I Have An Announcement

United From Seperation

"This can't be happening to me..." Dara whispered loud enough for everyone to hear in an exhausted voice as she closed her eyes, her cheeks on top of the glass table.

 

 

Everyone stopped talking for a moment to stare at Dara. And then the next second, everyone started speaking again, ignoring their suffering friend. Her eyes twitch in anger as she sat up straight. "Yah!"

 

 

Chaerin coughed as she grew a worried look. "Oh no! Our Ssantoki is troubled! What should we do~!?" Chaerin acted as if she was some kind of a worried mother. Dara glared at her as she threw a crumbled tissue at her friend's chest.

 

 

"Can you guys be supportive for once?!" Dara hissed as she folded her arms in frustration. She then blew the strand of hair away from her face.

 

 

"We were, noona, we were," Seunghyun answered as he rolled his eyes. "Until this became an everything thing."

 

 

"As friends you should care about each other everyday of every second!" Dara taught the younger as she pointed a finger at him.

 

 

"Yeah, but...you are just to much of an...O.A. person," Bom stated as she took another bite of her corn bread while Seunghyun nodded in agreement.

 

 

"Wait, what's O.A?" Seungri asked as he looked at Bom, then Chaerin, then Minzy, then Dara, and then back to Bom again.

 

 

"Overreacting," Bom answered as she then rolled her eyes. Dara glared at her again, since she also just now figure out what it meant. "Stop acting like a child Dara, you're 24 already, be more...adult like."

 

 

"You're 24, yet you still act like a teenager who's on her TOTM," Dara said as she then stuck her tongue out at her.

 

 

"Define it please," Seungri said as he looked at the two with curiosity.

 

 

"Time of the month, gosh, even I knew that," Chaerin said as looked at Seungri as if he's some kind of idiot.

 

 

"Last time I check, you said you weren't talking to me," Seungri raised his eyebrows in victory. Chaerin scoffed as she looked away, hating to admit to defeat.

 

 

"So why are you so upset unnie?" Minzy asked looking at Dara, finally taking interest on what has been bothering her the whole day.

 

 

"Do you remember--"

 

 

"We're here!" Daesung interrupted the story teller as he took of his shoulder bag and sat down between Seungri and Seunghyun who was eating a sandwich.

 

 

"What are we talking about?" Youngbae asked as he gave Chaerin a fist bump before sitting between her and Dara.

 

 

"The architects have arrived," Seunghyun said in a sarcastic excited tone.

 

 

"How was work?" Bom asked looking at the two to and fro.

 

 

"It was peaceful," Youngbae shrugged as he took his first bite of his salad. "How was work?" Bom works as a pediatrics at this huge hospital with really, really, cute and if lucky hot nurses.

 

 

"Annoying," Bom said as she glared at Seungri's way and then at Seunghyun's way. "I had to deal with children who tried to pretend to be doctors so they can talk to the nurses without being ignored and if they turned to erts, slapped."

 

 

"It was worth it," Seunghyun said as he daydream about that one nurse that had a tight fitting uniform.

 

 

"Worth it?" Bom asked looking at Seunghyun. "You guys caused a scene!"

 

 

"Oh I would like to hear this!" Daesung said as he looked at Bom with full focus.

 

 

"Uh...hello?!" Dara shouted trying to get everyone's attention waving her hands around at teh middle of the table. When she successfully got her friends' attention, she gave out a sarcastic smile. "Yeah? Remember me? Cause it seems that I am forgotten, again!"

 

 

"Oh right, she was about to announce her problem of the day," Chaerin said as she looked at her best friend with no interest whatsoever.

 

 

"But this one is a big M-A-J-O-R problem!" Dara said as she slammed her fist on the glassed table. "It's huge! It includes you guys!"

 

 

"What idioticness did you get us in now?" Seunghyun asked.

 

 

"I never got you guys in bad situation! Don't make it sound like that!" Dara gasped as she looked at Seunghyun offendedly.

 

 

"Noona, you made us take care of children for a week," Seungri reminded her as he grimace.

 

 

"That's a good thing! Those adopted children needed all the love and care they can get! Where is your heart?!" Dara shouted as she glared at him.

 

 

"That's the problem, unnie, he doesn't have one," Chaerin said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I actually love taking care of them," Bom giggled remembering that cute twins she took care of. They were just the most adorable things she has ever dealt with. She loved having them around and she does admit, she had a more interesting conversation with those seven year-old than she had with her friends.

