She Have Arrived

United From Seperation

Dara looked around as she waited for her sister come out of the airport. She has been waiting for over an hour now! Earlier, she told her that she was arriving, but that was an hour ago.

 

 

"Aish! This girl!" Dara shouted as she scratch the back of her head in frustration. "I am so not going to bake you a cake now!" Dara shouted as she folded her arms. Not that she can actually bake one. She grabbed her phone and immediately text her sister.

 

 

SANDARA PARK!! I AM LEAVING YOU IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR OVER HERE IN TEN MINUTES!!

 

 

"I am so leaving her," Dara said as she started the car while rolling her eyes. "Why am I even doing this for her. She's a big girl now. She can go ho~ome...right she doesn't know where I live...but! I can text her the address and--" her speech was cut off when she received a text back.

 

 

Arasso. Arasso. Why so impatient anyways? Give me a minute, I bought you something ;)

 

 

Dara's eyebrows furrowed as she saw this. "Bought me something? Since when did she start doing such things?" Dara asked. She then sighed as she closed her eyes. "It has been six years since we saw and talked to each other...it has been a decade since she moved to New York. Has she change?"

 

 

Exactly a minute later, Sandara has come out of the airport with two luggage and a backpack. Next to her is a guy who is also dragging a luggage, a duffel bag, and a backpack. In less than a second Sandara spotted her older sister. She let out a smirk as she headed there.

 

 

"Yo! Open up!" Sandara shouted as she knocked on the window startling her twin inside. Dara sighed in frustration as she rolled down her window. "Here's my present, no need to thank me!"

 

 

"You seem happy today...what's the catch?" Dara asked as soon as she took the present away from Sandara. "What kind of stupidity did you do now?"

 

 

"You're saying that as if it's normal," Sandara left out a faint giggle as she smirk.

 

 

"It is normal," Dara said as she finally looked at her sister in the eyes. "It's been awhile..." Sandara only nodded awkwardly. "So where's the catch?"

 

 

"How many rooms do you have in your apartment?" Sandara asked as her twin raised her eyebrows at her. "Just answer the damn question."

 

 

"Four, wae?" Dara held up four fingers as she then looked passed at her twin seeing a guy stand off to the sides, behind her, staring. "Don't tell me..."

 

 

"Jiyong," Sandara chirped looking back at the latter behind her. "This is my twin older sister Dara. Just remember, I'm the one with long hair and you won't mistaken us." Sandara then turned to Dara. "Unnie, this is Jiyong, a close friends of mines from New York who's also fluent in Korean. He will be staying with us for a couple months." Sandara ended her speech with a giggle, waiting for her sister to say anything.

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?! He can't stay here!" Dara hissed after dragging her twin inside her room, leaving Jiyong in the living room. She just can't believe her sister would do such a thing!

 

 

"And why not? Jiyong is a close friend of mine. He isn't going to steal or vandalize," Sandara sassed as she folded her arms.

 

 

"Have you not notice? He's a guy!" Dara shouted in a whispered tone as she pointed at the door of her room.

 

 

"And...? What's the problem here?" Sandara asked, pretending to not know. She has been thinking about what her sister's reaction would be if she broke down the news for her. Sandara was sure that she would go berserk, but no matter what, she has to persuade her sister to let Jiyong stay.

 

 

"Living with two girls!" Dara continued which only got an eyebrows raised as an answer back. "What would others say about this when they find out?! I mean...he's a guy! If he was a girl, I would gladly accept, welcome home! But he's a guy! He doesn't do the things we girls do!" Dara then let out a gasp.

 

 

"Calm down unnie, I know my Jiyong, he won't harm you...physically that is," Sandara said tilting her head to the sides to think about what she just said. "Ugh. But anyways, look, you won't even see him often. He would probably only be here to sleep and that's it."

 

 

"Then he should just get a hotel then," Dara suggested.

 

 

"And waste money when he can just stay here? Are you an idiot?" Sandara asked as Dara gave her a stern look.

 

 

"And what makes you think that you will be living here free?" Dara asked as she folded her arms with her eyebrows raised. Sandara then let out a surprised gasped looking at Dara with shock and fear.

 

 

"My stay here isn't free?" Sandara asked to clarify the things she is hearing. Dara then shook her head no as Sandara's jaws dropped. "But I am your sister! Why do I have to pay?!"

