you but I'm not. There's a person I really like..." this sentence stuck in Minseoks head. He stepped out of the room to the kitchen. He drank something. Then suddenly stands Luhan next to him.
"Oh did i awake you?" asked he. Luhan just don't say something. He pulled him into a hug and Minseok froze for a second. His hands hugged him back. After realizing what he did, he pulled away. Minseok turned around but he hugged him from the back.
"Don't leave, don't leave me Baozi, don't leave us!" he sobbed.
He turned around back to Luhan. And now he see Luhan really crying.
"Who told you that I wil~~" he thought about the things he said earlier and you realized that the person was him.
"Oh Now I get it" he sad. He really wanted to leave to forget him, it's hard to be in the same place with the love of your life ignoring you and with friends teasing you about him. Now he don't have any idea what to say anymore. But there was no reason to say anything anymore. Luhan sealed his lips with a kiss. He was still crying and he pulled away to hug you. Minseok shocked for a moment and then pushes him away. He can't believe what just happend right now. Then he looks into Luhans eyes.
"I love you!" sad Luhan. Now starts Minseok to cry, too. He put his arms around his neck and kissed him deeper but more passionate then before. He tasted his sweet lips, not thinking of what might happen later.
"I love you, too Luhan!" he sad.
"Please! Promise me not to go!" sad Luhan.
"I Promise!"

Minseok was the first who woke up. He opened his eyes and started to smile for a while. Then he looks next to him where this beautiful human laying next to him. Now his smile is even brighter then before. Luhan whos still sleeping looks like an Angel in Minseoks eyes. Carefully crawls he out off the bed. He closed the door behind him and go the kitchen where Chanyeol and Jongdae standing and staring at him.
"So.... where is Luhan?" joked Chanyeol.
"Öhm I don't know..." he sad. Both are laughing.
Minseok blushed.
In this moment comes Luhan out off the room where Minseok just came from.
Chanyeol starts to giggle and Jongdae just stare at Luhan.
"Morning!" sad Luhan.
"I'm very sorry but i have go! We see us!" with this word is was out off the door.
What was that? Minseok wondering whats wrong.
"What's wrong? I thought..." starts chanyeol but Jongdae just stops him from saying.
With this words going Minseok back to his room. He falls into his bed. "Why is he running out? Why didn't he say where he go?" he rotates back and forth in bed. Then he takes his mobile phone where is in his bed. He wanna call him.
Then he slide to unlock his mobile phone but he doesn't recognizes that isn't his phone. Then he saw a message from Sehun.

Hey you!
I'm waiting here for you! Where are you?
Sehun <3


Minseok caught his breath. Was all a lie what Luhan sad to him?