 

 

"Or that one time when you made me pick up trash," Seunghyun added.

 

 

"There was a trashcan, Seunghyun, and it was only a few feet away. Start being more active and less lazy," Dara gave him another 'life-saving' tip. "Maybe you should try being more clean. Have you seen your apartment lately?"

 

 

"Oh yeah, gross," Minzy said as she stuck out her tongue motioning that she was about to vomit. "The only place that was clean was Youngbae oppa's room, everything else was like...what was left after a hurricane."

 

 

"It was worse for me to come home to a place like that after three days!" Youngbae said as he remembered what happened. That's why he locked his room after leaving. "This is why we switch roommates."

 

 

"We switch roommates because Daesung and Seungri couldn't take living in one apartment together, fyi," Seunghyun re-informed him as he took offense to what he just said. He did miss Youngbae as a roommate, but Daesung is a lot better to annoy because he would laugh along unlike Youngbae, who would ignore him.

 

 

"But anyways, back to Dara's major problem," Bom said as she pointed at the latter with her eyebrows raised. "What are you making us do?"

 

 

"Handling the situation," Dara said as everyone grew confuse and a lot more interested than ever. "Youngbae," she then turned to her childhood friend. "Sandara is coming back," Youngbae's face suddenly became pale remembering the girl and then seconds later his face became darker.

 

 

"Why are you only telling him? There are others you know," Chaerin said as she looked at Dara. "And what's wrong with Sandara?"

 

 

"Your sister Sandara?" Bom asked as Dara nodded slowly.

 

 

"Wait, you have a sister?" Seunghyun asked, not being informed about Dara's personal life. Sure they have been friends since college, but she never really talked about her family life, at least not to him.

 

 

"Twin sister, oppa," Minzy added holding a finger up towards. Seunghyun gasped as his jaw drop. Only the girls know about that, and of course Youngbae who had to deal with the twins for fourteen years, until Sandara moved away due to Dara's parent's divorce.

 

 

"Twin sister?!" Seunghyun shouted. "How come I have never seen her?!"

 

 

"This is why you let me finish!" Dara shouted as everyone became unusually quiet, even the girls and Youngbae. Dara has only told the girls that she has a twin sister, but nothing more, because she refuse to say anything else.

 

 

"Okay. My twin sister, Sandara, moved to New York along with my mother when we were fourteen. Remember when I told you I have divorced parents? Yep, my mother took her to New York afterward. And now, a decade later, she is moving back here for a couple of months."

 

 

"You're parents are divorced?" Seunghyun asked as he looked at Daseung who shrugged not knowing either.

 

 

"Wae?" Youngbae asked with irritation ignoring Seunghyun. He despises the girl. He is glad that she isn't staying, but come on! Months is long, and she wasn't specific on how many! It might even be 11 months!

 

 

"She's an uprising model, and she wanted to take a little vacation from everything in New York. Apparently she has so many problems going on," Dara continued rolling her eyes. Sandara is such a troublesome girl.

 

 

"Yep, they're twins alright," Bom said as she chuckled while shaking her head. Way too many little problems.

 

 

"And something about missing me and stuff, but I highly doubt it," Dara said as she folded her arms.

 

 

"Wae?" Daesung asked.

 

 

"They have some sibling rivalry going on ever since birth," Youngbae informed as Dara nodded with her nose scrunched up.

 

 

"When is she coming?" Minzy asked.

 

 

"In two weeks exact," Dara replied.

 

 

"And why did you say that this problem includes us?" Bom asked.

 

 

"Because...you guys have to be on your best behavior or at least, not show up too much in her life," Dara sighed. "Or else, you guys might as well never talk to me if she's ever around. She has a habit of pissing people of with nothing but looks."

 

 

"She's a b!tch in short," Youngbae bit his bottom lip in anger.

 

 

"But don't ignore her!" Dara warned. "If she asks for anything, just reply with a short answer. Don't ever insult her, because she knows how to use her fist."

 

 

"Dara, hunny, we are not going to pretend to be something we are not just because you're sister is coming. If she can't handle us, fine, she doesn't have to speak to us," Bom said as she wipe the side of .

 

 

"Oh! I got a shorter version," Dara held a finger up and then pointed at the latter next to her, "just don't be a Youngbae."