 

 

"Exactly what I had said when I had to pay to go up to our tree house," Dara reminded her sister.

 

 

"Let it go!" Sandara hissed as she threw her hands in the air. "That was when we were little."

 

 

"Whatever, you still have to pay to live here," Dara said as she sighed.

 

 

"You can't make me," Sandara said as she raised her chin up.

 

 

"Oh really?" Dara asked as she took out her phone. "Let's see of authorities can do something about it!"

 

 

"Unnie!" Sandara shouted as she held onto Dara's sleeve. She gave her the puppy dog eyes that always seem to get to her when they were very little. "Can't you just let this one go? We are family aren't we? Why do I have to pay?"

 

 

Dara gave Sandara a long stare as she gave her those pleading eyes. "You have to do chores then as payment. But...Jiyong...he can't stay. I don't feel comfortable with guys that aren't close to me living in here."

 

 

"Unnie, you have to let Jiyong stay, please," Sandara said, her tone and facial expression clearly told Dara that she was about to cry, which is really rare for someone like Sandara. She cannot, will not have Jiyong not be around her. The boy doesn't even know where places are in this country! How is he suppose to survive.

 

 

"I have to? Wae?" Dara asked waiting for her reply.

 

 

"Because...I need Jiyong and he needs me. And...and..." Sandara bit her bottom lip unsure if she should lose more pride that she already has in front of her sister. "I would feel uncomfortable without him. If I don't have him near me, I would never have peace in mind. Please unnie, I have begged you more than I have my whole entire life. Let him stay."

 

 

Dara looked at her sister weirdly. She must really care for this boy to even plead in front of her. Who is he? "Fine, but your friend is paying," Dara hissed as she pointed at Sandara's face. "And since he is a boy, there will be a set boundaries!" Dara then turned around about to walk away when Sandara called for her.

 

 

"Unnie," Sandara chirped. "Saranghae, you're the best!" And the second person who she can rely on for the meanwhile. Dara just gave her a confuse look as she observe Sandara.

 

 

Sandara Park, remember, she is the only sister you will ever have. She is the only person you can fully trust, not even Jiyong can beat her. Even if we haven't seen her in a long, long time, we need to trust her. Even if she...you...have change. She can help you through all this.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"So...what do you do?" Dara asked as she clenched her fist tightly behind her back as she looked down at Jiyong who was sitting on the stool, his back facing the table as he faced her. He has been watching her every move, and it's just creeping her out.

 

 

"Photography," Jiyong answered seconds later as he eyed Dara's every move. Dara nodded slowly trying her best not to sound uninterested. She never really took photography as an...art. And she already knew because she saw his camera already.

 

 

"Is there anything that you want?" Dara asked as she turned around, facing Jiyong. "Drinks...food?"

 

 

"You really do look like her," Jiyong stated as he observe Dara's features.

 

 

"Uh...thank you?" Dara asked as she looked at Jiyong weirdly. "I mean...we are twins after--"

 

 

"Although she's the better looking twin," Jiyong said as he pushed himself off the stool by his foot and stood straight.

 

 

"Excuse me?" Dara asked as she looked at Jiyong dumbfoundedly.

 

 

"If Sandara comes back and ask for me, tell her I'm sleeping," Jiyong said ignoring Dara and her offended looks. He just plainly walked towards his room as if he didn't say anything insulting. "Nice place by the way, it's comfortable. Although boring to look at."

 

 

"Excuse--" Dara took in a sharp intake as she glared at Jiyong. "How dare you tell me that? Are you forgetting that--" She was cut off by the door slamming. "The nerve!" Dara hissed as she glared at the door. "How can that she be friends with that jerk!?"

 

 

The door opened again and Jiyong's head popped out with his angelic smile. "Oh and also, stop talking by yourself so loudly, it's creeping me out. Bad habits like that are not attractive, not that you already are attractive. Thank you." And once again, the door was slammed cutting Dara off from saying anything.

 

 

"This is absurd!" Dara shouted as she stomped her way inside her room and slammed the door close. "How dare he talk to me like that?!" Dara hissed as she flopped down her bed. "And there I was thinking he was a bit handsome...but his personality is too ugly! Ugh! If Sandara didn't beg so much he would already be out of here!!"

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"So...when is noona's sister coming?" Seungri asked as he and the gang made their way towards the cafe, where Dara lives at. She owns the whole entire building too.

 

 

"Two days from now," Bom answered as she took a bite of her ice cream that Seunghyun bought for her earlier.

 

 

"Wasn't it yesterday?" Daesung asked as he tilted his head to the sides.

 

 

"Impossible, oppa, she would have already told us," Minzy said as she looked up. "I remembered unnie telling me that she would be coming this Sunday."

 

 

"No way, it's tomorrow," Chaerin corrected as she tried to find her phone from her purse.

 

 

"No...it's next week," Seunghyun butted in.

 

 

"Wait...so we are all unsure when Sandara is coming?"Youngbae asked as he stopped walking and turned around to face his friends. They all looked at each other and shook their heads, but did not show guilt in their faces. "What kind of friends are we?" Youngbae asked as he threw his hands in the air.

 

 

"She was the one who was so unsure! She told me last week that it would be on Friday, and then she said it would be Tuesday and then the next she said Thursday, so I thought it would be Thursday!" Chaerin hissed as she pushed pass Youngbae. "Blaming me for the things I didn't do wrong!"

 

 

"What's wrong with unnie?" Minzy asked looking at Seungri with a stern look. "Oppa?"

 

 

"Why does it always have to be me?" Seungri asked as he looked at her offended. "And besides, it's not only me that's a headache. Ever think it might be about her work?! Huh?"

 

 

"Don't scream so much, it's annoying," Bom said as she followed Chaerin inside the cafe. "My regular drink please at the regular table!" Bom shouted as she held out a finger at one of the workers, Jieun.

 

 

"Ah! Hi oppa! Do you want any drinks today too?" Jieun asked looking at Youngbae while smiling brightly.

 

 

"Thank you, but I'm alright today," Youngbae said giving her a small smile as he ruffled her hair. "Shouldn't you be studying?"

 

 

"Uh...I kinda have to--"

 

 

"Oppa! I didn't know you guys are coming today," Yuri came in the picture holding a tray to her sides as she smiled towards Youngbae. "Dara unnie isn't here today, she went somewhere, but she didn't say anything."

 

 

"Ahh okay," Youngbae nodded slowly looking back at his friends who all look confuse. Dara hardly gets out the cafe building unless she is invited somewhere. And if she did, she would tell her workers or one of her friends.

 

 

"Do you want some coffee oppa?" Yuri asked as Youngbae shook his head as he let out a chuckle like sigh. Jieun glared at Yuri, who had already asked him that. "Oh okay," Yuri said as she then turned around to face Seungri. "Do you want anything?" She let out a charming smile at him.

 

 

"Actually I--"

 

 

Seungri was cut off by a door slamming open and Chaerin standing there in panic. "We should head upstairs, let's wait for unnie there," Chaerin said as she let a smile out as she grabbed Seungri by the arm and pulled him towards the door and then pushed Youngbae inside too. "I think we're in deep ."

 

 

"Huh?" Seungri asked looking back at Chaerin.

 

 

"I just saw someone inside Dara...a man," Chaerin whispered as Seungri's eyes widen as Youngbae's jaw dropped. "I volunteer for you two to check!" Chaerin suggested but before she even said it, Youngbae already ran upstairs in panic.

 

 

"What is happening here?" Bom asked as she walked passed through the door, entering the small box room, which the gang called the waiting room, that had stairs that leads to the apartment upstairs.

 

 

"Dara unnie has--hmmmphh!!" Chaerin clasp her hand over Seungri's mouth, stopping him from talking and also hurting him at the same time.

 

 

"Uhh...I saw a spider and...you know how I am with them, so Youngbae went to go catch it and set it free. I say kill it," Chaerin said narrowing her eyes as she looked at Seungri who looked confuse and suspicious.

 

 

"Eww..." Minzy said as she walked out of the waiting room and into the cafe to buy a drink.

 

 

"Let's just go sit on our usual spot," Daesung suggested as everyone nodded. Bom looked at the two suspiciously before agreeing with the rest.

 

 

"You pabo!" Chaerin hit the back of Seungri's head as everyone went to go to sit at their regular spot. "Were you not thinking?!"

 

 

"They should know that..."Seungri trailed of as he looked at the stairs. "I got to see this. Come on!" Seungri declared as he grabbed Chaerin's hand and pulled her up the stairs. But all the girl can do is follow him and stare at their attach hands wondering if she should pull away and scream at him or pretend not to notice.